[VIETSUB] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.3 ENGSUB INDOSUB 日本語 ESPAÑOLOn February 7, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] Open the door. [They don’t know the lyrics]
[Ohneora Ohneora Nanana] Wow, great weather today! It’s warm out. Who wanted to do this here? [Laughing]
Weather is great. [TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
[In Korean traditional clothes]
It’s warm out. It’s sunny. Great view. You look great in… [Can’t talk in the freezing cold weather]
Finish the sentence. Okay. HUENINGKAI,
What do you want to do today? – Today…
– My feet are burning. [Hot pack in the shoe is too heated up] What are we doing today? What are we doing today? – What is it?
– What do we do today? [Today’s TO DO!]
Today’s to-do-list is… Today’s TO DO! [Can you guess?]
What do you think we’ll do? – Jegichagi!
– It’s like…
– As we’re wearing Hanbok, [Folk games?]
– Traditional performance!
– I think we’ll play folk games. [Traditional moves]
– Something traditional.
– Traditional performance. [Fun]
Riding a slide? “IDOL”? [IDOL][Right]
We could be dancing to “IDOL”. In celebration of our biggest holiday,
Lunar New Year’s Day, it’s Lunar New Year’s Day special. – Lunar New Year’s Day special!
– Lunar New Year’s Day special! We’ll be playing folk games
that fit the theme. [Today’s TO DO]
[Folk games in celebration of
Lunar New Year’s Day] At each mission, the member
with the highest score will receive a loyal robe and a winged cap. [Looking behind to check] [Good]
They look great. Do we need to change our clothes? [Confused]
A loyal robe. [The robe!]
– The robe.
– We’ll give you a winged cap. [In a historical drama style]
Can I have the power? Right.
Crown prince has a power. [I’ll get the power] Great. Great. [Interpretation: Let’s speed up. It’s freezing]
– Shall we start?
– You got into the character. Let’s shout TO DO together, and go inside to play the game. [Great to hear]
– Great. [Hurry up]
Fast! Are you ready? [Nodding]
– I’m ready.
– Ready. Two, three! [TO DO][TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
TO DO! [Running]
Then! Where is it? [Move inside][Wow, it’s warm in here] It’s warm! [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [Serenity found in a warm cozy room] [Warm]
It’s warm in here. – It’s…
– It’s very warm. – Is this a tile-roofed house?
– Cozy… Right. It’s cozy. Before we begin the game, we’ll choose the first crown prince. Does that mean there are more than
one crown prince? [Smart]
It can change, right? [Crown prince chances in every round]
Of course, it can change. – Every time.
– We can take the title away. [Understood]
– Great. [OK]
It’s the first crown prince? – First crown prince.
– The game to choose the first crown prince
is Alkkagi. [Sounds good]
– It’s Alkkagi.
– Alkkagi, no! I can do Omok, though. [First game to choose a crown prince]
[Alkkagi] [One. It’ll be 1:1 tournament.] [Two. Each gets 3 stones, and
alternate on offence and defense] [Three. The person removes all the stones
of the opposite side wins] [List of matches] [HUENINGKAI][SOOBIN][YEONJUN]
[TAEHYUN] [Finals!][BEOMGYU] [Round 1][HUENINGKAI vs. SOOBIN]
SOOBIN, come over here. Come over here. [SOOBIN goes]
Let me teach you how to do it. [Excited]
It’s been a while. [After you]
Go ahead. [After you]
– After you.
– [Older guy]
Then, let me go first. [Making the first move] [Dededeuk] What was that? [Noticing]
You just hit three times. [I saw that, too]
He hit three times. It’s a warning! [Denying]
No way! Purple card? [Cautious] [Trying from a different position] Was it too soft? I was afraid it’ll go off the table. [Going off the table]
Off the table! – What was that?
– It’s off the table. [Sad]
I was going to put it in the corner. [Honest]
Wow, it’s so easy. [So, it’s edited] When is it going to end? [Too cautious each other] – Are you hitting it or not?
– Okay. [Agreed on offence]
Let’s start going offence. Okay. [Rolling] [Embarrassed]
Look at the spin. Nothing’s dropped yet. It’s getting fun. [SOOBIN][Happy] Dropped it himself. [Round 1][SOOBIN wins] He dropped two of the stones himself. I’m out now. – Is it my turn?
– Welcome. [Round 2]
[YEONJUN vs. SOOBIN] [Good at Alkkagi]
Stones are important. Really? [Good at listening to older brother]
Then, let me change the stones, too. [Carefully picking stones]
Wow, it’s difficult. – I thought you’ll be bad at this, and
you really were.
– I chose. [So true]
Hahaha. [Spectator 1]
It’s done in no time. [No word]
2 out of 3… [Sad]
I dropped the 2 stones myself. – Come in.
– Rock paper scissors. [YEONJUN wins]
What do you want? – You go first.
– Yes. [Cautious] [Moving] [Rolling off the sleeves first] [Is he a master of Alkkagi?] Will he be good? [Go!] [No way] [Wait for me]
YEONJUN is good. [Slipped] It was too soft. [About to be dropped] No! It’s my stone. [Offence]
You are good at hitting the stone. [SOOBIN, I’m going] Okay! Okay. This is… [YEONJUN dropped two stones in a row] He’s good. [Can’t lose out now]
[SOOBIN drops one stone, too] [Attack]
Offence! [Bye] [So fun] 1 to 1. It can’t be any fairer. [Final shot] [goes off the table] [Round 2][YEONJUN wins]
[Happy][Sad] – I think
– There are more stones – that drop itself.
– Come in. [Spectator in]
We don’t have to try to hit the stone. Just try to hit the stone, and
it will go off the table. [SOOBIN’s sad]
Let me pick the stones. [Next player is getting ready]
So funny. They all look similar. [Happy to see him lose]
I knew you are bad, but didn’t know
you’ll be so bad. Who lost to me? [Bickering] – Okay.
– Pick them fast. [All set]
Rock paper scissors. [Round 3][YEONJUN vs. TAEHYUN]
Paper! [YEONJUN wins]
Okay, go ahead. [Hit is soft] Too soft. [Touching it soft] [Happy]
Okay. [Goodbye] [Embarrassed]
Good. – No! I’m screwed.
– He’s good. [Thank you]
No way! [Proud]
You didn’t play this game? [Wow]
– It’s not over yet.
– I’ve done Omok only. [It’s not over] I did Alkkagi with janggi(Korean chess) stone. [Final shot] He’s really good. [Round 3][TAEHYUN wins]
– Who is he?
– Next person. [Really good]
– You are really good.
– You are great. [So impressed]
Shot is so accurate. [Last player comes]
– So smooth.
– TAEHYUN didn’t us the second or middle finger.
He used the thumb. [So pressured] I’m scared. [Relaxed] [Removing the losing stones, the white ones]
I’ll remove all the white stones. [Changing sides fast]
TAEHYUN, I count on you. TAEHYUN is really good. [Final round][BEOMGYU vs. TAEHYUN]
Rock paper scissors! I know who will win. [Going first]
– Let me go first.
– Yes. We never know. Slippery. [Focused] Goodbye. [One shot, one kill]
I’m the king. [A.K.A. Crown prince]
[Final winner of Alkkagi is TAEHYUN]
I’m the king! [One minute cut][I lost]
You are good. – What was that?
– He’s really good. Did he do Alkkagi whole day? – Wait. Can we play one more game with me?
– Okay. [Okay]
HUENINGKAI, do it with 5 stones. 6 stones are fine with me. [Okay]
I’ll take 5 stones, then. Aren’t you embarrassed? [Extra round]
He’ll drop every stone. [Youngest][HUENINGKAI vs. TAEHYUN]
– He takes 5 stones right away.
– He’ll drop every stone of his. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Can I go first? Go ahead. Relax. [Making a fuss] [So serene]
Goodbye. What is it? [Off the table] Wow, it’s 3 to 3 now. [So nervous] [It’s nothing] He’s great. [Cheering for the losing side]
Try to hit at least one stone. [I’m screwed] Dropped his own stone again. [Embarrassed] [TAEHYUN wins the extra round]
You are so bad at this. We now have the crown prince. [First crown prince is TAEHYUN]
We now have the crown prince. – TAEHYUN is now
– You can wear them. – His Highness TAEHYUN.
– Crown prince, TAEHYUN. – HUENINGKAI will put the clothes on him.
– Go ahead. [Responsible for the clothes for the crown prince]
Your Highness. [Come over here] [Picking up]
He’s happy. – Every time TAEHYUN has been the king.
– Right. [TAEHYUN is the crown prince]
Right. [So jealous]
Put this on first. [HUENINGKAI/19][Stylist for the crown prince]
Yes, your highness. – Where does the arm go?
– Here it is. [Clumsy]
Where is the arm? Here it is. The stylist is very clumsy. Be quiet. [Worried]
Can you tie this up? No. You look great in that. [Wear the winged cap, too] [Ta-da] My citizens. [Your highness]
It’s the crown prince, TAEHYUN. Here comes the crown prince TAEHYUN. I’ll look out for the people of the country. [TAEHYUN/1st crown prince]
[“He’ll look out for the people”]
1st crown prince. – Shall we start?
– Okay. [Move on to the next TO DO?]
Shall we move on to [Error in output]
the next TO DO? [Straightening things out]
After “move on to the next”,
say “TO DO”. [Move on to the next TO DO]
– Move on to the next
– TO DO! [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] Here comes the crown prince. Here comes the crown prince. [Crown prince entering] – Here comes
the crown prince Kang. – Welcome. [Charming] [Oh!]
Please sit here… [A cushion for crown prince]
Your Highness. – It’s great.
– Please sit down. [Satisfied] The game we’re going to play now is
a slap-match game. [A slap-match game?]
Really? We need papers to make paper disks. [Right, right]
– You are right. – You are right. [SOOBIN got confused]
– Such thin papers… – These papers… [Prince Vibe]
I can share them as much as I want. [Shout out loud, the god crown prince] [Are you watching me, people?]
– With this. – Wait. [Bragging]
– Who wants to make paper disks? – This is… [I love you, TAEHYUN]
Your Highness. I… [Prince introducing the paper types]
– There’s a cookie bag. – The shrimp one… [Paper types][1. Cookie bag]
Like this. [2. Kraft paper]
And there’s a paper that looks good. [3. Hanji] There’s hanji, and it’s really soft.
(Korean traditional papers) [4. Newspapers] – There are newspapers.
– Actually, newspapers are the best. [5. A4 paper] – And there are two A4 papers.
– It’s nice. [Let’s avoid one of them]
– We only should avoid one. – Your Highness. [Check] – Is there any type of papers
you want to have? – I want a newspaper. [Okay]
Newspapers. [What about you…?] – What do you want to have?
– I want… I want A4 papers. [A4 paper 22]
I want A4 papers. [Fatal]
I want you, Your Highness. [What…?] – Now I don’t want to give anything…
– Do you want the shrimp one? – What? [This is yours!]
– This shrimp one? – No way. [Competing]
For 2 people wanting A4 papers, [Crown prince wants peace]
you two play rock paper scissors. – Wait a minute.
– If you don’t draw… – Wait! [Wait, what?]
Rock paper scissors! [Nervous]
Rock paper scissors! [Sad][Happy] Here’s the gift for you. [You’re too bad] [Got hanji][A gift for you]
Whatever your decision is, [TAEHYUN, you are too mean]
it’s correct. Your Highness! [This is a dream] – That’s the right choice.
– Don’t be kidding. Don’t talk back to him.
Just take it! [I’m serious. Please give me A4 papers]
Don’t mess around. Give me A4 papers. [I can’t hear you] Don’t talk back to him. Take what you’re given! [Giving up]
I will win! [Who wants to have this one?]
Does anyone want this friend? – Is there no one?
– Me! It’s yours! [Fast deal]
I think this will be fine. [Infinite positivity] [He likes it for some reason]
He’s giving it away right away. – I can smell it.
– How can I do this? [I like it]
It’s amazing. [Cookie bag][?][Hanji][?][?]
– For you two, – You’re amazing. as you wished, [Newspapers?] I will give newspapers and [A4 papers?]
A4 papers – But I’ll switch them for you.
– Oh, he switched them. [Crown prince, you always have plans]
I expected it. Your Highness! [I don’t know] – Do you know how to
make a paper disk? – Sure. [Unexpected origami class] Fold it in thirds.
Let’s do a quick origami class. – In thirds? – If you don’t like A4 paper,
do you want to exchange it with mine? [Horizontal? Portrait?]
Is it landscape or portrait? [Portrait] Portrait. Everyone, our public target is [Let’s not forget, HUENINGKAI!]
HUENINGKAI. [What a nostalgic game]
– It’s been a while. – Right. When I was a student… [SOOBIN, what do you want to say?]
– What do you want to say? – Why can’t you talk? – I don’t know what you’re trying to say.
– I used to play this a lot. [Anyway, he used to play this a lot] [YEONJUN who finished the paper disk]
But I don’t think I can do this… – How did you make it?
– I don’t think I can flip anything over. – I think it’s useless to tell you,
but do you want to know anyway? – Yes. [A good guy] His papers can’t be folded. You have to hold it. Hey! I can’t fold his papers. The cookie bag is not folded easily,
so I’ll let you fix it with tape. [Thank you] – And you do like this.
– Is it a handicap? [Teaching how to make a paper disk]
– Thank you. – This way… [Aha!]
Inside here. I don’t think it’ll be flipped. [Testing the finished one] [What?]
The sound is different… [Crown prince’s paper disk is different]
Oh my god. [I’m done too]
It’s done. [Weak]
This is… [Everyone bursts] [Once again] [Weak] It can’t be right… [Weak 22] [Same situation] – I think it’s going to be
flipped by the wind. – This is… Can I fold this with tape? [Trying to reinforce it with tape]
Like this… Maybe I can fix it with tape. [I am serious now]
That’s my tape. [Focused] – The size…
– These guys are overusing the tape. If we don’t do this, we can’t beat him. We can’t beat TAEHYUN. [Crown prince’s class]
Are you trying to win? – Yes, we have to win.
– Against crown prince? [Provoking] – Isn’t the prince authority
over now? – Right. You will regret this. [A wise man who see the future]
You will be big trouble. Those traitors! [Oops!] [Level up][Hurry]
– I will help you. – I need the tape! It’s getting stronger! [The addictive tape reinforcement]
The tape layer got thicker than the papers now. Let’s start! Prince decides the order of the tournament. [Bowing]
Your Highness. [Please forgive me]
They’re the traitors. – Your Highness!
– These traitors! [No, no, no]
[Go back] You should have told me. I decided it right away. – You are No.1.
– Okay. [No.1 SOOBIN][No.2 YEONJUN][No.3 BEOMGYU]
[No.4 HUENINGKAI][No.5 TAEHYUN] – Thank you.
– Okay, go! Hey, let’s play all day! [Bring it on!] [A slap-match game 1 ROUND]
You can’t go home today. [Newspaper YEONJUN VS Hanji SOOBIN] It this a shield versus a shield? – Come in!
– Okay. [Weak sound]
The sound… Rock, paper, scissors!
Rock, paper, scissors! [SOOBIN wins]
– I’ll go first. – Okay. [Mind control]
I’m better than BEOMGYU. – It was not accurate.
– I didn’t expect anything. I think I did it strongly enough. [Interesting] Interesting. [Of course]
Should I hit the disk? [Ah!] I think it’ll take half a day. [Attack + 1] No, even if you get it right,
it just sits lightly on top. [Attack + 1] [Attack + 1] No… [Attack + 1]
No… This won’t be over… No, we can do it! Did I flip it over? [A slap-match game 1 ROUND YEONJUN won]
Did I get it? [Upset]
– Yes, you did. – Okay! [Next] – Whose turn is it? – Is it me? Mine is made of a plastic bag. – So am I going to win?
– Right. [Okay]
– Yes, let’s do that. – Okay! Hey! Come here, the plastic bag! [Cookie bag has joined] – It looks too big
to be flipped over. – Oh my god. [A slap-match game 2 ROUND]
– It’s okay. – It’s nice. – What’s that? [Newspaper YEONJUN VS Cookie bag BEOMGYU] [I will win!]
Rock paper scissors! – It looks very good at defense.
– Yeah. [First attempt failed]
Really… Can I do this? [Nope] No, no. It has no attacking power. [DEF 100 X ATK 0]
It has the defense power but attacking. [Passionate] – The disks are too flat.
– Come on. [Another attempt] It’s very good at defense. [Another attempt]
– But it gives 0 damage. – Oh, really. [7 minutes of play] Even professional players won’t play like this. I don’t think this will end. So I’ll let you pick the disk you want and play. [Right away]
I want to pick TAEHYUN’s disk! BEOMGYU will… [Unimaginable BEOMGYU’s choice]
I will keep playing with my disk! Why? Because it’s very good at defense. [A disk with MAX defense]
– Play it with mine. – Bring it on! [The kraft paper vs. the cookie bag] [Hit!] [Advice]
Hey, just give up… [Ah!] [Exhausted]
Hey… [Still, he’s bright] It’s the back side. [What a chance] [A slap-match game 2 ROUND BEOMGYU won] [I did my best…] [I lost but fought well…]
Hold on a second. [It was a good match…]
I don’t think it’ll be flipped. [Impressed]
It was a great game. [A slap-match game 3 Round]
HUENINGKAI [A4 papers HUENINGKAI VS
Cookie bag BEOMGYU]
Please come out. [BEOMGYU is tired]
I can’t move my arms now. [Challenge]
I’ve been pressing down my disk! That’s the strongest. Do you know my former nickname? [The king of a slap-match game]
– It was the king of this game. – Bring it on. [Same here]
I also got the same nickname. It won’t be flipped. [I did it already…]
It’s invincible… [I got a feeling… It feels like a hell]
You’re not good at it. [Powerful HUENINGKAI]
You’re so powerful, you just have to get it right. – How will this game end?
– It started. [A slap-match game 3 ROUND HUENINGKAI won]
This was a piece of cake… [Dejected]
I feel so dejected. [The proud kind of the game]
The king! [Satisfied]
But my disk also did it well. It was HUENINGKAI. [Final boss] [A slap-match game Final ROUND]
– Rock, paper, scissors. – Great. [A4 paper HUENINGKAI VS kraft paper TAEHYUN]
If you don’t draw, you lose. Rock, paper, scissors. [Prince even won the rock paper scissors]
What would you do? – I will go first
– Okay. [A unique prince’s skill]
– It’s flipped twice. – Yeah. [It was close]
– It’s almost done. – Both disks are thick. [GAME OVER]
So they are easy to be flipped… [As expected]
– So it’s finished. – The final winner! [I’m TAEHYUN]
Your seat will be kept as it is. I believe in you, Your Highness. [Your Highness] Crown prince! [Praise! GOD TAEHYUN!]
They’re traitors! I always believed in you! [I’m in trouble now…] – He was a traitor.
– Was it fun for everyone? [That was fun]
It was so fun, for sure. I was happy. [By the way]
It’s so hot… [Then shall we go outside?] [YES YES]
– Yes. – Do you want to move on? [To the next TO DO]
– Yes. – TO DO. [Alone in the yard] It’s not that cold. Everyone, hurry up and come! – Your…
– Your Highness. [Your Highness X Crown Prince O]
– Your Highness! – Crown Prince. – Those disloyals. [Upset]
Watch out. [There’s only the prince in his mind]
Our prince TAEHYUN. – What a disloyal subject.
– Be careful. [Upset]
Please be careful. [Following]
Here, the center. Here. [YEONJUN] – Shall we?
– Yes. – It’s outdoors!
– The outdoors. It’s not that cold. [Excited!]
Then shall we? [What’s next TO DO?]
– I’m ready. – Okay, what’s the next game? It’s a shoe-throwing game. [Confident]
That’s my specialty! I will win! [Second game: A shoe-throwing game] [The crown prince gives different shoes
to the members] [They do 10 spins on their own place
with their shoes] [Then throw their shoes
at the target on the floor] [The closer to the center of the target,
the higher the score they get] [The member with the highest score will get
1 grape sticker!] I have to wear slippers for this. The shoes will be chosen by the prince. [Prince of my love] [Everyone wants crown prince]
– Prince! – Prince! – Prince!
– Prince! [Follow me] Prince. – That traitor…
– Hold on. Those boots. Please let SOOBIN wear them. [I’m sorry (Sticking to the prince)]
The one with fur inside. Let me touch them one by one. [Testing on shoes]
It’s warm! [Let me see]
– I’m hot… I’m hot …
– SOOBIN does not like it. I’m hot… Well, everything except one is not bad. What does SOOBIN want? [Boots recommended]
SOOBIN is cold right now. [Boots tailored for cold people]
– As it’s cold… – I… How do I wear this? [SOOBIN amazed my the straw shoes]
It looks so good on you! [Ugh!]
Can I take it off? – Wow, it looks so good!
– I… [It’s perfect]
This is it! [Putting the shoes back at once]
– SOOBIN… – Rubber shoes or this slipper. Now I’ve made up my mind. [Warm boots for HUENINGKAI]
HUENINGKAI gets warm boots. – And…
– Wait. [Please help me]
– For SOOBIN,
– One more chance… [Didn’t hear him]
This wasn’t planned, but I found that straw shoes looks
good on SOOBIN. [Perfect match of SOOBIN and straw shoes] [Avoided the boots]
– Oh yes! – Yes! [Rock, paper, scissors for these two]
And rock, paper, scissors. – Rock paper scissors.
– The straw shoes are so light. – Then, slippers.
– Okay! [Rock-paper-scissors winner YEONJUN
wins slippers] YEONJUN gets the slippers. – And…
– This is for BEOMGYU. [Rock-paper-scissors loser BEOMGYU
gets high top] – BEOMGYU gets high top. – Okay. [The remaining rubber shoes goes to
crown prince TAEHYUN.]
– This… – It’s going to go in all the way. [Just excited]
I can’t throw it! [Straw shoes keeps on flying backwards] – SOOBIN!
– Huh? [Smart TAEHYUN] Then how about kicking it
backwards from the start? – Good idea.
– Throw it like this. There’s some potentials. [Let’s gather]
– Gather here. – Everyone. [Well-mannered]
And our crown prince TAEHYUN, welcome. [How do you decide the order?]
Is TAEHYUN going to decide the order? – Okay.
– Let’s decide the order by rock, paper, scissors. – Rock, paper, scissors! – All right.
– Rock, paper, scissors. Rock, paper, scissors. Rock, paper, scissors. [Wins] – Okay, okay.
[Wins] – Okay, okay. We’ll be the last. [Rock, paper, scissors for members who lost]
Rock paper scissors! [Wins]
Oh yeah. [Wins, Lost]
Rock paper scissors! – Okay. 1, 2, 3.
– Did we do it? – Rock, paper, scissors.
– Okay. – Last.
– 4, 5. – Okay. Good. [TAEHYUN ->HUENINGKAI ->BEOMGYU ->
Who comes first, crown prince? – You can do it.
– Here comes the crown prince. [I think we’re ready] – Crown prince!
– Bow 90 degrees. [Please start turning with elephant’s nose]
– And spin. – Okay. [Members, please count the turns]
– Please start counting. – Okay. – Start.
– Start! 1. [What?] – Why are you so slow?
– 2. [Sad]
– The rubber shoes are too big. – 3. [Dizzy!] – The world is already shaking.
– 7. – 7.
– 8. [Where are you going?]
Hold on a second. [Going everywhere]
– 8. – Calm down. – The king is wearing a crown…
– 10! [Oh my god] [Falls down] [I’m so dizzy] [So funny] [Filled with laughter]
– Our crown prince is very cute. – Crown prince. – Okay. – Are you okay? [Only the direction was correct…]
The direction was right. [Next up is HUENINGKAI with the boots]
– Then I’ll start now. – What’s this? [Ambition]
– I’ll start. – Yes. – It’s not easy to turn around as it’s an uphill.
– Go! 1, 2. [Easily completed 10 turns]
10. Wow! Hang on. [Big boots flying hi]
[Logout] It went over the cameras. [HUENINGKAI’s boots are settled behind
the camera director] [Logged in again]
I’m still not awake. [Next runner is BEOMGYU with the high top]
– Am I next? – Yeah. Will this come to an end? – Okay.
– I can’t focus. – Start. – 1.
– Where should I turn? – Anywhere.
– Any sides. – Go! [OK (BEOMGYU is going)]
1. [Round and round.] – 2, 4, 5.
– SOOBIN, help him get the direction. [Shaking]
6, 7, 8. [Leaving for a long journey]
9, 10. You have to kick within the straw mat!
Only in the mat! Fighting! [Flops] [This is serious]
This… [Winning or losing does not matter]
– Will there be an outcome from this match?
– I think this is my game. [Next contender is YEONJUN with the slippers]
I’ll make it successful. [Confident]
My shoes! Go! 1, 2. [YEONJUN’s smooth start]
3. [I’m here!]
6, 7. [Cute]
8. – 9, 10.
– There you go. Go, go! [Go slippers!] [Slipper No. 1 gets the grass landing]
I have no hope. [I can’t do this]
Should we cut it to five turns? [Negotiated to cut down the turns]
– Five turns. – Five turns! [Hurry]
Okay. – I’ll bring get my boots.
– Get all the shoes. Let’s start with TAEHYUN… Let’s start with crown prince TAEHYUN. Let’s get started. – Let’s go!
– Shall we pull forward the mat a bit? Pull it forward. [How much?]
How much do you want to pull it? I’ll pull it forward around three steps. [Three steps X]
– Three steps! – Three steps. [Three big steps O]
– 1, 2. – 1. – 2, 3.
– 1, 2, 3. This place is perfect! [If you’re going to put it there, you’ve got to do
10 elephant nose turns] 10 turns for this? [Sudden regret] Then, let’s pull it back. – This is the perfect place.
– Let’s go do 5 turns. – I think I’m going to throw up if I do 10 turns.
– About here! How about 5 turns here? [No]
Seven turns here! [No, look at this guy…!]
– 5… 5 turns. – 7 turns. – 7 turns! – 7 turns.
– Let’s be conscientious. – It’s difficult from 7 turns.
– We’ve been too… – It wasn’t too fair.
– Okay. [2nd round with 7 elephant nose turns]
Good. Let’s go! [TAEHYUN with the rubber shoes]
– Fighting! – Fighting! Ready, start! 1, 2. [Stable turn]
3, 4. – All done.
– 7. [Targeting the mark]
1, 2, 3. [40 points GET]
[The shoes settles on the mark] [I am the crown prince]
– 40 points! – Hey, it’s 3 points! – 40 points! [Anxious] Hey, I think TAEHYUN is going to
win first place again. Hey! Hit that! Just hit it. [Is it invalid?] Wait a minute, would it invalid? [If the shoes is out of the mark, it becomes
invalid] – A little … – Just hit it like hockey! Then is it invalid? [Excited to kick the prince’s shoes] – I’ll kick it.
– Don’t do it like this. Push it like this. [Is it my turn?] – It’s my turn. – Okay [HUENINGKAI with boots]
Start! 1, 2. 5. – 6, 7.
– Stumble. – You are done.
– You are stumbling. 1, 2, 3! [The shoes are thrown]
1, 2, 3! [Landed] [BEOMGYU with the high top]
– My turn! – Be careful. Be careful. – Okay.
– I’m going to start. [Let’s do our best]
– There’s a possibility, though. BEOMGYU… – Start! 1, 2. [He came]
5, 6. – 7.
– Ah? – It’s definitely better than 10 turns.
– Oh! – Go, go, go! – Calm down. Slowly. Slowly.
– Hahaha. Calm down. [Thud]
Hey! [Oh, BEOMGYU]
Oh my god. – I guess I can’t make it.
[What should I do?] – I don’t think TAEHYUN will
win this game. [YEONJUN with the slippers]
– This… – I’ll do it. – Start!
– 1, 2. [Speeding it up]
– Get down more. – Run faster! – 7. [Focus Focus Focus] – Go!
– The level of dizziness will be the same. Anyone… Oh? [TAEHYUN’s rubber shoes][YEONJUN’s slippers]
How much points for this? [Sensitive boss] Don’t touch it!
Don’t touch it! Please take a look. He’s so competitive. He doesn’t want anyone
to touch it. – Why are our members so competitive?
– I know. [Crew][(YEONJUN) Accepted]
– 50 points. – Okay, 50 points! – 50 points.
– SOOBIN. [YEAH]
– Come on, come on! – Go! [With straw shoes, SOOBIN tries for the last time]
Ready, go! 1, 5. – 6, 7.
– Are you dizzy? It will be ok. [Shaking]
2, 3! This is ok. You can do it, SOO BIN. [Sensitive] – SOOBIN.
– Do it on a straw mat. – Stand on the straw mat. 1, 2, 3! [Clumsy] [Falling]
That’s it! [Sad] – It does not fly forward.
– YEONJUN! – Ok. [Congratulations, YEONJUN, the prince]
YEONJUN! Our crown prince forever, YEONJUN. [Shout out] Look up to me! [Hooray for crown prince YEONJUN] Make a sedan chair for me. Quick. [Serves him in an escalator which is better than
a sedan chair] – A sedan chair. – Escalator. [Excited]
5, 6, 7… [Oops] [Strong rival]
I was barely won TAEHYUN. [Bestowing the throne]
I will bestow the crown myself. [Getting things together]
Here you go. [Crown prince TAEHYUN]
Well done until now. – Well done. – I have done what I had to do.
– Crown prince TAEHYUN. – Now, he is TAEHYUN, not crown prince
TAEHYUN. – TAEHYUN… – TAEHYUN.
– TAEHYUN you are now the King. – Yes. [I’m the crown prince] – Here you go.
– I will be the crown prince now. – I’m bestowing, – everything.
– I’ll be the crown prince. – Wait.
– I knew it. [Acting cute to survive]
– I really thought YEONJUN will…
– Hey, hey. – I… [Enough. It’s time for the party]
Play some music for the enthronement. [Music start] [This is it!] [Flattering]
You look good, crown prince YEONJUN. [Lastly, bestowing the winged cap]
Awesome! [Falling] – Be careful. – It finally found
it’s owner. – That’s right. I’m the King of this country. [The winged cap tries to escape from crown
prince YEONJUN] This country… [Joking]
How about changing the prince? [Wears the winged cap from the help
of the loyal servant] I am the Prince. [Clap] [It falls again]
You look good! He is worthy of this crown. [My big picture] – Seriously. – I gave him
the slipper because he is the only one
who can take the throne. Before we played the game, [Appealing to crown prince YEONJUN]
I knew that he is the crown prince. I knew it. So I cheered him. – Is this right?
[What’s wrong?] – We should change the King. – Wait. – Crown prince YEONJUN, they want to
change the King. [What did you say?]
– Change the King? – Who said it? – A rebel! A traitor!
[Adapts to his new role in this chaos] – Ok! Done! [Sad SOOBIN] – Shall we move on?
– Let’s move on to next TO DO. – Ok. – Shall we start?
– Let’s move on to the next part. [To the next TO DO]
– TO DO. – Ok. [HUENINGKAI, aged 19. Crown prince YEONJUN’s
no.1 fan] [Wink] [YEONJUN love]
What is he doing? – Why? – He is a disloyal servant. [Acting cute] – A disloyal servant.
[Saitisfied] – He is so cute. – This way?
– Look how he put his hands together. [Stuck to YEONJUN]
He’s stuck to YEONJUN. [Staff] YEONJUN, how do you feel about being
the crown prince? It’s great. Where’s my servant? [Did you call me?]
I’m here. [Loyal to you] – You look awesome in
the prince outfit. – My servants. [Satisfied prince]
– Cute, cute. – Crown prince YEONJUN. Let’s protect our pride. [A report from the loyal servant]
I think they are traitors. – You can ignore them.
[Sad prince] – You are not my servant? [Running toward YEONJUN]
[That’s not true] [A lonely traitor]
Traitor! Move out! I think we are going to play
Jegichagi (A kicking game). [Do you want a badminton ball?]
You are going to play Jegichagi with badminton
ball. [Please forgive me] [The third game: Jegichagi (A kicking game)] [1. The Prince distributes 5 different
objects (Jegi) to kick] [2. Decide the order to play Jegichagi] [3. The player who scores the highest number
of kicks in 1 minute wins the game] [When the player drops the object, he can
try again by picking it up] – Crown prince.
– Move. Move. Traitor, stay in your position. – Let me see.
– What? [Traitor, do you see this?]
Who’s avoiding my eyes? [Staring]
[Not me] [The answer is already decided on this question]
Who wants this ball? – It’s too…
– Why can’t I hear the answer? [Helping the prince]
He desperately wants that ball. SOOBIN whispered to me yesterday
that he wants that ball. [No way]
[I want this] [Or that]
Or you pointing fingers to the prince? – Did you point your fingers?
[Humble hands] – Did you point your fingers? He is a dangerous man. – We need to punish him.
[Let me see] – First, [First, keeping the badminton ball]
I will assign this ball in the end. [The best ball]
Do you think this is the best one? [Nodding] – Yes.
– This is the best one. Do you want this? [Me! SOOBIN wants this]
He’s so pathetic. [Experiencing inner conflict]
He’s so pathetic since the straw shoe incident. [Looking sad] Even if I give him this, he’s not going to make it,
which makes him even more pathetic. – Shall we give him a chance?
[Nodding] – Do you want us to give you a chance? [Here you go, take the best one]
[Thank you] He’s so generous. Our generous prince. [Here comes the badminton ball again] [You will drop the ball at the first kick]
I think, this badminton ball will fly away
at just one kick. [Who’s taking the badminton ball?]
I think you can only kick once. One kick and reset. One kick and… Ok, then… [I will get the ordinary Jegi]
I will be kicking this one. – Ok.
– It matches your hair color. [Everything matches the crown prince]
– It suits you. – You look awesome! [Kind crown prince]
I can’t choose. [Pick the Jegi randomly]
Let’s mix it. Shout left, middle or right, [Ok] – to choose the Jegi randomly.
– Alright. – Good. – Ok. – The middle one!
– Middle? – The middle one! – Middle one?
– Yes! [HUENINGKAI gets a bundle of Jegis]
I’m going to mix them once again. [Mixing the Jegi for fair play] Left or right? I choose the left one. – I’ll choose the right one. – Really? Choose again!
– I’ll choose the left one. [I’m giving you another chance]
– Go again. I’m giving you another chance.
– Left one. [Choosing the left one again]
– What is your choice? – Left one! Left one?
Turn around! [Wait]
No, no. [Come here]
Come here and show us the results. [Walking backward] [Normal Jegi]
– Left one! – Yeah! [TAEHYUN received the badminton ball] – I failed.
– When SOOBIN told me, [Failed to fool him] [It was strange]
to choose again, I knew it. [BEOMGYU is never fooled]
I knew that I had to choose the left one. – You don’t trust him.
– But, [TAEHYUN with athletic feet]
TAEHYUN is good at soccer! He’s going to do great
even with the badminton ball. – I’ll do my best!
– Ok. How do we decide the order of the game? [Staff] [We will decide the order next week]
The order of the game will be… [To be continued…] [Throwing shoes game]
[A slap-match game] [Next episode] [The Jegichagi began]
1, 2. [Will TAEHYUN become the crown prince again?]
– I’m so bad at this. – 10, 11. [Or will there be a new prince?]
11, 12, 13. 2, 3, 4. [TOMORROW X TOGETHER’s first time cooking
the Lunar New Year food]
– Tteokmandu-guk. please. – Right. [Having troubles from choosing the ingredients] [Revealing the cooking abilities of each member]
– Cut just a little. – It looks good. [It didn’t work as they’ve expected] [A chaotic cooking of Tteokmandu-guk]
The eggshells went into the food. [Check it out on the Ep.2 of Lunar New Year’s day
special] – Spring onions, garnish.
– We should put this in the end. – We have to put this in the end.
– The garnish! What is garnish?