[VIETSUB] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.1On January 30, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [+O DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [A solemn vibe] [A red carpet with a great presense] [+O DO] [TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
[The long-awaited first day] [Nervous] [Everyone, let’s go!] [Confidently walking] [Gentle] [Suddenly an award show] [Spinning entrance] [Swinging] [Full of awesomeness. But embarrassment
is yours] Oh, right. [Quarreling]
I should have entered first. – That’s right.
– What is it? Should we stand in the official formation? [Back to the official formation]
– We are in an official formation
– It is the official formation. – I should be here.
– That’s right. – I feel awkward.
– Let’s greet. [Greeting in order to overcome
the awkawardness] Let’s greet. – Let’s greet first.
– Greet. [Feeling shy towards +O DO TOMORROW X
TOGETHER] Is it normally quiet? It feels like a real red carpet. [Window-wiping laugh] [An award photo line mode using
their experience] The left-hand side. – The left-hand side.
– Ok. [Smart TAEHYUN/Age 19. The one who foresees]
Normally, they ask questions now. Is there a signature pose of TOMORROW
X TOGETHER? [An official question, signature pose]
– Is there a signature pose?
– Shall we do the signature pose? [Ta-da]
Shall we do this? [Excited to show the back of his hand]
Are you hosting yourself? – To the right, please.
– Right. Ok. To the right. [Working hard]
Smile, everyone. [Busy asking questions to themselves
and posing] [Sincere and serious in role-playing] Although it’s quiet in here, [YEONJUN’s expectation]
a piece of magnificent BGM will be played. A piece of magnificent BGM. [BGM:???]
Normally… – We always have to remind ourselves
of the editing. – That’s right. [Suddenly feels nervous after the roleplay]
Thank you. What should we do now? [SOOBIN/Age 21. Quick in facing the reality]
We are here because we are told. [Embarassed]
I feel awkward. – There a gourd in front of us.
– It’s a gourd. That’s the first thing I saw. [An extraordinary presense] Do we have to burst it? – Ok.
– Shall we? [Realizing what it is]
Do we throw balls onto it? [Suddenly excited] [Towards the beanbags]
– We have to throw this.
– That’s why they are here. You are so late. – Let’s throw the beanbag one by one to see who
opens it. – Ok, ok. [One by one] – Ok, ok. – One by one.
– Throw it one by one. [In the order of age] – Should we throw
in the age order? – Ok. – Alright. In the age order. [Fast speed] Next, TAEHYUN. [Firm]
It’s my turn. [Completely missed the target]
Oh no! What are you doing? [SOOBIN’s turn]
Oh, it’s my turn. [The beanbag returns in full power]
– Do it. – Oh no! [With tight lips] [It didn’t burst even with YEONJUN’s powerful
throw] Stronger! Stronger! Throw it stronger. [Strong gourd]
It’s amazing that you are abe to hit the target. [SOOBIN tried with many bags but failed] How many beanbags are you throwing? [Doubting the gourd]
Does it ever open? Can we use our hands? Ah! [Angry from the returning beanbags]
Wait! Wait! [Chaos]
Can anybody reach the gourd? [Painful]
Wait! [The youngest member calms the elder
members down] – Wait! – Why? – Don’t throw it
at me. Shall we throw it together? Wait, let’s try it. [Resolved][HUENING HUENINGed]
– Nobody can reach it? – Let’s throw it together
at the count of 1, 2, 3. [Teamwork at the highest level]
– Let’s throw it together at the count of 1, 2, 3.
– Ok. [Beanbags prepared]
– 1… – Wait, HUENINGKAI. 1, 2, 3! [Here we go!]
1, 2, 3! 1, 2, 3! [KO] [Successfully opened the gourd
with the teamwork] What does it say? – Teamwork, I knew it.
– Great. That’s why we are called
TOMORROW X TOGETHER. [What does the message say?]
TOMORROW X TOGETHER. [The message is…]
– TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER.
– TO DO X… – TO DO X…
– TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER. TO DO, TO DO. – TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER.
– It’s not TO TO? – It’s TO DO. – I’m sorry. [The resolver]
It’s our first time hearing it.
TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER. [A lesson learned from bursting the gourd]
It shows that we can’t do it alone
but we can do it together. – It shows…
– It showed… – It’s amazing that it opened when we throw
the bags together. – It opened right away. [We tried it so hard]
I’m already tired. Me too. [Well done. Clap]
We opened the gourd. Well done. [Suddenly facing the reality]
So, what do we do now? [Confused]
Which camera should we look at? I didn’t know there were many cameras. [Still not used to variety shows]
– Me too. – Do we look at this camera? Ok. First, read the message. [Read the message?]
Ok. TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER. It’s the title of your new variety show contents. [New contents.
+O DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER] In every episode, you will be given a mission. – I’m nervous.
– Every episode might end
while we’re doing the mission. Before we start, please decide on
your slogan of the show. Slogan! TO DO! TO DO! [Like shooting a gun. TO DO!]
– TO DO! TO DO! – At first, I thought
the same too. Do you know the shark? [A slogan that calls Jaws] [Not interested]
TO DO! How about this? While 1 person or everyone is in this position… – We have to think carefully.
– What we need to keep in mind is, – this slogan will last long.
[With this slogan] – We will use it until
our 10th anniversary. [Frustrated]
– Oh no… – We… Should we make a slogan in harmony? [Making a harmony]
TO DO! TO DO! [Fail]
– TO DO! – TOMORROW X TOGETHER! – TOMORROW X…
– TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER! – No.
– Then… [BEOMGYU/Age 20. Takes a lead in resolving
Let’s stand in the order of vocal range. [Standing in a different position for harmony]
Ok. TO DO. His first note… – No, I can do it. Let’s go.
– You do it. [Doubtful eyes]
I’m good at harmony. Try it. TO DO, TO DO. – TO DO.
– TO DO. – It’s not in harmony.
– It’s not in harmony. [TOMORROW X TOGETHER/ 10 months old.
Serious when making harmony] YEONJUN… SOOBIN should go first. [YEONJUN shows how to do it]
TO DO. TO DO. TO DO. TOMORROW X… TO DO… [It’s not the repeating zone]
X TOMORROW X TOGETHER. TO DO! This is how we should end. [Resolver appears again]
Wait. We shouldn’t do like this. [Lesson learned] – It should be simple.
– Right. Let’s go simple. – Short and simple.
– I think it’s ok. – TO DO! Yes, like that.
– TO DO! [Adding] – And we start with a clap.
– Isn’t it too short? – TO DO and we clap. Then we start.
– TO DO. – TO DO and finish with a clap.
– TO DO! like this? – Yes. [Nope. You need to pause] “Whoa!” Like this. [Understood] – You need to pause for a while.
– That’s right. – About 2 seconds.
– TO DO! – It’s useless.
[Cool CG]- With cool CG, boom! [Taking CG into account]
– Ok. – There will be a CG. – Ok, ok.
[Great] – Let’s do it. Ok, this should be our slogan. – Let’s go with this first.
[Satisfied] – It’s the most simple one. – Shall we do it more cheerfully?
– Ok. 5, 6, 7, 8! TO DO! [Satisfied with an impactful slogan]
I love the impactful slogan. Let’s go with this slogan. [Always thinking about the future]
In the future, we can make new content about changing
the slogan. [Positive]
Right, we can change it when it doesn’t work. – That’s right.
– We can change the way we clap. [Detail oriented idol. Adding new details
on clapping] After TO DO… – Then, it will be perfect.
– Ok. [Slogan decided]
– We decided the slogan. – We’ve decided. They don’t look satisfied. Is it weird? No, I love it. Since you have decided on your slogan,
I will announce your To Do list. The first To-Do list is
“Grape drawing contest”. – Pardon? – Pardon?
– Grape. Buy a grape? Oh! A contest to buy a grape! No, a drawing contest. [Understood] – Are we drawing a bunch grape?
– A bunch of grape? [Right…It’s a drawing contest]
Are we drawing grapes? [Confident]
For your information, I am a great painter. When we move on to the next chapter, instead of TO DO! Let’s do TO DO. Oh! TO DO! – Great!
– Good. [The slogan improves with BEOMGYU’s idea]
It’s TO DO. TO DO! TO DO! 7, 8! TO DO! [Grape drawing contest] [Each member freely draws a bunch of grape] [After drawing, each member votes 1 picture
drawn by other members] [However, voting to his own drawing
is not allowed] [Grape drawing contest, start!]
If you are ready, draw the grape! [Confident]
Ok. It’s easy. I used to attend the drawing academy. [It’s SOOBIN when it comes to drawing]
When it comes to drawing, it’s me. It’s ok. I can do it. It already looks delicious. It looks delicious. I drew a line and it already looks delicious. [A sketch that makes you laugh] I have to draw again. [Give up quickly when you can’t make it –
by smart KAI] I messed up on this one. Is grape purple? – Grapes are green.
– Grapes? [Debate on grape color]
Haven’t you eat “Chungpodo”?
(Korean candy) Is there a penalty for the worst painter? It’s a secret. Thanks to HUENINGKAI, I won’t be the worst. Me too. [I can’t hear anything]
Don’t you know? HUENINGKAI used to be
in art club. Ok. Let me show you how well I draw. [Staring]
Stop looking at my drawing. [Drawing line by line]
I’m embarrassed to show this one to others. [Looking a little gross]
It looks gross. [Tries to revive by adding cute items]
If you don’t see the outcome, it might look cool. 2 minutes left. – That’s not enough.
– Please wait. Can you give us 1 more minute? [Who gave you the permission?]
Ok. I’ll give you one more minute. Thank you. Please, I shouldn’t be the worst artist. [Sneaking] [I’m watching you] [He is sneaking]
Is he allowed to look at other people’s drawings? I thought we had to draw green grapes. [Full-size blue grapes, instead of green grapes]
I thought green grapes are blue. What do you say when the traffic light
is green? You call them blue lights.
(Green might be interpreted as blue in Korean) [Oh no][I thought green grapes are blue]
So, green grapes are green? [Dispirited] – That’s why we call them green grapes.
– You are out! That can happen. I learned that green grapes are green
when I turned 20. Who needs more time? [TIME OVER] – No one! – I need more time.
– No one! – Times up! – We’re done.
– Take our drawings. SOOBIN copied my work. Is that ok? [Realized the color of green grape by sneaking]
I didn’t see your drawing. – You saw mine.
– I can’t see it at this distance. [Quarrelling] – You saw it, like this.
– I have bad eyesight. I can’t see it well. [Lack of confidence]
I can tell who is the worst. [After observing, each member votes the best
drawing] Starting from SOOBIN, [The drawings are placed randomly
vote for the best grape. [First voter, SOOBIN]
SOOBIN! You know? SOOBIN! [Where is a grape?]
What is this? Is this the drawing? [Here it is!] [Bursts out into laughter] – What is it?
– I’m curious. – I want to see it too.
– I think I know who’s drawing it is. [You are voting me, right?]
SOOBIN, SOOBIN, you know? You know, SOOBIN? – Take time and observe the drawing one by one.
– You know, SOOBIN? Wait. – Please…
– Let me see the drawings first. [Deep observation]
This is the worst, I think. – What is it?
– SOOBIN, you know? He drew it well… Is this date? [It’s not a grape I know]
– Dates… – Is this grape? [Short and honest observation]
It’s a little gross. Honestly, it’s by far the best drawing. Is it because it’s yours? [Correct]
It’s not mine. [Leaves while surprised by HUENINGKAI’s insight]
You know? You know? – It’s not mine.
– You know? [Votes the best grape with observations]
– Please don’t look. – Ok. – I should turn around.
– I so want to know. [Focused] [Casting vote] [SOOBIN votes for YEONJUN’s green grapes] [Can’t stop laughing at the art works] I can so read his eyes. – I can’t wait to find out others’ paintings.
– This is amazing. [Peekaboo] [Getting an heart attack after making
eye contacts with HUENINGKAI’s grapes] You spent 10 minutes drawing this guys? [Right up his alley]
Who drew this? It says this person spent 10 minutes… – I think I know who drew this.
– Right? I get the feeling too. [Checking out BEOMGYU’s grapes] [Not too much of a reaction] How did he spent 10 minutes… [And the blue grapes they all talked about] [Can’t stop laughing]
I am so curious. But I am the last to go… YEONJUN, what do you think about
choosing the most unique one? [Unique at its best] [Finally determined, maybe?] [One vote to the blue grape]
– Oh, the votes are getting split.
– It’s split now. Do you know what that means? [Not the kind of painting skills
that need to be tested]
It means they are pretty much the same. It means not a single painting is
overwhelmingly good. [YEONJUN – votes for SOOBIN’s blue grapes] [Rushing to the one everyone’s been
laughing about] [Finally faces it] I am so dying to know. [Almost crying] [Overwhelmed at the artwork] It’s really fresh and bubbly right? [Pass]
Okay. Who drew this one? [Another once-in-a-lifetime grape] [Time to vote after a good laugh] – Okay. Okay.
– Choose something that isn’t yours. [Leaving a feedback to the best grape]
How did you guys all use your 10 minutes? – How come you guys used it to the fullest?
– I used it to the fullest. [Going straight]
I knew it. [This little grape moved BEOMGYU’s heart]
This little friend touched my heart. [Touched SOOBIN’s too]
I really thought till the last moment too. – I know…
– It’s super cute. It’s super cute. [BEOMGYU votes for HUENINGKAI’s
giant grape] [Seated at an unexpectedly funny seat] Look at his face. [Not my type] Honestly, an elementary school student
will do better than this. It would’ve been less funnier, – but it’s so much funnier that I have to lift
the bag up to see it.
– Exactly. [HUENINGKAI’s hidden grapes,
throwing a wink after the grand reveal] I don’t know whose is this but
how did this person finish this in 10 minutes? [The abundance filling in the sketchbook]
I’d like to cast a vote for this one for the
effort he’s put in. [Pauses] [A full-er grape next to a giant grape]
TAEHYUN, don’t you think you know
whose drawing it is? It gets bigger and fuller. [Amazing]
This is so unbelievable. [Still getting over the wink]
The first one is just hilarious. It’s cute. – I know.
– Hi! [Feedback done!]
It made me happy. [Walking over to the popular grape]
Okay. Wow, 2 votes for the first one! [HUENINGKAI’s giant grape on 2 votes,
climbing to the top after TAEHYUN’s vote] – No!
– Everyone’s done a good job. [TAEHYUN votes for HUENINGKAI’s giant grape] [Last but not least, HUENINGKAI]
HUENINGKAI, the theme was a big and full grape. You know, right? I wondered but! [Th most popular one was his!] Huh? [He can’t hold the joy]
Thank you. – You know, right?
– But the first drawing… [From the bottom of his heart]
But seriously, nobody will come up with an idea like that even if you
ask one hundred people . I agree. [Where everybody paused]
What is this? This is so… [So much energy put into YEONJUN’s
This one deserves a vote. How many circles are there? I think YEONJUN and, SOOBIN are the ones who drew
the two biggest ones. But I… [HUENINGKAI’s criteria]
– Being big and fuller is of course important but…
– I agree. [Beauty comes first]
But I am attracted more towards
a pretty picture so… [Focused]
He sounds reasonable. [What an honest person]
– He just stoke it out and…
– Because it’s pretty. [So open about his feedback] [HUENINGKAI’s finishes voting]
He chose this one because it’s pretty. [HUENINGKAI votes for TAEHYUN’s grapes] [The winner of “best grapes” contest] [is! HUENINGKAI with two votes for
his green grapes!] Dear everyone, you’ve just finished
the first item on “+O DO LIST”. – Yes.
– Alright, so it’s time to announce the winner. – Grape no.1 won with two votes! Congrats!
– This is unbelievable. [The best grape is HUENINGKAI’s
with two votes] [Congrats!] HUENINGKAI, please approach to
retrieve your prize. [Prize!] [Runs] [Can’t get over the giant grape]
– Thank you. – Hi, I am a grape! [So cute!]
This is so ridiculous. What’s the prize? Hold on.
There are stickers… What is that? [A sticker?]
What does it say? “+O DO STICKER”. [+O DO TOMORROW X TOGETHER STICKER
is a prize?]
Maybe they just gave it to you, so that you can stick that around. [Stick it around…?]
I think it’s just for you to stick it around. [What in the world?]
What is this? You’ve all received a sticker for your
good behaviour when you were young, right? [Nods]
– Of course. – Yes. Whenever you win a “+O DO” mission, we will give out a sticker. [No way] After you receive a sticker, [Why do bad feelings always come out
to be true]
place it on the grapes you’ve drawn. [Dear giant grape friend…]
We are doomed… [Startled] [The joyful realization] So these guys have to fill in every grape
they drew right? How many grapes did I draw? Oh no… What am I supposed to do? I shouldn’t have drawn the small ones
either. [Everyone talking about the sticker]
I drew one! Oh wow! I drew one! [Super happy] – No, you got to fill in these too.
– Hold on. Do I have to fill in these too? [Of course]
Yes. [Meanwhile, the owner this giant grape
just dropped to the floor] [Crying]
I’ve got a lot too. [BEOMGYU’s happy]
Mine’s the most do-able, don’t you think? – I think it will take me 7 years to fill this.
– Then do we have to wait till we collect all the stickers? [SOOBIN has a long way to go]
This means, you didn’t win this round, and you didn’t get a sticker, but you’ve drawn so many grapes. He has more by the way. This is so serious. [Just making sure]
Do I have to fill these in too? Aren’t those grapes too? These are marvels. [Grapes into marvels, what a magic]
These are all marvels, and this is just a sketch. This one actually says
“Hi, I am a grape”. [Enjoying the spotlight] So the rest aren’t grapes.
They didn’t introduce themselves as grapes. – Why didn’t you write “Hi, we are marvels”?
– I should’ve. [Finally realizes he’s got 0 votes]
I didn’t get a single vote!
You’ve got no taste in art! – None?
[Admits] – Honestly, his looks the closest
to a real grape. – Mine looks the best, even to me.
– Nope. This is what a real grape looks like. [Second round of “what is a green grape”]
Green grapes look like this seriously. [Feedback sharing time]
SOOBIN, would you start and read out
why your picture won the vote? Because its’ big and full. That’s it. It’s big and full, but it’s a bad drawing. Who wrote this? I guess it’s SOOBIN. [TAEHYUN’s feedback]
I got one vote. IT says it’s pretty. [Disappointed] [BEOMGYU on 0 vote.]
HUENINGKAI took all the votes. [The winner]
Please read both of the feedbacks. It says, “It moved my heart. I’d like to
taste this grape”. [The second one]
It says the grape’s chat bubble is really cute. [Joy and sorrow]
Hmm! Cute! And yes… [Congrats HUENINGKAI]
I should’ve done what he did. [BEOMGYU, disappointed]
I should’ve drawn a chat bubble too. [Disappointed]
– Why didn’t you give this one over to me?
– This one… I drew two more just in case. [Grabbed their attention]
Show us! Show us! [HUENINGKAI’s undisclosed works?] [A very strong appeal, vote for me!] Wow, his got a consistent strategy. [And the second undisclosed drawing] [A very consistent taste for a painter] [Won’t you vote for me?] [Feels like it will appear in a nightmare] Vote for me! And when you collect 10 stickers, you can spin a reward/penalty roulette. [Reward/Penalty Roulette]
A reward/penalty roulette, literally means it’s a “make or break” roulette. You might get a good one, or a bad one once you spin the roulette. [Members can give out stickers]
You can give out your stickers, [when they are done with their own grapes]
to other members. SOOBIN! [SOOBIN’s one of the fullest grapes]
If you finish filling in, that means we are
all done by then. [Disappointed]
I know… Please help me all of you. When all five of you finish filling in the grapes, your wishes will come true. – Seriously…
– This one’s going to take like 7 years. Honestly… – Don’t you have to do like 60 missions today?
– I know… Seriously! [Only one]
Your drawing is doing good for you. [Studies others]
– I know. – Yours won the mission, [Anxious]
I just have to put one for this one, right? [Please say so…]
It’s one, right? [Nope]
You have to fill in all the decorative grapes
on the side too. [Oh no!]
How many are there? [Grapes hanging on the sidelines]
That’s decent. [That’s fine…]
I have 19 on just this row. [Super dense] [SOOBIN’s called in]
SOOBIN, can you come grab this? Yes. [Runs]
[Grabs it without knowing what these are]
Thank you. [Drawing kit]
What is this? an arrow case? [Don’t know what it is, but
doing his job]
BEOMGYU and TAEHYUN. Oh there are names on these. Sorry, YEONJUN. This one’s empty, right? [It’s empty]
I guess we have to tear out our drawings
and roll it and put it inside. Please keep your grapes in this case, and bring it to the studio
for every shooting. Should I tear it out? [Clumsy]
How do I open this one? [HUENINGKAI, putting on a sticker
he earned earlier] [Precious, and proud] – You need to put it on here.
– The sticker is too tiny. We promised that we will, have your wishes come true when all
five of you finish filling in the grapes, right? – Yes. – You did.
– Then, this time, please write your wishes. [A wish?]
– Yes. – Please specify, who, when, where, what and how. [Being reasonable]
But seriously… Filling in all of these is
going to take ages. [Wish FLEX]
So as hard as it is, let’s keep the wishes
grand! Like going to the moon! [Trip to the moon]
I was thinking of asking them to send us
to the moon. [Full of anxiety]
This somehow makes me uncomfortable that I
can’t write down a wish. [You get me?]
I am going to put down what I always used
to say. [Miscommunication]
Oh, is this the chance to send a person away? [Sending SOOBIN to jungle?]
Then, why don’t we send SOOBIN over to
the jungle… [Jungle…?] [Hold on guys]
No, hold on! I think this is… [Grasp]
I think we have to put down our names
on the wishes, and draw notes, one by one.
And anyone who takes it would… – Huh? – We are supposed to mix it up
and pick one? – No, I mean. I think we need to… – Oh, I see!
– Maybe we have to choose one randomly, [Smart SOOBIN] – among the 5Hs and 1W.
– I think… [Yes, I think you are right]
I think they will randomly mix up the 5Hs and 1W.
– Right? [Who] SOOBIN
[Where] at Hongdae. [What] Dance
[How] Dance. This is what I am going to put down. [Who] HUENINGKAI will,
[When] On December 24th, [Where] To the United States
[What] Go on a one-day trip.
[How] Well. Hold on… [Confused]
So it doesn’t matter which name I put on? [Bites his teeth]
Well, I can’t stay still. [Guys…? New year wishes!]
Let’s be good. [AKA, smart TAEHYUN]
Don’t take the hard road. [Becoming afraid all of a sudden]
Hold on… Assuming that we only get
one chance, – I think we need to be more serious.
– I know. [Says the right thing all the time] [Wise]
If we all put down good things, we will eventually
end up with a – good one.
– I trust you guys. [Still figuring out]
– I guess you put down a good one?
– Of course. – I put down a good one but…
– We only have one chance. – I wrote a good one too.
– But it’s only good for me. [Oh] [Hometown: Daegu]
I think I know where that is. [Fact] Did you write Daegu or something?
So selfish. What if he really wrote Daegu, and then we get, [Summer in DAE-FRICA, super difficult]
“Summer” for “when”. Please! Daegu… Right.
But I wrote another place. Don’t worry. [SOOBIN is still thinking]
What did you write about “how?” – Hey.
– Yes. I don’t know. I just wrote.
Good luck. [Frustrated]
– I don’t want it to be duplicate.
– I should not see yours. [Handsome]
I can’t give advice. [Members are almost finishing]
– Perfect. – I trust you, members. – This is really…
– I wrote something for all of us. – It’s an one time event.
You have to write something good. – Right. [Proud]
I wrote something very nice. When options are mixed,
it could be weird. That’s the problem. I finished writing. [Curious] [Looking around]
Who, where, when, what, how. [5 mysterious box]
We’re going to pick one per each. Right, I told you so. [Hurried]
Hang on. What did you write for “Who?” [Smart TAEHYUN’s lonely struggle]
– That’s up to you. – TXT. – Don’t we need to write all of us?
It’s a wish for… – I wrote TXT. [Isn’t it TXT?]
It doesn’t make sense only one goes to Jeju. [Wishes]
Please put your wishes in the box,
according to its color. Just a moment. [I trust you]
– This. – I trust you. – Me, too. [TXT] [Just in case]
I hope you wrote “All of us” for “Who”. [Of course]
I wrote TXT. Of course. [Can’t believe]
– You’re the least likely to do it.
– Right. I did. TXT. [The youngest likes to do something together]
I wanted to travel together. [Please]
I hope mine is picked for “Where”. [What did you say?] [Curious]
What did you write for “Where?” – Moon?
– No, Switzerland. [Compliments for TAEHYUN]
[A bit awkward smile] That’s so sweet. [SOOBIN is folding his paper]
What did you write for “Where?” Where? Can we say that? [Reading the room]
– After we picking one. – Okay. [Let’s say after picking options]
Let’s say what we wrote after picking them. – Okay.
– I hope one of mine will be picked, at least. [Excited]
May we be seated? [No way]
Nobody would write bad ones
to tease members. It’s a wish. [Time to pick a wish]
Let’s go! [Still putting his wishes in the boxes]
What if we get “HUENINGKAI” for “Who?” HUENINGKAI goes to Switzerland
alone for a trip. [Realizing the reality]
It’s meaningless. If I go alone. Okay. [SOOBIN put his wishes in the boxes]
Nervous. [Still worried]
What if we get “HUENINGKAI jumps
into water in winter?”. [Please]
I hope we get something nice. – Let’s travel.
– I want to get refreshed, please. – Lets’ go have fun.
– Sure, let’s travel together. [I trust you guys]
– It’s been a while since we did. – Right. I trust you guys. [SOOBIN will pick one]
Starting from SOOBIN, please pick a wish. – Starting from SOOBIN.
– May I? Among “Who,” “When,” “Where,”
“What” and “How,” [What’s SOOBIN going to pick?]
– What will you pick? – I think “Who” matters. [Infinite trust]
I’m sure everyone wrote TXT for “Who”. [SOOBIN’s pick, “What”]
– May I pick “What” first? – Yes. – It’s up to you.
– “What” matters, too. – Your…
– Don’t open it after choosing one. – That’s too strict.
– May I go next? [Next, YEONJUN]
– My turn. – Oh, YEONGJUN. [Nervous]
What’s this? [Carefully choosing] Is this “where?” “How?” – “How” is a blue box.
– “Where” is the most important. [Let’s go to Switzerland]
– That matters most. – “Where” is important. [YEONJUN’s pick, “Where”]
I did. [Worried TAEHYUN’s turn]
– Well… – What was the pink box? [Someone who drew a big cluster of grape]
It sounds like a distant future. I’m going to pick “Who,”
which I feel less pressured. [TAEHYUN’s pick, “Who”] – BEOMGYU’s turn.
– I think “How” is the easiest one to pick. – It’s not a big deal but I’m nervous.
– It could be weird. [“When” and “How” are left]
“When” and “How”. [BEOMGYU’s pick, “How”]
[Got it!] Is it my turn?
The last one. [HUNINGKAI’s pick, “When”]
I guess it’s “When”. I’m going to pick “When”. Please. [Everyone imagines the worst scenario] [I hope nobody have written “sky diving”]
– If someone had written “sky diving”… – Oh, no. That’s the punishment. I want to do it, though. Everyone, please read the wish
you picked. [According to the order they picked]
Let’s start with “who”. In the same order. – “Who,” “When,” “Where”.
– Okay. Let’s open one by one. – I’m going to open “who”.
– “Who”. – “Who”.
– Who is it? – It’s me. – YEONJUN.
– Oh, really. [Finding the culprit]
– Who wrote it? – YEONJUN? [What they worried became reality]
Who wrote this? Let me read the handwriting.
It’s HUENINGKAI! [Feeling betrayed]
– He didn’t write “Elder brother”
not to be detected. – “When”. [Failed to travel together]
What if we get “a trip to Jeju,” – Does it mean YEONJUN will go alone?
– “When”. [When]
When filming “TO DO”. – When filming “TO DO”.
– When filming “TO DO”. – When filming “TO DO”. – What’s this?
– Who has “Where?” The orange one is “Where”. [Where]
At the Han River. – During a live show?
– At the Han River. – At the Han River.
– Who’s the next one? “What”. [What]
Swimming. [So screwed]
I hope to pick them again. – This is “How”.
– “How”. [How]
Being playful and cheerful, eating
ice cream and running around. [Reason of this fiasco]
Three of mine got picked! [Not this one]
Can we exclude these five and pick again? [Who]
Let’s make a sentence. YEONJUN, [Where]
at the Han River. [When]
– When we film “TO DO”. – YENJUN.
– When we film “TO DO”. [What]
He will swim. [How]
Being playful and cheerful, eating ice cream,
and running around. Let’s pick them again. [Disappointed] [I told you to write wishes]
– Should we do this? – It’s not fair. YEONJUN will just go to the Han River. [YEONJUN’s future]
You can swim there, eating ice cream. [Struggle to deny the reality]
[It can’t be real!] [YEONJUN’s swimming at the Han River]
If you collect all the grape stickers, [Your wish will come true]
YEONJUN will swim in the Han River. [Wow]
[Can’t believe this] [Adverse effect, less enthusiastic]
I don’t want to collect stickers. Members, what did you write? [Now we can say]
– What did you write? – For “What,” [What]
Wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt and shorts. [Laughing out loud]
For “When”. [When]
In the middle of February. [The youngest’s big picture]
And… running around. What did you write? [BEOMGYU is curious of others’ wishes]
– Taking turns. – Yes, let’s say what you wrote. [The youngest’s wishes]
Then, I’ll say all of mine. [Who]
YEONJUN, “when,” in the middle of February. “What?”
Wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt and shorts, “Where,”
at the Han River. – We picked almost all of yours.
– “How,” [How]
– Playfully, cheerfully, eating ice cream
and running around. – You really… [The reason of all this, HUENINGKAI]
– That’s what I wrote! – BEOMGYU? [BEOMGYU’s wish]
For “Who,” it wasn’t TXT [BEOMGYU and SOOBIN]
but me and SOOBIN. I wanted to write SOOBIN only
but I worried if he enjoys good things alone. [Adding his name]
So I wrote my name, too. – Thank you.
– Next, “Where”. [Who]
– “When?” – “When”. [Who – SOOBIN and BEOMGYU]
“When”. This Saturday and Sunday. – Detail-oriented.
– “Where?” At my parent’s. [Embarrassed]
“How?” Eating together,
playing games. [That’s not bad]
– It’s okay. – Right? [Of course] [We agreed on that]
Why didn’t you write TXT for “Who?” [Who]
I wrote TXT. [When]
A week later. [What ,where, how]
TXT will travel Switzerland to get refreshed. [God-TAEHYUN, great choice]
You did a great job. But any of yours was picked. [YEONJUN’s wish]
I wrote TXT will… [Who: TXT] [When]
Within this week, after collecting stickers, [Neat and simple]
– Where? – Swim at a water park, cheerfully. [Leader SOOB’s wish]
And you, SOOBIN? [Who] TXT,
[When] when filming “TO DO,” [Where]
at a water park or a ski resort, [Flex]
enjoys a trip for 3 days and 2 nights. [Sad]
Everyone wrote good things. [Angry] [Surprised]
– You’re the… – Oh, no! [It became clear that
it was HUENINGKAI’s fault] [Final defense]
– I didn’t know you would pick mine.
– The funny thing is, [The Youngest’s naughty behaviors]
– Swimming… – He said, “Of course,” – “You will write TXT”.
– “We should write TXT”. He said so. [Feeling betrayed]
“It’s our wish. It needs to be something good”. [What?]
– I didn’t know mines will be picked.
– Wearing shorts at the Han River, [Eating ice cream and running at the Han River]
and running around with ice cream? Is there any place to swim
at the Han River? [We will create one for you]
If there’s none, we’ll make it. [Sad] [Is this the end?]
Is it over now? Really? [Please]
Won’t we pick again? [My entire fortune]
I’ll give my one and only grape sticker. [Still, a trap of wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt]
One of them is mine, too. [It will be summer when they finished
collecting stickers] Let’s do it in summer. [300 stickers]
– We need 300 to 600 stickers. – Right. [It’s going to be summer]
– It’s okay. – Right. – What should we do? [Sorry]
I want to pick them again. I’m sorry to members. Then, please exchange one. [Desperate eye contact, one of five!]
If it’s “At Han River,” please let us change “Where”. [Nope]
You picked them anyways. [No taking back]
You have to do it anyways. – I see.
– Okay. [Thinking hard]
What’s the benefit for me? [Positive]
– You will enjoy a lot of time on screen.
– Time… [Oh]
Okay, I got it. [Not so happy]
– Okay. – Good for you. [Teasing YEONJUN]
– Good for you! – I want to swim there, too. [Turning a blind eye to him]
[Sorry, bro] It’s everyone’s wish. [Let’s pick one more time]
Hoping to pick something to do together, – shall we pick again?
– Nice. Please give what you picked to one. – These are not valid, right?
– Give me. [No, no. You’re going to do it]
– We’ll do it. – We’ll film it. Okay. [HUENINGKAI feels sorry for YEONJUN]
– Pass them to me. – YEONJUN. [I love you bro]
I love you. [In the winter]
If someone goes into the river… [Someone who wrote YEONJUN for “Who”]
I’ll pick “Who”. [Clear]
Let’s go and pick at the same time. – Please.
– Let’s pick the closest one. [It makes no sense]
Why did you write weird things? [HUENINGKAI, 19 years old]
I didn’t know mines will be picked. [Getting angrier]
You didn’t know that? – The probability is 1 out of 5.
– Hang on. [Feeling sorry and saying whatever]
Why do I have 5? Oh, that’s four. Sorry. Anyone picked from this box? – If it’s three, it means someone did.
– Okay. I will pick another one. [Precious chance] [Carefully choosing]
What’s this? When we picked the one we first saw,
we ended up with this. [Finished picking wishes]
I will pick another one. Can we do this when
we collect all the stickers for the 2nd time? [Sad]
No, you will have another wish. [HUENING claps more
enthusiastically than others] [Wish 1+1]
– Glad. – It was 1+1. [Precious chance, let’s check out the wish]
Who picked “Who?” It’s me. First of all… [So nice]
– TXT! – Good. – Okay. – I picked a good one. – Good!
– Good start! – Let’s go to Switzerland.
– “When”. – “When?” – Who is it?
– It’s me. [No way]
I hope it’s not “winter”. [When]
– Within this week. – Okay. Within this week. [Excited]
I saw it, “Where”. [Where]
– At a water park. – Okay, at a water park.
– Good. [What] [(At least 2 days and 1 night)]
Enjoys a trip for 3 days and 2 nights. A short trip! [Last, how]
Eating delicious food and having fun with members all day! [Wow]
That’s so nice! [Finally, they got a real wish]
Good. We were ready to send you
to Switzerland, if you pick it. [Belated regret]
– Really? – We should’ve written Switzerland. [A dream that went up in smoke]
– Right, we should’ve done it. – Right. – Good.
– So, I told you [My Switzerland]
to dream big before we write! [Self-introduction] [Embarrassed]
Someone wrote Han the River… [The 2nd wish]
Please read the 2nd wish, too. – Okay.
– The 2nd wish is… [Who] – TXT.
– TXT members. [When] – Within this week.
[Where] – At a water park. [What] [(At least 2 days and 1 night)]
Enjoys a short trip for 3 days and 2 nights. [How] Eating delicious food
and having fun with members. [Precious 2nd wish]
This is so nice! – It’s been a while since I went
to a water park. – I like [HUENINGKAI’s type]
– it’s for 3 days and 2 nights.
– Everyone. [5 bunches of grape]
Let’s finish this before summer comes. I guess… [300 stickers…]
I guess we can finish it in another winter. – Let’s do our best.
– Go for it! Now you’re more enthusiastic
to collect stickers? [TO DO by TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
– Yes! – Please do your best [Collecting grape stickers, start!]
to collect stickers. Shall we move on to the next round? Hang on.
6, 7, 8. “TO DO!” [Moving on to the next round] [Next episode] [They started carrying out
“TO DO” missions] [The most difficult mission] – What’s wrong with you?
– Sing it. [I won’t cut you some slack]
– No! – I have a stomach ache. – Inside…
– It’s too hard. [Crazy one syllable game] [Merciless dance mission]
What? You’re too harsh. [Welcome… Never tasted
this spicy variety show?] Jump, jump and go to the front!
There you go! [To get stickers]
What’s this?! Right, right! [TOMORROW X TOGETHER’s struggle]
– At the center. – I’m at the center! [See you in the next episode of “+O DO”]
Make horns. Make horns! My head. [+O DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [+O DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER]