[VIETSUB] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.8 ENGSUB INDOSUB 日本語On March 7, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [Last episode] [Everything started in the dorm]
TO DO! Today’s TO DO. TO DO! [Bingo game for snacks!]
What is it? Bingo! [Was it too long ago…?]
– It’s been a while. – What is this? [Everyone keeps saying]
Can we try one more time? [one more time]
One more time, one more time, one more time. This was the practice round. Teacher, if you five us one more chance… [More trouble]
I ate that. He ate the Shin Ramyun. [The hand is not helping] [Nor is the mouth…?]
Toilet, desk. Wait, wait, hey. – Furniture, furniture.
[Innocent] – Saying furniture? […Can’t we just give them the snacks?]
People so far away from the correct answer… – We suck at games.
– Yeah. [Next game is relay water bottle]
– Relay water bottle. – This is it. [Confident]
I’m really good at this. – How much do I need to drink?
– You need to see as you go along. We can’t eat our snacks so drink up. I’m not thirsty. Did I succeed? [Oops?] Did I succeed? [Staff covers for him]
Yes, if you do it like that. [He got it!]
I got it! Shall we just do it?
I don’t think I can do it. [Practice is over]
OK, I’ll go. – Do you want to start, BEOMGYU?
– I don’t think this will work. – Go for it.
– OK, BEOMGYU. You get… [Only 3 chances]
– 3 chances? – Many times, please. You get 3 chances. OK! Didn’t you just go for it? I’ll go! [There’s only tension here…] [Will he?]
OK! Did you just see?
Rewind slowly… and stop right there. [So we did it] [Fall] […fail!]
[Haha] Why did we drink the water? You get a total of 3 chances. [Focus] Yes, my last. [Preventing the next turn]
I’ll try, I said I’ll go. I’ll go! [Dooly…?] [Please] [Give up]
We won’t make it, take it easy. [Already failed]
– Don’t sweat it. – Take it easy. [Starts negotiation]
Producer, maybe one out of five… – We’ll change the rules.
– OK. – How many success out of five…
– From the five of you, [3 out of 5 is accepted]
if three succeed, we will accept it. I’ll go for it. [Decide who will participate first]
Let’s decide on the three first. – Let’s do rock-paper-scissors.
– OK. – The winner.
– The 3 winners. Rock-paper-scissors! [Winners: SOOBIN, TAEHYUN, HUENINGKAI] – OK.
– It’s decided. – You get one chance.
– One. – Then… in the order of TAEHYUN, SOOBIN and
HUENINGKAI. – OK, sure. – Go!
– If we fail, just get the bingo board. Go! [Failed right away…] Good job. [Awkward prophet] – Good job.
– Shall we move on? [Quick to remove the bottles]
Give me the bottles. I love our cool members. – Here.
– 2 points. [Swiftly moving to the next game]
Here, let’s do this. Go! [Huh?…] [Fell into the relay water bottle spiral]
Relay water bottle. Bring them back, bring them back. [Quick delivery] [Desperate glance] – Producer, 2 people.
– Such a legendary team. [Flexible, they win if 2 succeed!]
We’ll accept if two succeed. [Bright]
But can all five of us try? – Decide on the two to start.
– OK. [YEONJUN and BEOMGYU]
The two who didn’t go before? – Yes, the two who didn’t go.
– The two who didn’t go. [Practice, more practice]
This bottle is not sturdy. I’ll try. Start! [Bottle…!]
Next game, move on. 2 points here, there are many. – Yeah, there are many 2 points.
– Nice. There are many 2 points. [Wear costume?]
– Wear costume? – Wear costume? – Isn’t this about changing quickly?
– I know this. Changing in 10 seconds? [Wear costumes] [Wear clothes according to the given dress code
in 1 minute! Only one person can try!] All 5 of us? – One person.
[Awkward] – I shouldn’t have taken this off. – The person… will be SOOBIN.
– You’re deciding for us? [Solemn]
We’re done for. – Why? What? Why?
– Don’t give up. [Failed the least amount]
He failed the least amount till now. – Right.
[Right] – That’s right. Dress code, airport fashion. [Not confident]
I’m not good at dressing cool. – Ready!
– Funny would have been easier. [Scanning]
Ready. – Pilot jumper.
– Wait, airport fashion? – Airport fashion.
[Coat!] – Wear a coat. – Ready, go!
– Coat… I left it in the practice room. [Has to be perfect from head to toe]
You have to change from head to toe. [Going over board due to urgency]
I wear sleeveless in airports, if that OK? [Loves the joke] How about wearing this outfit to Japan? – Hang on.
– 15 seconds passed. [Flustered] – Wait, wait.
– Hurry. [Mozzarella?]
Don’t sweat it, we gave up. [Yeah? OK!]
OK, OK. I’ll wear this zip-up hoodie in the airport! [Respect] Denim on denim! [SOOBIN wears denim on denim]
Nice! Done. Pants. [Mouth gaping] [The game ends with his comfort jeans] Nice, nice. [About to faint]
[They are…] My PJs. Need to sleep comfortably in the plane. [Loves it] There is diversity… [SOOBIN’s airport fashion tip] My face will be
a mess getting off the plane after sleeping. [Wear the hood when covering your face on
the plane!] Wear the hood… [Sunglasses?]
There are sunglasses in the dress room. [Failed!]
Fail! – 1 minute passed.
– OK. [Victory V?]
Do you accept? If you wear that to the airport,
we’ll give you a win. [Crumbling]
You can go. [SOOBIN fooled himself] [Urgent]
Can I just take off the pants? [Head up high] [Fashion is confidence…!]
Hang on. [Collapses] [Innocent] – It’s not that bad.
– It’s not that bad. [Source: Xports news]
[#Think_outside_the_box] [Source: Global culture news]
[#Airport_fashion_is_confidence] – Sit for now.
– You choose. [SOOBIN’s choice]
It’s up to you. – If you want…
– How many points till our snack? [6 points left till snack]
– But… – We have 15 points now. We need 6 more points? If it was clear I was wearing it as a penalty, [An obvious penalty outfit…] – I would…
– Give up? It’s so vague. [Thinking of him]
I think it’s better not to. [So many worries]
MOA will think SOOBIN’s fashion sense is weird. It’s most likely… If you hadn’t worn this… I would have said it’s OK but… [Why did you wear PJ pants?]
– Why did you have to wear this? – Right. [Why did I do that?] I wouldn’t have made it anyway. So give up? [Declared it]
– Give up. – Yes. [Fumbling] – How many points? 1 point
or 2 points? – 2 points. It’s OK. [Relieved]
2 points is easy. [This?]
Yeah, go for 2 points. Isn’t it wear costumes again? [2 points, 100% correct answer game]
100% correct answer. I won’t make a mistake, for real. [All correct] [Q] Name 5 home decor items
in the dorm in order. – Like a flower pot?
– For decoration. Interior items. Start with BEOMGYU.
Ready! There are many in your room. – Sitting cushion.
– Wrong! Sitting cushions can be used for decor. [Urgent]
Sitting cushions are pretty. [Appealing]
Shall we say it was a practice round? [Weak against cute act] [Now the real game!]
Let’s say it was a practice round. Thank you. [All correct] [Q] Name 5 household appliances
in the dorm in order. Microwave. Gas stove. There is no gas stove! – Gas stove.
– There is no gas stove! – Stupid. – I was going t avoid it.
[Disconcerted] – There is. [In a hurry] No… Here, under here. [There is one!]
– Right, right. – Yeah. – Can we continue? [Relieved]
– We just didn’t install it. You said gas stove, right? Well… stove. [What?] – What’s wrong with you?
– Is that an induction? [Embracing] He’s outdated so he doesn’t know
the word induction. [Gas stove X, induction range O
=mission failed] [Moving on to the next game]
You choose, I have no choice. I’ll take it off. [Wear costume] [One who failed miserably]
Just exclude SOOBIN. [Me…?] – No, no.
– The member for the game… [It can’t be me!]
No, no! [Shaking]
Who… no, no, no. – No, unfold your world, you never know.
– Right. [Fortunately, YEONJUN]
– Thank you. – I… don’t have a t-shirt underneath. – You can choose and change in another room.
– OK. [2 minutes to change in another room]
You have to go to another room, so – I’ll give you 2 minutes from head to toe.
– OK. Dress code is vacation. – Vacation?
– In this weather? [Vacation?] – Vacation?
– Like going to the beach in the summer. [Can he express summer vacation?]
– I threw everything out recently. – I know. Vacation? [All summer clothes were cleaned out recently]
I threw them away recently. – Vacation… I threw them away.
– We threw them away. Vacation? We threw away our summer clothes. Just keep it casual, vacation… [Serious] No, I can do it. [Same place] – I’ll hang it if you leave it.
– It’s OK. [Gets it quickly!]
– Our members… – Go quickly. [Just laughs] [What to do while waiting]
While we wait… [Ugh, argh]
3, 4, 5… Why so noisy? We couldn’t do 10. – We got 6.
– How many points can we get? – We couldn’t do 10.
– How many points can we get? [7 points remaining]
– 6? 7 points. – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. What is it if we get 7 points? [15 + remaining 7=22 points]
It’s 22 points. – Then what will you… – Burgers.
[Burgers are possible] – Burgers are not bad. [Surprised] That will work. Yikes.
[Suddenly] [Wow, it’s summer!]
It’s looks like summer. Vacation! Wow, so summer-like. It’s totally summer. [Surprisingly, it’s for vacation]
[Proud] It’s the vacation look. – You’re in Jeju.
– So breezy. [Setting the mood]
The wind is blowing. [Miming!] [BGM!]
Nice. [Helping] – I smell tangerines.
– It’s so cool. [It’s Jeju!]
Jeju Island. It matches hallabong. I’m a hallabong. [Realizing]
But the directors need to accept it. [We’ll wait for your decision]
Then we’ll wait for your answer. [Appealing] Accept as vacation look? [Look me in the eyes]
Director! [Accepted!] [YEONJUN’s excited]
– So kind. – Accepted. Why don’t you take a photo of him too? He’s wearing that for the vacation
in this weather. [urgent]
Be quiet. [Huh?] He should wear that if we get a chance
to go on a trip to Jeju Island. [Anyway, YEONJUN…]
There will be a mission for you next time [You should wear that again. We’ll never forget]
to go to somewhere. – We’ll make sure that he’ll wear that then.
– Good. – Good. – He should wear that
when we go to skiing in winter. Good. I’ll pick one. [tired] – You were amazing.
– Thank you. [Great work] You did the most dynamic thing
we could do here. – Way to go, guys.
– Yeah. Initial consonant game. [Initial consonant game]
I’m confident. – Initial consonant game?
– Yeah. [confident]
We can do this. [Yeah] – We won points with this game before.
– Right. [Initial consonants are J, S] [Initial consonants]
Joe Song (meaning sorry). [Initial consonants]
Jang So (meaning place). [Initial consonants]
Jae Soo (meaning luck). [Initial consonants]
Jo Sa (meaning investigation). [Initial consonants]
Ji Sik (meaning knowledge). [Perfect]
You’re geniuses. [Bingo game status] [Want to pick one?] – No, you go.
– Okay! – What could it be?
– This one. – Go! [Lie detector]
What is this? [sad] – I’m scared.
– Lie detector. [Lie detector] [Answer to questions. All members must get
“truth” from the lie detector, or endure the pain!] [Lie detector]
[Q] I was ranked second always – at monthly assessments.
– I was ranked first. [Never]
Coming in second? No way. [Truth] [Lie detector]
[Q] I’m the most good looking in the team. That’s definitely true. Yeah, that’s true. [Truth] [Lie detector]
[Q] My ancestors lived in Jeonju. No, they lived in Gangneung. [Truth] [Lie detector]
[Q] I’m the youngest in the team. No. [malfunction] [Lie detector]
[Q] I’m the best dancer in the team. It’s True. Just bear the pain. [flinched] [clenching teeth] [The results] [3 truths, 1 lucky malfunction, 1 endurance.
They won the game!] So we won the point? [gained 1 point]
Thank you. You bore the pain. So you won the game. But we all told truth, actually. – We didn’t lie.
– I didn’t even bear the pain. It just didn’t hurt. [laughs] I’m pressing here. It hurt? [Thinking about hamburger always]
Let’s eat a hamburger. – What choices…
– Hamburger. – I want one too. – These three.
– Just choose one. We have another one up there. [Swiftly] [Telepathy? Easy]
– Telepathy is an easy game. – Easy. TXT is one. [Telepathy] [All members should make the same pose
at the given word!] [Word – cell phone]
Cell phone. 1, 2, 3! [Too easy]
3! [a bit slowly] We made the same pose. [no idea]
What? – Why?
– Are you holding your phone sideways? No, but… – I… I just… Uh…
– He was holding it sideways and changed. [cool] – Okay, next one.
– Okay. [Telepathy again]
– Telepathy. – Okay, let’s do this right away. Good. – Okay.
– Yeah. [Word – TXT]
1, 2, 3! [Telepathy] Thank you. [Good] – He wanted to give us point.
– Good. – He just gave us the point.
– He hopes we’ll get to eat hamburgers. Your score now stands at 19. [Hamburgers are given when it’s over 20]
– 1 more point… – One more. – Chances…
– We only need to get one more. – Right. – There are 3 chances.
– Just one more… – Yeah. [Snacks? No]
– Would you just order some snacks? – No. We’ll try. – Why are we not ordering it?
– To eat hamburgers instead. [One more point, then we can order hamburgers]
One more point means a burger, while ordering now means – just snacks. – I want a burger.
– Is it worth about 10 thousand won each? So we need one more point. [But your points remain] [No deductions]
Oh, our points stay the same? [Excited to eat snacks and burgers]
This is awesome. Let’s order some snacks! So we’re also getting some snacks. [I love snacks]
– You want some snacks? – Yeah. We’ll order the burgers too.
You’ll get it right, I guess. [just laughs] What if we don’t get it right? [We believe in you…!]
We can do this. – Okay, so next bingo.
– We’ll get one right at least. [laughs] What is it? Next bingo. [Rock paper scissors] – Rock paper scissors.
Oh we won’t win this. Let’s just move on. – No, we can do this.
– Rock paper scissors is an easy game! Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors! Rock paper scissors! [Won] – So each member should play this?
– What are you going to play? – I’ll go with rock.
[rock?] – Rock? Rock paper scissors! [Won] Rock paper scissors! [Won]
Okay! Wait. [nervous] Rock paper scissors! [Won!]
Rock paper scissors! I want to get some advice. Just go for it. Rock paper scissors! [Won] [Won the game!] We won! We can have some burgers! [Proud of oneself]
We did it. Okay. I thought we’ll get some 40 points. But we’re doing fairly well. – 2 more left.
– Should we… [Just for fun now since we got the burgers]
2 games left. Let’s just enjoy them. – Alright.
– We don’t have to win. Think of is as a practice for the next episode. – Okay.
– Yeah. [Guess the word]
– Guess the word. – Let’s practice it. – It’s the names of hit songs.
– Okay. [Hit songs]
1, 2… [Bad Guy]
Guy? Bad Guy. [Bad Boy]
It’s Bad Boy. It’s Bad Boy. – So the name is Bad Boy?
– But there’s a song called Bad Guy. – I think that’s ranking #1 on billboard.
– It should be a hit song, not k pop. – Bad Guy.
– Bad Guy. [Papampa babababam]
Billie Eilish. [Accepted! He’s good at persuading]
– I thought it must be Billie Eilish. – Right. I’m a huge fan too. – Tell Me You.
– Like Me. – Like OOH-.
– Like OOH? [frustrated] [That! You know!] – Like OOH… – Wrong answer!
– Okay… [Like OOH-AHH]
Like OOH-AHH! [Sad]
That was… [mind goes blank]
– Okay. – That happens. – Next game.
– Like OOH-AHH. [Pirate Roulette]
A board game. – Pirate Roulette. – Pirate Roulette.
– What’s that? [Pirate Roulette] [5 members are given 2 knives each] [All members should avoid
making the pirate pop up] – Starting from TAEHYUN.
– Okay. It won’t pop up from the beginning. [Safe] Huh…? Is that in? [Pushing in] [My turn]
Come here. [So nervous]
I’m more nervous with this than the lie detector. [pull]
Come here. Why did you lie! – One more.
– What kind of lie? Why did you do that! I’m scared. I hope this pirate will bear the pain
even if it hurts. [amazing thoughts] What are you saying? Well, we bore the pain too. – Okay.
– I’m a lucky person, so… [Safe]
[Good Luck HUENING] [my turn…] It’s okay. – Kiss the knife first.
– Just do it. [I trust you…]
– Okay. – Okay. – He’ll pop up since he didn’t like your kiss.
– He didn’t like it. [He liked it] Let’s just put these all in. [Oh!] [HEHE] You won the game. [won the Pirate Roulette] So we got 22 points? Pirate Roulette. [Attaching a sticker]
Here. [Surprisingly, no bingo]
Surprisingly, there’s no bingo. – I’ll give you 3 more chances.
– Thank you. [Let’s make a bingo]
Let’s make one. – Bingo…
– Guess the word and 100% correct answer game. – 1, 2, 3.
– Wait, wait, wait. – Right. We need to do these three.
– What? [WHY]
– Why? – Why? – Why? – This and that.
– But that makes just two. Oh, we didn’t try Hunminjeongeum. [=Hunminjeongeum!] We have about
10 minutes until the food is delivered, so… But Hunminjeongeum is too frustrating. [No solution]
It’s more than just frustrating. It’s just… – Right. – We are very likely to fail.
– I’m sure that we’ll fail. I have a habit of saying okay. [itching]
I cannot help but talk as well. Choosing those three is risky. – If we fail Hunminjeongeum, then there won’t be
any bingo. – Right. Then how about these three? 100% correct answer game, Guess the word,
and Telepathy. – Good.
– That’s good. [We’ll choose] – Then… – 100% correct answer
game, Guess the word, and Telepathy. Okay. What will we get if our points pass 30? [over 30 points, you’ll get pizza]
– Pizza? – Pizza. – Okay. [The 1st game – 100% correct answer game]
– Should we start? – Yeah. – Okay.
– Go! – 100% correct answer game. [100% correct answer game] [Q]
Foods in your apartment. – Ice cream. – Cup noodles. – Cola. – Tangerine. Instant rice. [Well done] Wait, what was your answer? Cup noodles. [Cola] – I said cola.
– Cola? [nervous]
– There is one. A new one. [Why are you doing this?]
There is, really. – Second shelf on your left.
[YEONJUN / cola sheriff] – We always have cola. I always make sure that we have one. [So we opened] [I’m Cola]
[I’m tangerine] [I’m ice cream!] [gained 3 points]
3 points! I think we can do this. If we don’t win Guess the word,
we won’t make a single bingo. But we win the game, we’ll get the point,
and make a bingo. – Right.
– That will make 30 points then. – Okay! [The 2nd game – Guess the word]
This time, it’s not the word but the famous lines. [I’m bad at this]
I don’t know any. No, we can do this. – What should I do.
– Just do it. – It’s fine. Okay. It would be an easy one. – You should completely.
– Trust me. (Drama SKY Castle) – You said you didn’t watch the drama.
– SKY Castle. [He spreads the famous lines]
I know this because of him. I enjoyed the drama so much. – Do I.
– Like you? (Drama The Heirs) [Accepted] – Yeah, that’s right.
– Like you? – You go.
– To Hawaii. (Movie Friend) – You.
– Like me? You… Do your job. [Laughing so hard]
You… [Laugh to death]
Is it you and me? [you and me (X), you (O)]
– Or just you? – You. – You and me? [Not sure]
– No. [Hiding]
Similar. – Similar to what you said.
– Mind your own business. [You like this?]
That’s it. – I thought it’s you and me.
– You and me. [LOL]
– I’m dying here.
– I’m sorry. I thought it was you and me. – Love
– comes back. [Happy] We got that right? [Current score is 31 points]
Your score is 31 points. Great job. [Got pizza]
You got pizza. [Food spread]
Wow, it’s food spread. – We’re getting better as it draws to an end.
– We are. [Great finish]
Should we play the telepathy game? [Additional game – telepathy game]
Telepathy, heart! One, two, three! [Open your eyes, it’s love]
– Shall we open our eyes? Wow, they’re the same.
– Okay! It was so easy. So kind of you. [Bingo game status] [Passed all three additional games!
Bingo completed!] [Street food (Tteokbokki, fries, blood sausage),
Burger (One meal for each), and Pizza (L size)] Shall we play Korean only game
until food arrives? If you pass the Korean only game, [You get fried chicken]
– We’ll get pig feet?
– Fried chicken! [I love fried chicken]
– Great. Is it a deal?
– Shall we go for Korean only game? Korean only game. [Strategies]
– Let’s speak no word.
– Speak slower. You have to discuss on the issue
I present. – Okay.
– Great. [Nervous already]
– We got plenty of time. Speak slowly.
– Ready, go! Discuss on mint chocolate. [Wait]
– Hold on. – Let’s talk about how to make it Korean.
– Let’s talk first. – I think…
– Let’s call it “that”. – Sounds good.
– That is… – Speak slower.
– That… – I hated that so much.
– Yes. But now I’m trying it out a little by little. What was the theme, by the way? [Unexpected question] – That…
– That… The ice cream that tastes like toothpaste. – Toothpaste.
– Why is that good? I think that’s very tasty. [Agreed] [Clarifying]
– I think that’s very tasty.
– It’s good. [Favorite]
– I’m one of the people who think that’s tasty.
– Okay. [Why does it taste like toothpaste?]
I don’t know why that tastes like toothpaste. [Is he an AI?]
– Is he a machine?
– Neither do I. What do you think, SOOBIN? – Honestly that tastes fine to me.
– Why do you think so? – But I would rather have sweet…
– Okay. Ic… Oh my! [Good job]
Oh my! I would rather have other sweet taste
ice cream. [Amazing reactive speed]
That’s it! [Calm down]
Please calm down, everyone. [Oh my god]
Great job. [Thank you!]
Thank you very much for thinking again. TAEHYUN, do you hate it? When we order ice cream together, [It doesn’t seem harmonize with other tastes]
I feel like it doesn’t go well with other tastes. [Okay] I agree with him. It tastes weird when I eat it together
with other tastes. [Where are you looking?]
What are you looking at? [AI]
I noticed that a lot recently, too. He’s a machine. [Firm]
However, I love it. Love what? That. [Calmly explaining]
The one people usually feel tastes like toothpaste. It won’t work with me. HUENINGKAI, where do you usually
have it? I’m in trouble. I picked the wrong fight. There’s a place we can get ice cream. [That one]
Open that one. [You’ll know]
– You’ll know what I mean.
– You can. [Question]
HUENINGKAI, where do you clean first
when you shower? [For me]
I… Head, shoulder, knees, and toes,
knees and toes. [Clear order]
Shoulder, knees, and toes,
knees and toes. That’s how I clean myself. [Like this]
That’s how. Says him. [AI]
I used to do whatever I felt like. Recently I saw something. Correct order is to start from the top and go down
to the bottom. So now I clean like this. Okay. I was told that’s the correct order.
That’s good for you. [So do I]
I’m correct mostly. [BEOMGYU’s turn]
Save time. For me, you know, [Things to use to clean hair]
[Foam cleansing][Shampoo][Soap] [What should I call it?][TXT][TO DO]
– Soap for hair?
– I take soap for hair. [BEOMGYU’s order of shower]
[1. Shampoo hair]
That’s the first thing I do. Then, use conditioner. [2. Put conditioner on hair]
Put that on hair. I should wait for 2 minutes. So, leave it on. [3. Brush teeth for 2 minutes]
And brush my teeth for 2 minutes. – Great.
– Yes. How do you wash your face? [Everyone sighing together] [Could get into trouble]
– I wash it with soap.
– I use soap. [We could’ve gotten in trouble]
Great job. [Production crew is obsessed]
YEONJUN, you have it inside. [Not falling for that]
The recorder? The recorder is in it. Is 10 minutes this long?
Please cut us some slack. [Last comment from everyone]
– Go around and answer my question.
– Yes. Be brief, everyone. [Q]
What are we shooting now? [What?] [Entertainment show!]
– It’s an entertainment show.
– It is. What’s it called? – It’s our own entertainment show.
– Our own entertainment show. What’s the title of the entertainment show? One, two, three! Cheer up! [So loud]
Cheer up! Hey… Cheer up! Hey… – Cheer up!
– Hey… Oh my god. [So much effort for nothing] [How could you…] So exhausted. [Panicking] [We could’ve said]
Shirt, hoodie, shampoo! [Feel great]
Zipper. – Coat.
– Phone. – Why did you say cheer up?
– Why did you say that? Why didn’t I think it was a foreign word? [Final result] [With final score of 37 points, they got
street food, burgers, pizza, and 3 stickers!] Great. We could’ve gotten 4 grape stickers. – That’s okay.
– We’re filling TAEHYUN’s now? Mine’s almost full. [Filling TAEHYUN’s first]
– Let’s fill up TAEHYUN’s first.
– Okay. [Time to wrap up]
Let’s call out the name to wrap this up. We had a great time today.
See you next time. One Dream!
You’ve been with TOMORROW X TOGETHER. TO DO! Camera above. – Bon appetite.
– Thank you for the food. Thank you for the food. I love this. [Yum]
Fries are great. [This is it!] [Worried]
– Aren’t you eating?
– You’re not eating? Why aren’t you eating? [Correct answer]
They may be full, watching us eat. [Apologizing]
I’m sorry. [Getting hungry, watching you eat] Pizza is on its way? [Pizza?]
Pizza is on its way? Can you finish this? – I’ll eat until I’m full.
– Pizza is very light. [Agreed]
I don’t get full by eating pizza, either. As a trainee, HUENINGKAI and I
had 2 large pizzas. Can’t you do it if you set your mind to it? I don’t eat much recently. [Still thinking]
Let’s try Korean only game now. – Shall we?
– Be natural?
– Korean only game? – Do you want to go for it?
– Good. [Pizza arrives]
We’ll speak naturally. Pizza. [Done already?]
He said it. – What should we call it?
– Delicious! It’s wide bread. [Ta-da] – I like sweet pizza.
– Hold on. We must have similar taste. You don’t have similar taste with you? I’m not picky. [Cute]
– Enjoy the food.
– Yes. What would you do if you are to
exchange your wishes? – What?
– If you get to exchange wishes,
what would you do? – The Switzerland.
– Let’s change YEONJUN’s. [YEONJUN’s wish should change]
– We should. I’m really sorry. I never thought mine would get picked. Can we change it? [Looking forward to it]
It would be great if we can. If I work harder, we may have a chance. Jeju is great, too. – It should be the place round trip takes a day.
– We never know. [Feeling sorry]
We may get a chance. [Point. One way trip should take 24 hours]
– It should be the place one way trip
takes 24 hours. – Right? Argentina. [The bigger dreams are, the better]
Let’s go to Europe. [Yum] – How do you like the food?
– Good. [Yum] Shall we see next time? [Bye] What do we do? [Chewing food]
See you in the next episode. – You shouldn’t do that.
– One, two, three! [Agreed on the comment]
See you next week! Goodbye. – Then,
– See you next week!
– Goodbye. [Today’s grape] [Next episode][TXT in a special location]
TO DO! Today… Sky’s so pretty. [TXT in an amusement park]
TOMORROW X TOGETHER in Lotte World! [You’ll find exited TXT]
[Oh my god] [Ah]
Oh, no! [LOL. It’s TXT’s world] [Keeping grape stickers even in the roller coaster]
Stick to the grape sticker. It’s so fun. [TXT in an amusement park] [To be released next week] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER]