What’s in the Box? – Living Planet AquariumOn February 24, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
– And you’ll just tell me what
you’re feeling. – *screams* Okay. – You okay? – A really large grub? – Hey guys, I’m Sarah from
America First Credit Union and we are here at
the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and we are here to play a very
special game today called, “What’s in the Box?”. We’ve grabbed guests from the aquarium and they’re going to come play with us and they’re going to guess what’s inside. We’ve got some items from the aquarium
and items that we’ve brought some are alive, some are not. Alright, we’re ready to go,
let’s get started. – Okay. – Is there supposed to be
something else in here? – You feeling it? – Is that a toad? – Just go in real slow. – Ooh, what is that? It’s a tail. Is this a snake?
– It’s not a snake. – Oh gosh! – Oh, my, goodness! I don’t know okay… – It feels like a snake, but it’s like – And you’ll just tell me what
you’re feeling. – *screams* okay – You okay? – A really large grub. – I’m so scared. How’s this not a snake? – Feeling a little bit of like
just a roughness kind of feels like the back of something. – Oh, it is, it’s big. I think I was just feeling the
small part of it. – Does it have a head? – It does have a head. – Two heads or one?
– Just one. – Some things are questionable. – Oh, I think it has legs. Yeah, it has legs.
Is it some kind of like lizard?
– It is some kind of lizard. This is a Blue-Tongue Skink, so
he’s a lizard. So his name is Beeru, he’s
really nice. They take it around to second graders. – I really squeezed him hard! – Oh my heck.
– So he’s native to the rainforests in Indonesia. – Is it’s head that way? Is it alive? Okay. – Go in real slow. – Oh gosh! – Ooh! right away something with some hair on it,
or is that quils? – You said some things are alive
and some are not? – Correct. – It feels like a stuffed animal. – Okay. – Im just gonna do it. It’s a bird. It’s definitely a bird. – I think it’s a stuffed animal. – It is a stuffed animal.
– Okay. – Is it snake skin? – You are right. It is a
snake skin. – Again, I’m from the south. – So, you know, you know! – Snake skin?
– Yah, we’ve got some snake skin sheds. – I was so far off! Alright, well that’s…
– Alright! – nice and gross. – I’m glad that’s not alive! – Reach in really slowy
with this one. – Oh don’t say it like that! Oh, geez. I touched something right away. – You might reach in with two fingers. – It’s plastic. – What do think that it is? – Am I touching,
I don’t know if I’m even touching it. – Is it like some kind of sculpture? – Okay, a sculpture. – Pennies – It’s money.
– You’re right, it’s money! – This going to sound really dumb
but it feels like I’ve got ears, and like
a snout here this is like a pig face or something. – Is it a piggy bank?
– It is a piggy bank! – It’s just a… – It’s just some coins.
– It is! – Okay. – Why don’t you pull it out? – That’s not dumb at all! – Alright!
– It was a great guess. – That’s funny. Well awesome.
– Well, you did great! – Thanks so much for playing with us.
– Thanks for having me, appreciate it. – Thanks all for watching, and
thanks for those who participated and thanks most of all to the aquarium for being great partners and
letting us film this video here. Make sure to follow us on social media
so you don’t miss out on great videos like this one. Thanks so much for watching,
we’ll see you next time.