[VIETSUB] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.4 ENGSUB INDOSUB 日本語 ESPAÑOLOn February 9, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [Previously on TO DO] [Lunar New Year Special “TO DO”]
– Lunar New Year Special.
– Lunar New Year Special. [Off the table] [Off the table again] [And again off the table] [Stones keep going off the table] [The 1st crown prince is TAEHYUN with
I’m the king! Our first crown prince. [All the members did their best to
become the next crown prince] [But, TAEHYUN stays on top]
And I’m still the prince. [Throwing] [Dropping] [TAEHYUN wins the shoe throwing game, too?]
– Take it easy.
– Hey! [Nope] [I won this time] [The 2nd crown prince, YEONJUN] Get out of my way. [Crown prince gets the jegi]
Does anyone want this? [It goes to TAEHYUN]
– Let me try.
– What’s the order? [Who will be the final crown prince?] [Jegichagi]
[One. Crown prince hand out 5 different kinds
of jegi to members] [Two. Decide on the order of play] [Three. The one who hits jegi the most time
in one minute wins] [You can drop the jegi and pick it up
and resume playing] [Super jegi][Ordinary jegi][Ordinary jegi]
[Birdie jegi][Double jegi] What’s the order? – It doesn’t matter much,
– Yes. – so, let’s decide it with rock paper scissors.
– Okay. [Passionate]
Rock paper scissors! – Rock paper scissors!
– BEOMGYU, is it rock? It was scissors, scissors, rock, rock, and rock. [According to BEOMGYU]
[YEONJUN, SOOBIN, BEOMGYU – rock]
[HUENINGKAI – scissors] [BEOMGYU is straightening the situation out]
– The youngest members were scissors,
and we were rock. – Okay. – Okay.
– You two go first. Rock paper scissors. 
You go first. [Older members quickly decide on the order]
– Rock paper scissors.
– Rock paper scissors. 
Rock paper scissors. 
Rock paper scissors. – Okay.
– I go first, right?
– Yes. I don’t think I can do well. You can pick the jegi up and resume playing
before time’s up. Go! 3, 2, 1! 1…
1, 2, 3, 4… [YEONJUN’s trying to stop him]
[HUENINGKAI/19/Doesn’t care] [Going his own way]
Wait. You can’t do that. [Surprised]
– You can’t.
– Why not? I thought it was allowed. [Additional rule. No catching the jegi]
Let’s not catch jegi. – He’s the king of cheating.
– You can pick it up from the ground. [HUENINGKAI never let them down] – I didn’t think of that.
– Too bad. Too bad. Then, I’ll go! [He starts]
3, 2, 1! – 1, 2…
– 2! 3… [Busy] 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. [Accident]
[HUENINGKAI’s double jegi’s been separated] [Keep kicking the separated jegi]
11, 12. Hey! You should kick the blue one, too. [He’s too strict]
14… [Using both feet]
15, 16, [Doing his best]
17, 18… [Working hard] 1 minute’s passed? [Still 20 seconds left] 23, 24, 25, [HUENINGKAI’s lost words]
26… So funny. 29! [Battle with me]
30, 31… [Out of breath]
30… – 32!
– 36! Is it over? – Well done.
– Time’s over. It’s 36! [Great]
He kicked it once in 2 seconds. [Acknowledging his effort]
He worked really hard. Who’s up next? [TAEHYUN is up next with a birdie]
– It’s me.
– Okay. – Looking forward to this.
– Wow, it’s a birdie. [Worried]
I don’t think this will work. [Count on you]
You can do it, TAEHYUN. – Shall I start?
– Yes. [Ready, start]
Start! 1, 2… 2! [Not too bad with a birdie]
3, 4… 5, 6, 7… [Surprised]
He’s good. – 8, 9, 10…
– Oh my god. [TAEHYUN logged out with his jegi] What’s the sound? [TAEHYUN is back online]
11, 12, 13… [Expected no less!]
– 14, 15…
– Wow, he’s good. – TAEHYUN’s good.
– Really good. [Not looking at cameras]
20, 21, 22, 23… [Focused]
24… [Shout out God TAEHYUN]
– 25, 26…
– 28… – 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34,
– What? [He’s great] [Falling for TAEHYUN]
Our crown prince, TAEHYUN. You look great. 38, 39, 40, [Don’t blame the tools. by God TAEHYUN]
41, 42, 43, 44… [Focused to the end]
45, 46… [Over!]
46! [TAEHYUN did 46 with birdie]
He’s good. [Everyone’s impressed]
It can’t be true. – Your highness.
– He can’t hide the skills. [Everyone fell for TAEHYUN]
– Crown prince, TAEHYUN.
– Your highness. [FYI, he’s still the crown prince]
In that outfit… – Who’s next?
– Isn’t it you? [BEOMGYU’s next]
– Is it me?
– Yes. – Are you ready?
– Hold on. [Shake it]
[Warming up] [Ready]
– Let me start.
– Okay. – It’s really hard.
– Go! [Better than expected]
1, 2, 3, 4, 5… [Surprised]
He’s good. [Calm and accurate move]
– 6, 7, 8,
– 8, [I’m serious]
9, 10… [Impressed]
– He’s good.
– 14, 15… [God of jegichagi!]
16, 17, 18… Wow, he’s good. [Focused on jegichagi]
23, 24…33… 34, 35… [Hitting the head] [Not counted]
– 35, 36!
– That’s 35. [I’ll be the next crown prince]
35, 37, 38, 39… Don’t rush. [BEOMGYU did 44 with ordinary jegi]
– 44! – How many did you do?
– 46! [So close]
So close. [Close second place]
– You shouldn’t have rushed.
– Crown prince, TAEHYUN! But it’s… [I could’ve won]
Can I go? [YEONJUN goes]
Here comes our crown prince. Cheer up! – We’ll cheer for you.
– Ready and go! [Fourth contestant YEONJUN]
– Way to go!
– 1, 2… [Not easy]
2, 3, 4, 5… Let’s go! 6… [Sad]
– I’m so bad at this.
– 10! 11, 12, 13, 14… [Trying hard]
– 15, 16…
– 15… 16, 17… [It’s the outfit]
I can’t move in this outfit. – 18, 19…
– Right. [TAEHYUN/Former crown prince]
That outfit is really uncomfortable. [Sad]
20, 21… [Not good with Jegichagi]
22… [Cheer up]
Way to go! 23, 24…27… [YEONJUN is busy picking it up
rather than kicking it] – Really hard.
– 28. 30, 31… [Screwed]
It’s so hard. [Exhausted]
32, 33, 34… [Our crown prince looks so tired] Time’s over. [YEONJUN did 34]
34! [Out of breath]
Your highness. [Good job]
It’s me. [Where is the hole?] [Last contestant is SOOBIN]
Way to go! We never know. – He’s got an amazing jegi.
– No. [TAEHYUN is the crown prince]
You are the only one in my mind. [HUENINGKAI, how could you?]
– Let’s go! [Changing side so fast]
Who are you? – YEONJUN, why are you here?
– How can you…? [SOOBIN has no idea]
Which part do I use? Shall I start?
Okay. I’ll start. [Dropping]
– 1… Your highness, TAEHYUN. [Trying his best]
2, 3, 4, [But his posture seems a bit awkward…]
– 5, 6, 7… [Bye bye crown prince]
8… [Already exhausted]
Oh my… [He’s not dancing]
9, 10, 11… [Super jegi]
That’s not good. [Trying his best with non-super jegi]
12, 13… [SOOBIN is doing his best]
14… [Not even made it]
15…Can I stop now? [No, you can’t] 16, 17… [So busy]
18, 19… Oh my god. [Lost track]
– Let’s count for him. – We weren’t even counting.
– 27, 28… 28, 29… 30… [SOOBIN is the last place with 30]
30! – Crown prince, TAEHYUN.
– TAEHYUN, the crown prince. – Our crown prince.
– We’ll serve you. – I’ve been looking for you.
– That’s right. Now I have stories to tell. We were up for 3 points. – And I got a birdie, but I won.
– It’s TAEHYUN! [Expected no less]
It’s TAEHYUN. – Crown prince, TAEHYUN.
– You overcome all the difficulties.
You have the virtue of crown prince. How can he win this with a birdie? Thank you. [Goodbye]
It was so short. [Gown and the cap go back to TAEHYUN]
Your highness. How do I take this off?
Okay. – You look great in this.
– Really. [Crown prince, TAEHYUN]
This is made for TAEHYUN. [Became the crown prince again]
You looked awkward in this. Okay! [Crown prince TAEHYUN is back]
Your highness. [Ready to serve]
I’m ready to serve you. [LOL] How do I do this for you? [Doesn’t matter]
That doesn’t matter. Thank you. – You look great. This is for you.
– Of course. [Missing it]
Where is the crown? I wasn’t cut out for this. I’ll be a servant. [Perfect with the cap]
Wow! [I’m the crown prince]
– He’s shining.
– You look perfect in this. Then, shall we move on to the next? [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
TO DO! What do you think we will do? I think there’s something ready here. [Don’t know]
I don’t know. [Everyone’s guessing]
Isn’t it a bag for milk? It may be. [I’m correct]
They used to bring plastic bags, but
now they are using those bags. [Explaining]
We put drinks in a box. [Curious]
I have no idea. What is it? – Which food comes to your mind
when it comes to Lunar New Year?
– Moon cake. [Mistake]
Is moon cake for Chuseok? [Don’t be discouraged]
Anyone can be mistaken. [Apologizing fast]
I’m sorry. [Ally]
It’s Tteokguk, rice cake soup. – We can eat moon cake on Lunar New Year, too.
– No. – Can we?
– No, but it’s rice cake soup. – Don’t be discouraged.
– I’m sorry. – It’s rice cake soup.
– Tteokguk! – Put kimchi on the rice cake.
– I’m sorry. [Smiling] I think we had dumplings, too. I eat dumplings, too. [So did I]
– Right, we had dumplings.
– Dumplings. [I love dumplings]
We made dumplings, and put it in the soup. You are correct. We are going to make
Tteokguk with dumplings. [I love Tteokguk with dumplings]
– Please make rice cake soup.
– We were right. [Please make
Tteokguk with dumplings] [Today’s TO DO list.
Make rice cake soup just like the picture below] [One. Each member move to a station
where all the ingredients are prepared] [Two. Choose 3 ingredients without
consulting with other members] [Three. After choosing the ingredients,
wait for other members in a separate room] [Four. Once everyone gets their ingredients,
make Tteokguk with dumplings] [Five. Make rice cake soup like the photo,
and 3 grape stickers will be provided] [But, if it doesn’t look like the photo,
number of stickers will be taken off] – Ingredients we pick shouldn’t overlap?
– Right. [Another question]
We can’t consult with each other? [No consultation]
You are not allowed to consult. [Sad]
Please tell the members I’ll do my best. Really? Please tell him way to go! [TAEHYUN starts]
Okay. I’m going. [Ta-da] [Let’s see] [Take rice cake] [Bone stock] [Green onion] [TAEHYUN chose
rice cake, stock, and green onion] [Count on you, members]
They’ll do their part. Once I take the most important ones, [Confident]
they’ll take the next important ones. [TAEHYUN moves to another room]
Hello. Please… [TAEHYUN picked crucial ingredients]
I brought crucial ingredients. Next person takes other trivial ingredients.
That’s would be perfect. [Worried]
But, I don’t think so. [Sighing] [You didn’t know this]
[Ingredients are filled up] [Don’t need to think. Just choose] [YEONJUN chose rice cake,
stock, and green onion] [Going to the room] [Worried] [Curious]
What did you bring? I brought these! [Exactly the same] [No word]
What? – Is it good we have the same ones?
– No. [We still have hopes]
Let’s wait for the others. If they bring these again,
we’re screwed… [Interpretation: Difficult]
We can make Tteokguk with these, right? [Hesitating] I’m sure someone brought these. [Thinking hard]
There was seaweed. [Green onion]
And this. [Stock again]
I’ll pick this to be on the safe side. [BEOMGYU chose
seaweed, green onion, and stock]
I’m done. [Hoping]
– He’ll bring eggs.
– Eggs? [Please]
– I thought of an egg, too.
– Really? [An egg plus]
An onion would be great. [Can we win with that?]
There are sill a lot. [Realized]
No one brought seasoning. [Worried]
Does this taste nothing? [It’s not seasoned]
There’s no salt in it…? [Oh my god]
Really? [Reading the component]
Organic beef bone stock 100%. [What do we do?]
Sodium 1%. [Positive]
– It’s okay. It’s healthy to eat food without salt.
– It’s healthy. [BEOMGYU arrives] [Coming in] Come in fast. [Oh my god]
[Found the broth] He brought the stock again. – Why?
– We have the stock. [Silver lining]
He has a new one, though. [Explaining after shouting]
Hey! This is how I thought. [Choosing a safe way]
We can make rice cake soup
with rice cake and stock. But it’s not seasoned. – What?
– It’s not seasoned. [We are…screwed…]
So, there are seasoning. [At this time HUENINGKAI…] [Eggs, minced meat] [Putting taste first]
I’m sorry, but it should taste good. [Put them on the tray] What is this? Dumplings? [Looking at seasoning] [Thinking] [Firm taste. Take what I want to eat] I’m done. [HUENINGKAI chose
eggs, minced meat, and beef for decoration] [Laughing]
Tastes comes first. [HUENINGKAI arrived]
– Here he comes. – Please.
– Please. – What is it?
– They look different. [1 combo]
Nice! [2 combo]
Nice! [3 combo]
Nice! [HUENINGKAI is perfect] [Good job]
Amazing. – All we need is dumpling skin.
– We need lots of ingredients to make it tasty. [3 stocks and green onions][Look here]
Look at these. [Taste comes first!]
I honestly thought of taste only. – That’s how I chose.
– That’s a new approach. He took eggs, of course. [I love eggs]
– So, I picked them first.
– Good job. [Good job]
Good job. – Please…
– He did the best job. [Just saw them]
What? [Spiritual twins?]
YEONJUN and I have exactly same ones. All we need is seasoning. [Worried]
SOOBIN… That’s okay! I’m sure he’ll bring dumplings. [I count on you]
I count on SOOBIN. He’ll bring the dumplings. [SOOBIN is choosing] [He really got the dumplings]
Dumpling skins, [Seasoning]
seasoning, [Smelling leeks] [Worried]
No. [I decided!]
Okay, I chose. [SOOBIN’s pick: Dumpling rappers,
condiments and leeks] May I bring them? I chose leeks, condiments… [Changed his mind] [SOOBIN’s pick]
Excluding the condiments, [SOOBIN’s pick: Dumpling wrappers,
beef for garnish, leeks] I’ll take beef. [Discussion on leeks]
I needed only two leeks. I can make 100 servings
with these leeks. [So many leeks]
We have so many leeks. – Why did I bring so many leeks?
– I can make 100 servings with these. [Dried seaweed]
– BEOMGYU, what did you bring?
– I brought dried seaweed. [Positive mindset]
– Glad. – It’s okay, if we have – Right, that will be nice.
– dumpling wrappers. [Please bring dumpling wrappers
– Dumpling wrappers. – Condiments, too. – That’ll be enough. – I hope he
brings condiments. It’s not seasoned. – Really? You need tofu and glass
noodles for dumplings. [Not a still]
Really? [Never heard of it] [Surprised] [It’s the original recipe]
– Since when? – I’ve never heard of it. [Summary]
So what we need is dumpling wrappers, tofu, [Condiments, glass noodles]
and soy sauce. SOOBIN, please! [SOOBIN entered the room] There were so many options. [Peek-a-boo] [Stepping back]
Hang on…. He got leeks, too. [Dizzy] [Is it real?]
I saw his leeks. Something green. [Sad]
Aren’t they chives? I saw leeks. [To my self]
Why did I bring leeks? [Today’s lunch is made of leeks]
We have four leeks. – Four leeks?
– Including yours! [Disappointed]
I thought nobody would have got it. [Curious of others]
It’s okay. You brought leeks, okay. Please share the others. [Including broth and rice cake]
– I thought we would have broth and rice cake.
– Okay. Nice. [Ta-da]
I brought dumpling wrappers. [Very nice]
Great job! – Nobody has brought it?
– Nobody did. – Glad! But I brought minced beef. It’s okay, you brought
dumpling wrappers. [This is different]
– Minced beef? I brought this.
– And we need condiments. [No problem, the more the better]
It’s okay. It’s nice to have more beef. [Disappointed]
It’s going to be bland. Nobody brought seasoning? [Sorry]
– No one. – I exchanged it with condiments. I brought all kinds of meat there. [Can’t understand]
– Nobody has brought any condiments? – Nobody. Look at them!
They brought the same things! [So bold]
I guess they would give us a chance to exchange. [Give us a chance]
– Right. – Of course, they will. I hope so. You have a chance to exchange
one thing. [Unconditionally]
Leeks! Leeks! [Nervous if it’s overlapped again]
We don’t know what he will bring. Can we bring it to the table? And exchange one thing
with another, right? Yes, if you want to change, [Only 1:1 exchange]
– You will exchange one with another.
– Okay. [Interpretation: One needs to keep leeks]
One should not change it. [By the way]
I hope rice cake would disappear. [No way] [Putting down beef
that’s duplicate with SOOBIN’s] [I’ll have this]
[HUENINGKAI’s pick] [Eggs, minced meat, condiments]
Thank you. [Smart TAEHYUN] [Thinking hard] What did HUENING take? [Thinking hard]
I guess he would have taken one out of 2. [TAEHYUN’s pick]
[Instead of leeks] [TAEHYUN’s pick]
[Rice cake, broth, crushed garlic] [Leaving in a cool manner] Please. [Found condiments] [Great, my friend] I had a second thought
about bringing condiments. But I thought you would
have taken it. [Great guessing]
So I chose crushed garlic. [Flavor first]
As I said, I’ll bring whatever if it’s delicious. Based on my guess, YEONJUN will bring chives. – Or…
– Right, there were chives. He would bring Chives
or crushed garlic. [Ominous]
I think he would bring crushed garlic. [Sad] [Nervous about him]
I guess YEONJUN would exchange leeks for garlic, which would be
the same as TAEHYUN’s. [Let’s see] [Taking the leek plate
down to the table] [YEONJUN’s pick]
[Instead of leeks] [YEONJUN’s pick]
[Rice cake, broth, crushed garlic] [Stopped]
Hey…. [Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V] No way! Look at this. [I can’t believe it]
Please put it down. [So like-minded]
I doubted… [Can’t say any more]
You think just like me. – We have the same tastes.
– Right. [Synchronized perfectly]
I thought he would bring crushed garlic
instead of leeks. [TAEHYUN’s=YEONJUN’s]
We can’t eat something without garlic. [Returning broth]
Return it! [Thinking again]
We had this, and this. [Excluding tofu]
I guess someone would bring it. [Excluding garlic]
Someone would have brought it, too. [Panicking out]
I don’t know! I have no clue. [Come here, condiments] [BEOMGYU’s pick]
[Dried seaweed for garnish, leeks]
[Instead of broth] [BEOMGYU’s pick]
[Dried seaweed, condiments, leeks] Bye. – BEOMGYU will return the broth.
– Hope he would keep the seaweed and leeks. His taste is like a young kid’s,
and ours are like an old uncle’s. [Garlic lover]
– Gladly… – People don’t know – Right.
– how tasty garlic is. [BEOMGYU’s coming up]
Please. [BEOMGYU’s leaving] – Oh, please.
– I saw it. [No way]
I saw it. Come here. It’s okay. [Sorry]
No way… I brought condiments. [Still they have leeks]
– Glad you kept leeks. – Right. – We can season it to suit our tastes.
– Right. [Disappointed]
I brought condiments. [At least we can cook Tteokguk]
We can cook the broth well. [Returning leeks]
I will return the leeks. Didn’t we have crushed garlic? [We didn’t touch anything on the table]
Crushed garlic was here, right? [Guessing]
Somebody would have taken it. [SOOBIN’s pick: Instead of leeks]
I’ll take chives. [SOOBIN’s pick: Dumpling
wrappers, minced beef for garnish, chives] May I go in there? [Going back to the room] You kept the two, right? I returned leeks. [It’s okay]
I mean… It’s better now. – It’s nice! Okay!
– Oh! [Glad that we have chives]
– He chose chives! – Great job.
– You’re the best! – We can cook it.
– Wow. [Clapping] – I chose chives instead of garlic.
– Great job. [So proud]
Instead of chives, [HUENINGKAI failed to guess]
I thought you would choose glass noodles
and tofu. – We need chives.
– That’s the best! [Satisfied with their choices]
Satisfied. – It’s so nice. Successful!
– Satisfied. My guess was correct,
without chives. [By the way]
– You chose the same things? – Right. [Decalcomanie]
– Amazing. – The same things? – Two… [After picking ingredients]
It’s time to make Tteokguk with dumplings. Is there any ingredient
you need? [Give us tofu and glass noodles]
We need tofu and glass noodles. [If you win a game, you will get them]
For tofu and glass noodles. If you win in a game
against me, I’ll give them. Will one play it against you? Yes, a representative from the team. [No hesitation]
I will do that. [Self-claimed master of psychological game]
– I’m good at psychological games.
– Okay. If he wins, will you give it right away? Yes. What will you have? [Glass noodles]
I’ll bring glass noodles. [Okay]
– Glass noodles. – Glass noodles. [Turning around]
Cham Cham Cham! [Succeeded neatly] [HUENING’s lucky day] If someone plays with a right hand,
they would do this more often. [BEOMGYU knew that, too]
He was holding the stick like this. [So excited] I told you so.
I’m good at psychological games. [No, nope]
– Any ingredients you need?
– It’s okay. – Fine. [Surprised]
Hey! – We need tofu!
– Glass noodles. [Got glass noodles]
– Including tofu. – Here it is! – We need tofu.
– Tofu? – Yes. The end game is Muk Chi Pa. [Muk Chi Pa?]
– What’s that? – Muk Chi Pa. Who will play this? Me. Are you good at Muk Chi Pa? [Let me show how good I am]
Rock paper scissors. Rock paper scissors. Muk Muk Pa! Chi Chi Chi! – Out.
– I’ll play. Rock paper scissors. Rock paper scissors. Rock paper scissors. Rock paper scissors. Ba(?). [Staff’s attack]
Muk. Muk. Pa. [Concentration]
Pa. Chi. Chi. Muk! [Surprised]
Chi. Muk. [Surprised]
Chi! [Oh… I lost] Will you play with me? Please play with me. [Child-like]
I guess it’s over. [Unfortunately, it’s over]
We lost. Let’s not do this. [Glad to have it]
– We got glass noodles. – Right. – We got it. [Positive mindset]
– Right. – If we chop it finely, it may taste like Tofu. – Right.
– Right. We don’t need tofu. Let’s turn it into tofu. Nobody has made dumplings
without tofu. [Super positive]
What if our dumplings without tofu tastes good? [Right, right]
– Right. – That’s true. [Let’s get it to make Tteogkuk with dumplings!]
Okay! Positive mindset! [We used the gas stove safely]
[Cheering fairy] Way to go! Go, TXT! Way to go! [What should we do first?]
May I slice it first? [He doesn’t know either] [Not knowing what to do] No clues. I guess we have to cut these. HUENING, bring one more
pack of broth. [Going off to get broth]
I guess it’s for one person. Please wait. [Not a stone] [Responsible for dumplings]
I guess we need to do this. Even though we rub it,
I guess it won’t be loose. Should we boil it? Should we do it? Broth is here. [While dumpling duo is struggling,
HUENING brought the broth] [Suggestion]
Shall we boil it in water and drain it? [He’s a genius] [Amazed]
That’s it! – That’s it! – Do you think we can
make dumplings? – One more broth, please. [Started boiling water as he said]
– Okay! – Let’s think about dumpling filling. One more broth… [BEOMGYU is slicing leeks] Hang on. Isn’t it aloe? [Too sticky]
Are leeks sticky like this? Look. Inside the leeks. [Like a science class]
Let’s make it generously. [I agree]
They look like aloe. [Dividing work and starting to cook]
– I’ll put chopped chives into the bowl.
– Yes. Be confident, everyone. My mom said there’s no
right answer for cooking. How much do we need for
dumplings? You mean, how many dumplings
will we get? [Until completion of dumplings]
I mean, how much do you have? [How many dumplings]
– Do we have? – Yes. We don’t have any dumplings here. [Interpreter]
He meant how much time you need. [Got it]
It will take a lot. Okay, I got it. [Curious]
When should we put dumplings in the soup?
At the end? After we make dumplings… Should we boil the water
and put dumplings? [When it’s boiling? After boiling?]
Yes, when it’s boiling, we need to put rice cake. [Eureka]
Then, we can make garnish. [Let me do that]
I’ll make garnish. HUENING, please put it
on the gas stove] [Failed to understand]
– I’ll make garnish… – This… [Frozen] [Embarrassed] [Quick to wipe it] [My bad]
Sorry, that was my fault. [Embarrassed]
Haha, sorry. [Got used to it]
HUENINGKAI, just sit still there. [Quite used to it 222]
HUENINGKAI, just sit still. Sorry. [Got used to it 3333]
– It’s okay. – We found a role for HUNINGKAI. [A lot of broth]
How did you drop it? You’re all wet. I lost the grip of handle. – This?
– I lost the grip like this. [Warm-hearted]
Anybody could have done it. [Nice SOOB]
– Oh, you lost the grip. – Yes. May I bring one more pack of broth? – It’s okay. You didn’t spill much.
– Yes. It’s just splashed. [It’s okay] [Give me a frying pan]
Then, a frying pan. Eggs… – It smells nice. – Can you separate
the yolk from the white? – Yes. [I know]
I know how to. Right, you break it a bit
and put it into the bowl. [HUENING goes to the toilet]
I need to wash my hands. [Failed to understand the mission]
You don’t need to separate them. Let’s do this.
In the picture, it’s separated. [Carefully]
Glass noodles… A piece of egg shell is in the bowl. [I’ll get it]
I’m going to take it out. [Worried]
Will it be enough? I guess we can wipe it
and use it. [I don’t know it well]
[(Let’s focus on making dumplings)] TAEHYUN, don’t we need to
add an egg to filling? Here? [Eggs make it easy to mix all]
I heard so. Adding eggs will make
it easy to mix other ingredients. [Let’s make egg garnish] [Checking the heat]
Leave it that way, for a while. Okay. [Putting the egg yolk first]
It’s not too much. [Small]
The amount is not so much. Oh, it smells like
Lunar New Year’s Day at home. [It is] [Excited]
Right, really. – It smells like January 1.
– It’s like New Year’s Day. – One more egg. [Dumpling duo decided to add egg
to filling] An egg will make it easy to mix. [Diligent]
– Let’s go! – Okay. Will you do that? – I guess we added too much olive oil.
– Yes. [Too much oil] [Fried egg yolk]
I didn’t know how much we would get from one. Let’s do this again. [Sad]
It looks yummy. [Mother bird]
Will you eat it on the side? [Without knowing it’s a failure]
You need to slice it finely. [I don’t like it]
– You know how it looks. – I guess we
should do it again. – Why? I added too much olive oil. [Let’s practice cutting]
I’ll practice cutting with it. [Started cutting]
– Okay. – I don’t have anything to do. [That looks nice]
– You have to slice it finely. – It’s nice. I’ll taste it. [Tasting fairy] – Me, too.
– It’s delicious. [Yum yum yum] [Add pepper]
Eat it with pepper. It’s nice. Pepper? [Pepper]
Instead of it… Let’s grind it over the egg. It looks yum. [Done with dumpling filling]
It tastes nice. Let’s make it. [Volunteer]
– I want to make dumplings. – Join us.
– Let’s do that together. What’s wrong with my dumpling wrapper? [Let’s make a pretty one]
Put fillings on the wrapper and close it. Right? [Why do you need salt?]
I’ll add salt here. Then… [Concentration] [SOOBIN, you can sell your dumplings]
It looks like the one you can buy, right? [Inspection on dumplings]
Let me check their dumplings. How is it going with dumplings? [No worries, it’s going well]
We’re making dumplings. – You have to add floor.
– Guys. [When should I put rice cake?]
Is it before or after boiling water? About what? [Timing to add rice cake]
– After boiling. – Rice cake? – Yes.
– After boiling. – After. – Are you sure?
– Yes, after water starts boiling. [Give me some NaCl]
Where is the soy sauce? I need soy sauce. To make the broth look tasty. Is this yours? Three spoons, right? [Do you trust me?]
– Do you trust me? – Yes! [Cool guy]
Even if it’s not tasty, we have no option. – Yes.
– We’ll eat anyways. [Work division]
[Team Tteokguk] [Team dumpling] [Yum yum yum] [Not okay] Well, it will taste better
after boiling. It will taste better. [Time to add rice cake]
Let’s put rice cake. Okay. I don’t know.
Let’s do it. [HUENINGKAI]
– Bring dumplings. – Dumplings? – Yes. [Taking dumplings] [Here you are]
Dumplings. Thank you. Don’t we make egg garnish again? I guess they ate it up. What? you ate it up? Who did it? [Pretending not to know]
Not eating… swallowing… BEOMGYU did…
I tried to stop him. [They did it together!]
– SOOBIN! – He said it’s nice to eat with pepper. – You ate it together?
– He ate the most of it. [Order for the egg garnish]
– Make one, please. – Let’s make it. [Going to make egg garnish]
– HUENING, please make one. – Yes. [Curious]
How does it look? I trust you. [It looks so nice] [Shaking so fast] I think we need more. – Eggs?
– No, the egg yolk. [Egg yolk is an egg]
– It’s an egg. – Right. [Looking for eggs]
– Didn’t you take it? – Eggs… No. – Egg yolk.
– Aren’t they eggs in front of you? [Tteokguk is at the last step]
– Rice cake soup is almost done. – Dirty. Sorry? – Tteokguk is almost done.
– Really. – Yes. [Putting Tteokguk in the bowl
like the photo] Why don’t we use this? [Silence in the crowd]
– Hey, leeks. – Don’t we need to use
it for garnish? – Yes. – What’s the garnish?
– Toppings on top. [Plating, cutting garnish, making dumplings]
I’ll do decorate it. [Today’s all rounder BEOMGYU]
On the side… My mom used to do it well.
How come I can’t do this? [HUENINGKAI / 19 years old,
master of egg garnish]
– I think that’s so nice. – Right. – That’s so nice!
– I’ll turn it off. – Thanks. HUENINGKAI,
please add the garnish here. [Garnish, come on]
– Let’s take it out. – It’s coming up. [HUENINGKAI is talented in making garnish]
– Great job, HUENING. – Good job.
– That’s so nice. – It’s hot. – Add salt.
– It looks like Pack Man. [To season it] [Let’s add salt]
– This… – Right, Pack Man? – Pack Man. [Not over yet]
– I’ll make the white garnish, too. – Yes. [But…]
When do we make beef garnish? [Cool]
After finishing the egg garnish. – 5 minutes are left.
– Hey, hurry up. – We have minced beef. [We don’t have time]
Let’s do beef garnish first. [Responsible for decoration]
– Only beef garnish. – Can I see the photo again? [Satisfied]
It’s similar. [TXT’s Tteokguk with dumplings]
[Quite similar to the photo]
– Isn’t it nice? – Yes. Let’s clean it up. [Stir-frying the beef]
Let’s wash spoons and chopsticks. They’re messy.
I’ll wash them. [Fairy to clean up]
Let’s gather these bowls together. [Humming]
Let’s put them together… [Beef garnish is being grilled]
The broth is seasoned. – I don’t add salt on the beef garnish.
– Okay. Is it going well? [Focusing] [Looking at the frying pan]
Yes. [Beef garnish is done] [Lastly]
[Beef garnish on Tteokguk] – Don’t they look okay?
– They look very nice. – Right? [High quality]
– Of good quality. – Right. – It’s like Tteokguk you can eat
from a restaurant. – It was my first time [Proud of their Tteokguk with dumplings]
but I’m so talented. Right? Don’t you agree? [There, there]
Great job. – All right. Tteokguk with dumplings
are done. – Yes. [Shout out loud]
I’m so satisfied with it. We cooked together
and we did a great job. [So proud]
– It looks similar, right? – The same! – Do you acknowledge it?
– We worked so hard. Excluding the egg white garnish, – Two… – No objection.
– We’ll give you 2 stickers. – Okay! [Great job]
– Satisfied. – Thanks. – Satisfied.
– Okay. Thank you. Shall we taste Tteokguk
with dumplings? [It’s tasting time]
– Yes. – Let’s eat it. – Let’s eat now. [Worried]
– Guys, I can’t guarantee the taste.
– Do you have salt? [No soup at all]
Is it porridge? [Tteokguk makes them laugh together] – It’s nice.
– Delicious. – It’s okay. [It’ll taste better with salt]
If you add more salt, it’ll be better. [Disappointed]
– Too boiled down. – Delicious. – HUENINGKAI. – Yes.
– Please pass me the salt and pepper. [Passing salt and pepper] Are your dumplings cooked well? [Are they?]
– Let’s add a lot. – Okay. [This is it]
It’s cooked, right? [Adding pepper and salt]
Is it coming out? – A bit more. More.
– More? – Yes. – Awesome.
– It’s delicious. – Mix it. Salt is on top only.
– You did a great job! [Without soup] [Can’t mix it]
– It’s hard to mix. – But it’s delicious. Agreed. It’s hard to
separate based on colors. [Dumplings that suit their tastes]
– You did a great job with dumplings.
– Right? SOOBIN made dumplings well. [Someone who has made them]
I’ve done that before. Dumplings or Songpyeon. – I’ve done that at home.
– Amazing. [This is so much fun]
I liked it, making such things. [Disappointed]
I wish we had more soup. But it’s better than I expected. – And you? – It’s nicer than
I expected. – HUENINGKAI. – I heard you prepared something
for members. – Yes, I did. [Curious]
– Did you prepare something? – What’s that? [HUENING’s surprise gift]
Don’t be surprised. I’ll bring it here. [What did he prepares?]
What I brought… – Here you are.
– What’s this? What? [Hot trend, early morning delivery]
I ordered it last night and I got it this morning. [Unboxing of HUENING’s surprise gift]
– Shall we open it? – What did you order? Let’s see what’s inside. [Interested]
Is it something to eat? [I like it]
– Of course. – Inside the box? – That’s nice. Please look forward to it. [What’s inside the box?]
Ice cream? Cookies? – Of course, it has cookies.
– What? [Sweet cookies and fresh fruits]
Cookies and fruits. – What kind of fruits?
– Fruits. – For dessert.
– I wanted to have that! – Do you know this? – Shine Muscat!
– Yes. – It looks so delicious! [Let’s eat it now]
– May I eat it now? – Will you? – Yes! [Let’s taste it now]
Let’s eat it now. – Should we wash it? May I?
– Yes. [Leader who shows an example]
– I’ll go and wash them. – I wanted to taste it. – It’s huge.
– This… [Shine Muscat for dessert]
Eat grapes after eating Tteokguk. It’s going to be delicious. [SOOBIN is here to wash the grapes] It’s huge. [Careful] [But]
Why is it so cold? [Surprised] Oh, it dropped [The dropped one is going to
SOOBIN’s mouth] [Yum] Very sweet. [Shine Muscat]
[Ready to eat] [Satisfied] It’s so delicious. [Enjoy your grapes]
It’s delicious. You were tasting while washing. It’s huge. [Sweet] [SOOBIN’s type of food]
It’s something that SOOBIN will like. Because it’s sweet. [To celebrate Lunar New Year’s Day]
You’ve cooked and tasted Tteokguk. [How did you feel about it?]
Did you enjoy it? – Very delicious!
– I liked it. To celebrate Lunar New Year’s Day, we cooked Tteokguk with
dumplings after awhile. [To BEOMGYU, today’s TO DO]
It was meaningful and it tasted good. [was meaningful and funny]
I had a lot of great time. It was meaningful! [He cooked it for the first time]
I used to have Tteokguk cooked by my mom. [So proud of myself]
Today, I cooked it myself
and I was proud of myself. – It was amazing that…
– Great job, YEONJUN. – YEONJUN, you did a great job.
– Right. It was so amazing. As BEOMGYU said, [It smelled like a traditional holiday]
It started smelling like a traditional holiday. I was surprised.
When we cooked [Right]
– leeks and eggs.. – Right. It smelled like
a traditional holiday. [Tteokguk + sweet dessert=So happy]
– Right. – After having a hearty meal, – we’re now enjoying dessert.
It makes me so happy. – Delicious. – Right. [SOOBIN got more interested in cooking]
It was fun to cook. When I have more time later, [Rookie chef]
I want to learn cooking. [Will you enjoy my dishes?]
If I cook something, please eat together. [Conditionally]
– When it’s nice. – If you cook it well. [Everyone cooked together after awhile]
Since we cook together, it’s fun. [Special for Lunar New Year’s Day]
– Right, since it’s for Lunar New Year’s Day.
– Right. – It feels like we’re celebrating
the holiday well. – Right. – Then… [Time to say bye]
HUENING, will you say? That again? “MOA”.
Let’s do this. [Ending comment together]
– After saying it, we’ll say “TO DO” together.
– Yes. – Okay.
– After a sentence… “TO DO”. – Then, TO DO.
– Here we go. – Yes. MOA! Happy new year! TO DO! [Thud] [Stickers they earned today]
[1 from Jegichagi, 2 from Tteokguk] [In the next episode] [Next week’s TO DO]
What are we going to do today? [Let’s do our best to collect stickers]
– We’re going to fill this empty container.
– Sure. [But we can’t let you have it for free]
– Tapioca! – Re. [Scream in silence]
Ae! The world’s long jump? [One-legged fight]
– Hang on. – Why do you push me? [Arm wrestling]
Go! Okay. [MOA! Look forward to seeing
the collection of variety show games] [Why are they so excited?] [Check it out in next week’s TO DO]
I cant’ see anything!