[VIETSUB + ENGSUB] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.9On March 14, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [Today again][TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
TO DO [Something’s wrong]
Isn’t it to do? [Like this]
– It’s TO DO.
– It was right. [Not easy to begin…]
– Isn’t it time to get used to it?
– When do we get this right? [Let’s go again] [Shall we start?]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
TO DO! Today…Oh! [Interesting]
Sky is pretty. [TXT in an amusement park]
TOMORROW X TOGETHER in Lotte World. Wow, there’s a drone. [Welcome to a theme park]
Hello. A theme park with no crowd. – TOMORROW X TOGETHER.
– Yes. Welcome to the world of adventure
and amusement. [YEONJUN is back]
I’m here. [Wow] – Where are we now?
– It’s an amusement park. – Amusement park.
– Amusement park. Do you like a theme park? [SOOBIN, HUENINGKAI, YEONJUN, BEOMGYU,
Yes. Have you been here together? [Together]
Yes. Several times. It’s been a while, though. Do you have your favorite ride? – Roller coaster.
– Atlan… [I’m professional…I know but I can’t say it]
s… Roller coaster and biking. [Merry-go-round]
– Merry-go…? [HUENINGKAI’s favorite]
Merry-go-round. I love them all. What do you think we’ll do today
at this theme park? Riding rides! [I know]
– Answer questions while on the rides.
– Ride on air balloon. I can do it. [I love entertainment shows]
Eating black bean noodles on a roller coaster? – Ride rides!
– Eating black bean noodles on a roller coaster? [I’m old]
Feeling hot! (pun in Korean) [Continue]
Feeling cold! (pun in Korean) [Today’s TO DO list]
Chance Fairy. [TXT team game at a theme park] [1. TXT will be divided into 2 teams
and perform 4 missions] [2. At each mission, the winning team
gets 1 grape sticker] [3. After all the missions are over,
the losing team gets penalty[ [Find a Chance Fairy]
[What’s Chance Fairy?] [One of the members can be the Chance Fairy,
and help out the team he chooses] [Who’s going to be the Chance Fairy
who’ll take up a crucial role in winning?] [Understood]
I get it. He can take different side every mission? [OK]
Is there anyone who wants to be the Chance Fairy? [Chance Fairy][Did you call me?]
I do! [HUENINGKAI, the only candidate]
– I think everyone wants me.
– It suits you. [HUENINGKAI, the fairy]
He looks like a fairy. [Cute] I’ll be the Chance Fairy. [Chance Fairy]
We’ll pick a draw. What? – We have headbands here.
– Yes. – Pick the same color, you’ll be on the same team.
– Yes. [Shall we pick one?]
– Get it?
– Yes. [HUENINGKAI chooses the first one]
I pick the fourth one. [SOOBIN and YEONJUN pick theirs, too]
– It’s the same.
– Do you want the left one or the right one? I don’t care. [Done]
– It’s so light.
– Right. [Interpretation: Don’t show it to others]
– Let’s do this and not look.
– Okay. [Who’s going to be the Chance Fairy?]
Great. Shall we? One, two, three! [Show the head band] I’m desert fox. [Got a desert fox head band]
Everyone’s different. What? [Monkey]
– I’m monkey.
– I’m monkey, too. [Fox, Monkey, Fox, Chance Fairy, Monkey]
BEOMGYU is the Chance Fairy. – I’m the Chance Fairy?
– We won! No.
We will win for sure. This is… [Youngest members win]
You can never win us. It’s older members vs. younger members. [Declaring a war]
We’ll crush you. Let’s stand with teams.
Come over here. – It’s team HUE-KANG.
– Right. [Confident]
We always win when we are together. [SOOBIN X YEONJUN] vs.
[HUENINGKAI X TAEHYUN]
I’m debuting as an angel. You did. [Confident]
– We can’t lose. [So cute]
You are so cute. You are cute. [Cute] You look great. Decide your team name. Team name? [BEOMGYU, the Chance Fairy]
Okay. What do you want? [So do I]
Hope “HUE-KANG”(No class) lasts. [Love it]
Hope “HUE-KANG” lasts. We are the fox. [Share with me?]
Let me know. [Help me out, Chance Fairy]
Help me out. [Me?]
– Give me an idea.
– Do you have an idea? [TAEHYUN is known for his wit]
I’m the one who came up with the idea. [The younger team wins over from the start]
We’ve already decided. Say anything. [Confident]
Shall we go first? [Go ahead]
What is it? Say it. Our team name is [HUENINGKAI X TAEHYUN]
Hope “HUE-KANG”(No class) lasts. [What?]
– lasts… [HUENINGKAI][KANG TAEHYUN]
Hope “HUE-KANG” lasts. It’s too long. It should be. [It’s TXT style]
It fits TXT. We are TXT. [Can’t let them win] “You’ll be defeated by YEON-SOO”? [LOL]
How is it? Isn’t it good? – Do we have to do that?
– Isn’t it good? We’ve decided. – Do you have your name?
– Yes. We are YEONJUN and SOOBIN.
So, [YEONJUN X SOOBIN]
You will be defeated by YEON-SOO. [Embarrassing] [I think…it’s good…] Are you challenging us? Yes, we are. It’s funny. It is.
Let’s go. [I’m genius]
Ours is longer. We won! [Satisfied]
Oh my. Longer is better. [Before starting TO DO mission]
Then [Let’s do the chant]
– Let’s start the mission.
– Sure. Shall we? [TOMORROW X TOGETHER][NG]
TO DO – Again.
– Again. Shall we? [Seriously]
Shall we? [TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
TO DO [Turning around] [Following his friend] Where are we going?
It’s so big in here. Let’s go to biking. [Do you like biking?]
– Are we riding the biking? It’s biking. [SOOBIN’s favorite]
I love biking the most. Your first TO DO mission is to ride a pirate ship with children’s song. [What?]
– Children’s song?
– With children’s song? [Why with children’s song?]
Pirate ship with children’s song. Are you playing children’s song? [Pirate ship with children’s song]
[1. Each team selects one children’s song] [2. Listen to the song once, memorize the lyrics,
and when you hear the instruments] [sing the song while on the ride]
[3. The team sings more lyrics wins] [4. The winning team gets one grape sticker] – Oh my god.
– It’s difficult. [Worried]
It must be a song we don’t know. What is I don’t know it. [Confident]
Trust me. I can memorize it. Our Chance Fairy! [Did you call me?]
Yes. Which team are you joining? [Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN] [Looking at each other]
Which team? [This team?] [That team?] [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN]
That team. I’ll join this team. [The Chance Fairy join
team YEONJUN and SOOBIN]
Okay. [Embarrassed] Let’s pick a song. Pick one. [Go ahead]
Please. Let it be a song I know. [Which song will it be?] [Picked]
Please. Hope it’s what I know. [Hope it’s “Little Goat”]
– Like “Little Goat”.
– Please. [Which song will it be?]
I know the lyrics of “Little Goat”. [Open]
– What’s “Four-leaf Clover”? – I’m screwed.
– What’s “Four-leaf Clover”? [Great] Isn’t that the song? What is it?
What’s “Milk Song”? [How don’t you know this?] [Changing sides]
– Let me go to this team.
– What’s “Four-leaf Clover”? Then, let’s go with “Four-leaf Clover” first. [Strategizing]
– Let them ride first,
while we memorize the lyrics. – Okay. [Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN]
I’ve never heard it. What is this? [Listen carefully] [Excited]
I feel sick. [Dancing]
– What is this?
– I know this! [Do you know this?]
I don’t. – I know this.
– So do I. [Shh] I really do know. [Know it or not?] [I’m sure the Chance Fairy has no idea] [HUENINGKAI knows it] [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN
at children’s song festival] [Focused] [SOOBIN knows it?] [I can tell he doesn’t know]
What is it? [One two]
[Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN seems
to have given up] [Desperate] [Love the song, though] [It’s harder than thought]
It’s a children’s song. Why is it so hard? [TAEHYUN loves it]
I love the song. “One, two, three, and four leaves.
It brings luck to us”. “One, two, three, and four leaves.
Four-leave clover”. [Oh my god] [He likes to work on himself] We’re screwed. [Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN]
Let me put on my hood. We can get the melody right. [Tip from the Chance Fairy?]
You don’t know the lyrics, do you? Enjoy the ride, then. [Check the rule again]
Do I have to get the melody correct, too? [Doesn’t matter][Only lyrics count]
Only lyrics. Then, we can focus on lyrics.
Just sing to the right beat. [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN]
How come they don’t know the song? [Confident]
We are stronger at children’s song. [They are younger]
We’ve listened to children’s song more recently. [Says Chance Fairy]
We lost this. – I don’t know the first part at all.
– What is the “Milk Song”? [The famous “Milk Song”] – What? That’s not fair.
– I know. [Beginning to start]
Let’s put this down. [“Four-leaf Clover” is hard for this team, too]
That’s a hard one. – Can’t sing the song if you don’t know it.
– Right. [They seem to know it better, though]
I don’t know the lyrics, either. I just know the lyrics of the savvy. I don’t know the lyrics of the 1st
and 2nd verse. Call our name? [Gathering hands] [Needs to cheer up]
Go team YEON-SOO. – YEON-SOO.
– Go YEON-SOO-BEAM! [Shall we start?]
– Okay. – Are you ready?
– Yes. Go team YEON-SOO-BEOM. – Go YEON-SOO-BEOM.
– Okay. – Go YEON-SOO-BEOM.
– Go YEON-SOO-BEOM. [Yeah] – It’s going to be fun.
– So fun. [Oh]
[Cute] [Going over it] [Next?] You don’t have to focus on the melody. [Let’s start] [Excited]
Wow! It’s going to be so fun. [SOOBIN is excited]
Wow, I’m so excited. Goodbye. Bye. [Enjoy the ride until the song is played] [Practice it like it’s real] Hey!
It starts now. [“Four-leaf Clover” is on]
– Please play the song.
– It’s starting. Shall we start? – It’s scary.
– Sing the song. [Started it better than expected] [YEONJUN sings as practiced] [Good][The Chance Fairy did a good job, too] [The pirate ship goes up high
while they sing “Four-leaf Clover”] [Looks fun] Is that the song? [YEONJUN is doing his best] [Whatever] [Just shout] [Try to continue to sing] [Put your hands up] [Watching the ship]
– It’s interesting it’s not crashing.
– I know. [TAEHYUN]
– If you feel scary, close your eyes.
– Okay. – What are they saying?
– Can’t hear it. [What’s up with “Four-leaf Clover”?
What matters is it’s fun]
I don’t care of the song. It’s fun anyway. Isn’t it going higher? [Exhausted]
Is it over? [Again]
Can we ride it a little longer? [Satisfied]
We did a good job. [Good job]
Good job, everyone. We’ve done everything we could. [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN’s turn] [The “Milk Song”] Right. It’s the song. I’ve never heard it. [Focused] [Let’s sing “Milk Song” together] [“Milk Song” starts] [Try to get them disturbed] [Unfamiliar part of the song starts] [Unfamiliar][Filled with protein, calcium, vitamins]
Difficult. [Difficult? It should be]
Difficult? Isn’t it hard? I know the 2nd verse only. [YEONJUN is excited] I get it. [Excited][Focused] [Know the rap part] [“Milk Song” master] [Oh my god. We’re screwed] [Excited]
– What’s up with him?
– What? [Surprised at HUENINGKAI] It’s not over?
It’s long. [Relaxed] I should’ve listened to more children’s songs. [Sad][Happy] [Automatically] [Synchronized] [Jealous] [Memorized] Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN,
let’s go. [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN on the ride]
What’s the next? [Practicing hard] Wow, it’s high. – Looks fun.
– HUENINGKAI must be scared. [Exchanging thoughts]
I was scared, too. [Counting on HUENINGKAI]
I bet HUENINGKAI won’t be focused
because he’s scared. It’s okay.
It’ll go up really high. – Just focus. I’ll close my eyes.
– Okay. [Looking at TAEHYUN] [Closing his eyes] Look at him. [So funny]
Is he a mannequin? How can he stay so still? He’s nervous now. – Are you ready?
– Yes, we are. [“Milk Song” starts] Oh my god. [So happy to hear HUENINGKAI’s scream] [Never sang a children’s song
on a pirate ship before?] Good. [The chorus part] [Ordering milk on a pirate ship] [I love the milk drinking on a pirate ship] [HUENINGKAI starts rapping]
Rap. [Rapping] [Good]
He’s good. HUENIGKAI. He’s doing the most part. [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN comes back
from the pirate ship]
HUENINGKAI, you are good. [He’s given out everything he could] Look at him. He’s holding his hearts. HUENINGKAI, you did a great job. [Perfected at “Milk Song”] – Good job.
– How was it?
– It was good. [The game result]
[Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN] [Got the total of 74 words correct] [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN] [Got 117 words correct] [Won!] [We did it!] It’s not even close. [Surprised]
– I thought it was 17.
– So did I. [Excited]
I thought it’s because I missed the beat. [“Four-leaf Clover” couldn’t bring them luck]
I knew the result when I picked the song. Today’s first mission, Pirate ship
with children’s song. Winning team is
team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN. – Thank you.
– Thank you very much. – Let’s call the chant before we move on.
– Yes. [Move on to the next TO DO]
Shall we move on? [TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
TO DO This TO DO mission is word combination game. Comprehensive? [Combination]
It’s combination. [Embarrassed]
Combination… [Word combination game]
[1. Ride on the merry-go-round, and
memorize the characters on the horse] [2. Make words based on the characters,
and write it on the whiteboard] [3. There’s first half and second half. The team
with more words wins] [4. The winning team gets one sticker.
The Chance Fairy chooses a team based on
each team’s effort] [I love the concept]
– I love it.
– Shall we pass? [Thinking of passing the turn]
Not a bad idea. [Hmm]
Appeal to him? Then… [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN]
– Go ahead.
– I’ll go first. BEOMGYU, let me suggest something. If you come to our team, I’ll kiss you. [What?]
We won. He’s coming to us. [Quick]
I’ll choose this team. Wait.
Hear them out. – Okay.
– You may like us more. [Chu]
I’ll kiss you. [SOOBIN’s turn to captivate BEOMGYU]
SOOBIN will do that. BEOMGYU, if you join us, [Upgraded version]
I’ll kiss you. [No thanks] [What’s wrong with you?] He did it to captivate his heart? [No thanks]
I’ll join this team. [Kidding]
The team that the chance fairy chose is [First time to succeed]
HUENING and TAEHYUN. [Their promise]
Kiss him on the cheek. [Come here]
[Don’t, please] Good. All right. You have white boards
next to you. [Team YEONJUN & SOOBIN] [Team HUENINGKAI & TAEHYUN]
– Did you check them out? – Yes. Merry-go-round, ready… go! [Let’s get it] [First half of the word combination game]
Go! Should we go and write words? [Time to read and memorize letters] – Beak.
– You can’t stand at one place. [Let’s see]
You have to walk around. [A desert fox is running] [Running] [Working so hard]
You can’t stand at one point. [Running] [Murmuring] [Concentrating] [Diligent]
Chair… In advance… [Walking and memorizing words]
Quarrel. Beak. Meaning. Loyalty. [Repeating infinitely]
Quarrel, beak, meaning, loyalty. [Now you’re watching TXT members] [who are too concentrating
on memorizing words] [YEONJUN runs again today] [BEOMGYU raps]
[Many ways to memorize words] Yu… cha?
Citron? [Repeating again]
Quarrel, beak, meaning, loyalty, us, the world. Glass. [First half] [Time to write words]
Round 1 is over. Go to your board and write words that you memorize. [Coming fast] Let’s write! [Gathering up] [Wow] [SOOBIN writes so fast] [Looking around] Hey, you’ve found a lot. [His unique way worked!]
I memorized them in my own way. – Woohaeng?
– I remember it. [Smart TAEHYUN calmly combining letters]
We can combine letters, then. – This one, too.
– Acting… Chair. [Full of words]
5. 4. [Writing so fast]
3, 2. [Serious]
Trend. [Writing so hard]
1. [First half round is over]
Come to the set, please. [Let’s write “beak,” too]
Beak. [We’ll be there after writing this!]
Okay. [Forgot something]
Oh, my! Beak! [We wrote it]
We wrote “Beak!” [Forgot again]
Oh, my. Duty! We had “duty,” too. I wrote cabbage tea
and Job’s Tears tea. [Surprised]
– Why did you choose such difficult ones?
– That’s what I’m saying. I wrote meaning, seat, glass… [Words that end with “Li”]
Us, two, the world… such words. Let’s start the second half. [Panicked] Will you delete the board? [Words in the first half will be kept]
No. They’ll be accumulated. [Wow]
Accumulated? [Planning seriously]
I’ll read them. [Smart TAEHYUN]
Let’s do this. Memorize only letters. [Memorizing letters and combining them]
Write all the letters and combine them. [Cheating] [Hey, dudes]
Don’t look! Don’t. [The 2nd half starts]
Merry-go-round, go! – Do, Tong, Si and Mang…
– Game start! [Great job]
– Good. Keep going.
– Do, Tong, Si, Mang, So… [Following and giving directions]
Don’t worry about words we wrote before. We can combine letters
to write new words only. [Can’t hear you]
Do, Tong, So, Mang, Si, Saeng… [Memorizing] [Like memorizing a poem]
Bi, Jang, Chang, Rye, Chun, Chu, Yeo, Ja… Bi, Jang, Chang, Rye, Chun, Chu, Yeo, Ja… [Stopped] [Head-shaking skill] [It’s hard] [Strong in memory] [So diligent]
Bi, Jang, Chang, Rye, Chun, Chu, Yeo, Ja… [Too busy memorizing words] [Memorizing words in their own ways] [Like a test period] Run! Run! [The 2nd half]
[Time to write words] [Run, run!] [First one] [2nd one]
Group! [3rd one] [YEONJUN and SOOBIN
arrived at the same time] [YEON-SOO memorized words]
Try, intention… [So enthusiastic] Citron… Citron tea. [Embarrassed] [Combining letters to create words]
We have Sa. Knight… [Trying to memorize all the letters
they’ve seen] [Meticulous]
– Like this. – Yes. [Right]
Saeng… I think I saw Bak. [Full of words]
– Write Bak. – I’m sure there it was. [Let’s write all of them]
– We can write it there. – Also, Chan. Duty… Oh, you wrote it.
Okay. [In a hurry]
– Hail. – Hail. – Hail. [Okay, got it] – 3, 2, 1.
– Ignorance. Stage. [The 2nd half is over]
– Gather up! – Silence. [Disappointed]
I couldn’t write a lot. [Don’t worry]
– I wrote a lot this time. – Glad. [Staff members are adding up]
– It’s okay. – Who wrote “Diamond?” [Me]
Did you find that word? [Confident]
Yes. – You didn’t guess based on letters?
– I did. Actually. [Changed his answer in 1 second]
Was there such a word? – No.
– Oh, my. [He guessed but fail]
I saw D, i, a, m, o, n. So I thought there it was. [Disappointed]
– Oh, bummer. – How many did you write? – Both teams, how many did you write?
– Around 30? – A lot. – We can’t remember.
– Many. I think we wrote some. [Which team won?]
– I guess so. – We wrote a lot. [Result of the word combination game] [Team SOOBIN-YEONJUN]
[Number of words: 45] [Faith, swimming, generation, life, posture,
adult, Confucian scholar, Judo, long sword,
try, pitch, benediction, absurd remark] [General trend, the dead, citron, citron tea,
road, intention, chair, ignorance, stage, silence,
difference, age, rain coat, fried tofu] [Own will, replacement, creativity, seat,
the world, cooking, fluent, freedom,
in advance, pop deck] [Quarrel, beak, loyalty, meaning,
us, lily, leg, glass] [Team TAEHYUN-HUDNINGKAI]
[Number of words: 40] [Replacement, enforcement, spill, citron,
folly, taste, college of fine arts, proxy, rain coat] [Civil Service Exam, Daegu, fox, wish, us,
rental, rich, flying, preference, tail, chair,
trend, freedom] [Loan, mercy, beak, furious, seat,
irrationality, woman, gown, city, knight,
duty, corruption, progress, abuse] [Gambling, banana, nation, hail] – Team YEON-SOO, for the first time…
– Yes. [Wow, we won!] [Jumping in joy]
It was close. [First victory!]
We won! [Applause]
– 46 words. – Great job. – We did it well. Great job.
– Glad. [We did it well]
– Great job. – Great job. – Thanks. – Good.
– We’re doing well. Having the Chance Fairy
is an important issue. [Icon of defeat, Chance Fairy]
– Why? – Why? [Feeling like being wrongly accused]
Why is it important? [Go away]
We should let him go. – Then.
– Shall we move on? Let’s move on to the next mission. – Yes. – Okay.
– Shall we move on? [To the next mission, TO DO]
“TO DO!” What’s this mission? I guess it’s related to the on-ride camera. [It sounds plausible]
Really? [Facial expressions?]
Should we put on a specific face? – Or strike a pose.
– Right. A pose. [Pose? Facial expressions?]
Or stay calm. This TO DO mission is [So-called]
game to remove grape stickers. Are we going to take some off? I guess… [BEOMGYU, 20 yo / Very imaginative]
If we fail, they’ll take off our stickers. [Really?]
– Is it such a thing? – Really? [Can’t guess]
– No way. – How do we do this? [Game to remove grape stickers] [1. Each team member will have a balloon
with 10 grape stickers] It’s going up. [2. During the ride,]
We will take them off at the top. [members will try to take off stickers]
[If the balloon bursts, the number of
stickers won’t count] [3. Number of stickers will be added up.
The team that scores higher will win] [4. Winning team will have a grape sticker]
Take it off! [Not so confident]
– What? – too hard. – How can we do this?
– I’m scared of riding it. I’m scared of a balloon. [Worried] Oh, my. The game sounds terrible. [Chance Fairy is desperately needed]
We need the fairy. [YEONJUN & TAEHYUN’s time to
captivate the fairy’s heart] This time, – TAEHYUN and YEONJUN
need to win his heart. – Good. Will you join team HUE-KANG? [Wave dance to win his heart] [Love it!]
Will you come? Will you join? Good. – That’s quite impressive.
– We should do something. [Feeling pressure] – Dance, please.
– Dance? – yes. [Something that’s familiar] Run away? [I should run away from you] [Sad feeling]
Oh, I guess we lost. [Trying to persuade BEOMGYU]
Let’s run away. [Clingy] [Turning a cold shoulder]
Let’s run away. If I want to join this team, HUENINGKAI may have
a hard time during the mission. [For HUENING]
– I’ll join this team. – Thanks. [Chance Fairy for team HUE-KANG]
Cool! [Are you a real fairy?]
– Cool. – Thank you. – He’s a genuine fairy.
– Cool. Since it’s today’s last game, will you please shout the team name? [Oh, no]
– Yes. – Yes. – Say your team name. [Team YEON-SOO forgot the team name]
You may shout go or a slogan. [Perfect team chemistry]
Tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, – We hope “HUE-KANG” lasts.
– Yes. [What was that…]
We’re going to send.. [Whispering]
– To eliminate you…
– We hope “HUE-KANG” lasts. Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow,
we hope “HUE-KANG” lasts. [Go, fairy!]
– Fairy, fairy. Go! – Go! [Planning]
When we take stickers off – while it goes up?
– I think they forgot the team name. [I will say the first part]
I’m going to say the first part. – Do the latter part, please.
– Okay. Two needs to say together. [Saying whatever]
We think teamwork is important. – Go.
– Okay. – You’ll be sent to the path…
– Trained to be eliminated! [Wrong answer]
– Go! – Go! [Okay… It sounded natural] Before you leave,
please say how you feel. Go for it! I’m going to take off
all stickers! [Too passionate] [Embarrassed]
Go! [Full of passion]
Let’s go! [YEONJUN and SOOBIN started] [trying to take off stickers] [Right now]
– When will it go up? – Now. – We’ll take them off on top of it.
– Now. [Please take them off when it starts going down]
When it goes down. – At that moment? Okay.
– When it starts going down. Oh, my god! [Too enthusiastic]
Let’s start it when I give you a signal. I should hold it. [Ascending section]
– It comes up earlier than I expected.
– I’m a bit nervous. Me, too. – Oh, after a long time.
– Oh, my. [So happy]
– It’s going to be fun! – It’s crazy. [Teamwork]
– Go for it! – Go, go! [Holding hands together]
– Let’s do this. We can do it.
– Let’s not burst it. Okay. [Not knowing the rules]
Let’s take off stickers, even though it bursts! – Now!
– I will. [Too passionate]
Take them off! [Harder than they thought] Take them off! [Staring]
I can’t see stickers. [Take one off by scratching it] – Argh!
– Oh, my. It burst… [You will get 0 point
if a balloon bursts!] [I don’t care! Help me!] Argh! [YEONJUN’s scream]
– It started. – That’s how it feels. What did I hear? [Passing over there]
They’re over there. Hello! [Argh!] [Argh] Hold onto your stickers! [So excited]
Hold on to stickers. Oh, it’s fun! [Training]
– Take them off when it’s passing there.
– Okay. I took all of them off! [Let’s have fun!] [I’m so excited] [Let’s have fun!] [Hello] [So satisfied] [Tired] Where is my balloon… [They’re here] – How many [Exhausted] [Awesome]
Can’t believe it. All of 10 stickers? – Did you take them all off?
– I did. You, too? Except for one. [Eagle-eyed]
Where’s his balloon? [It burst…]
– Hey! – It burst! [Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN]
Are you okay? [Succeeded in getting 10 stickers]
[YEONJUN is disqualified]
How does it feel? [It’s fine]
It’s not that challenging. You may think so. Right, we have HUENINGKAI. [It’s our strategy]
– If I say, “Give me your hand!”
do this. – Yes. [Yes]]
Good. I’ll do like this. – The 2nd team, get on the roller coaster.
– I’ll untie it. [Smiling]
– I’m nervous. – I should sit behind you. [TAEHYUN sits alone for their “strategy”]
– You two needs to do it. HUENING, sit first.
– I guess so. [Oh, my] Please lower the safety bar for me. [Pulling it down]
[Meticulously] [They’re on the ride again]
I focused on the mission – and I wasn’t scared.
– Right. [Dizzy] [Training again]
If I tell you to give it, what will you do? [Passing it to you]
Okay. Way to go! Good luck, guys. Please tell us how you feel. [Serious]
I’ll be back alive. – I’ll do my best.
– I’ll do my best as the fairy. [Feeling unlucky]
If I’m surprised, I’m going to squeeze it
to burst it. [Please, don’t] – The two sitting behind.
– Yes. How do you feel? [Just excited]
– Go! Fun! – Excited! [Cursing]
I wish you burst your balloons! All of the balloons! [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN]
Let’s start! [Game to remove grape stickers]
[Let’s go!] [Trying hard to smile] [What should I do?] [Beep] [See you later]
We’ll be back. – We’ll be back alive.
– See you! [HUENINGKAI, are you okay?]
Don’t be afraid. Are you okay? [That’s okay]
– I’m fine now. – Okay? [To protect TAEHYUN] [He’s scared!]
Look up. [Team YEON-SOO is teasing them]
Where are you looking at? – Not yet. – Take them off.
– Not now! – They’re taking stickers off.
– We’re going down. – Not yet.
– No… Go! [Concentrating so hard] It’s so much fun! [To protect TAEHYUN]
– It’s so much fun to look ahead!
– Right. [Not a robot] [I’m — taking off — stickers] [Trying hard]
Run! Here we go! [It’s going down] [So excited]
[Help me] [The scariest section]
Hello! [So calm] [Doing his best to take stickers off]
I guess HUENINGKAI failed. [So sure]
HUENINGKAI failed it. [Unexpectedly calm] Go! [Run, run!] [Happy screams in an amusement park] [Wow!]
So much fun! [Arrived safely] [A lot]
I took a lot of stickers off. Compared to my courage,
I took a lot of stickers off. [Focusing on HUENINGKAI]
HUENING, did you take some off? Yes. [I’m so sure that he did 0]
– Yes. – Let me see your stickers. 10. [Smiling]
I took them all off. [1 minute ago]
[Mechanically removing stickers] [Give me that, HUENING]
[Did you finish?] [HUENINGKAI finished removing
stickers in an amazing speed] [Checking out the number of stickers]
It’s 10. [Without knowing it]
– Sorry? – 1… [Laughing out loud]
Two. – Three, four.
– Oh, he did a lot. – He removed a lot.
– 5, 6. [Counting the number of HUENING’s stickers]
You did it so hard. [HUENINGKAI succeeded in removing 10]
8, 9, 10. 10 stickers. [Really?]
– What? – He removed all. – 5, 6.
– 7, 8. [Chance Fairy succeeded
removing 8 stickers] Now, 18 stickers. [TAEHYUN removed 9 stickers]
I took 9 stickers off. [I guess we lost]
They did much more than we did! [HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN]
Then… [removed 27 stickers]
In this mission, [Supported by Chance Fairy]
[Team HUE-KANG won!] [Chance Fairy]
I helped, finally. [We lost but we did it well]
It was fun. I’m fine. – Satisfied.
– We’d have lost if we had removed all. Team HUE-KANG won! [Love it!]
Shall we go again? – Congrats. – Congrats.
– Let’s go! [If you want]
Why? Why? [Scream]
Why? – I removed them all!
– Is this the punishment? No… They’re going together. [Not punishment but complimentary service]
– See you! – Why? – Here we go! – Here we go!
– See you. [Scream 222]
I’m not having fun! [Gave up]
Look ahead. It’s much more fun! Look ahead. [Shaking his balloon]
When can we ride a roller coaster three times in a row? [Older brothers are so excited]
– It’s a rare opportunity. – Sure. [Where am I? Who am I?]
Here we go! TOMORROW X TOGETHER! Let’s stay together tomorrow as well! [Argh]
I hate this! [Closed his eyes]
[Different reaction from the previous ride] [Trying hard to enjoy it] It’s okay. – So funny.
– It’s coming up! [Let’s do this together!]
– Here we go! – Put your hands up! [Let’s go down]
Here we go! [So calm]
Did I go through this? [Is it over?] [Arrived]
It’s much more fun if you look ahead. [Exhausted] [My type]
– It’s fun. – It’s fun. [My heart, please calm down] I heard a crow screaming. HUENINGKAI, are you alive? Almost dead, but he’s alive. [Making a fuss]
It may go again. Hurry to unfasten it. [The 3rd timers]
– It’s fun. – I will get off. I’ll get off!
Please let me go! – One more time.
– Please let me go. [The roller coaster ride is over]
It was fun. Let’s get off. [Result of the game to remove
grape stickers] [Team YEONJUN and SOOBIN] [SOOBIN: 10 grape stickers]
[YEONJUN: The balloon burst – invalid] [In total, 10] [Team HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN] [TAEHYUN: 9 stickers] [HUENINGKAI: 10 stickers]
[BEOMGYU: 8 stickers] [In total, 27 stickers]
[Won!] [Today’s final result
of “TO DO” missions] [Team “We’ll send you to be trained
on the path of elimination] [Team We hope “HUE-KANG” lasts
tomorrow and the day after tomorrow] [Children’s songs on the pirate ship]
[Team HUE-KANG won] [Word combination game]
[Team YEON-SOO won] [Game to remove grape stickers]
[Team HUE-KANG won] [Final score – 1:2] [Team HUE-KANG won!] [Punishment for the losing team]
Especially, team HUE-KANG hold this please. [Wow]
It has prizes and punishments, too. [What’s this?]
– What’s this? – It has punishments only. [Wheel with various game punishments] [Oh… my] Chance Fairy, please spin the wheel to decide the punishment
for team YEON-SOO. [No punishment]
– There’s no punishment! – Right. [Please]
I wish it would be “returning a grape sticker”. Chance Fairy, please spin the wheel. Let’s decide the punishment. [Okay, got it]
– I don’t mind anything but…
– I’ll spin the wheel. [Please]
I don’t want to act cute. [Older ones don’t like acting cute]
Really, please. – Cutie songs, or such things.
– I’ll start with acting cute. [Negotiation]
– I’m fine with boyfriend-like pictures.
– Let me spin it. – Spin it powerfully.
– 1, 2, 3. [Let’s spin the wheel!] [No…]
I wish we could avoid acting cute. Please, please. [What’s the game punishment?]
I guess we will end up with that. What’s that? Closing comments,
with blurry faces. Also, modified voices. [Satisfied]
– It’s not bad. – Not bad at all. – It’s not bad.
– Okay. [The audience loves it, too]
It’s going to be fun. [Self-modification]
It was fun today. [But…]
Mosaic? Burred effect? – Voice modification, too.
– I see. Please say how you felt
about today. Our faces are being blurred, right? [YEONJUN] [SOOBIN]
I guess so, when it’s on V LIVE. [All right, we’ll show your handsome
faces and blur others parts]
Did you enjoy [But we’ll modify your voices.. It sounds cute]
having fun at an amusement park? – Yes.
– I had fun. – We had a great time. How did you feel? Viewers can’t see our faces, right? [CHOI YEONJUN (22) / Minion 1]
I had a lot of fun. In fact, we came here
and had fun some time ago. [Playing with balloons]
It reminded me of the old memory. I had a lot of fun today. [Laughing out loud]
All right. And you, Mr. Choi? [Kangneung Choi]
– Yes. – Mr. Choi. – Is my face blurred now?
– Viewers won’t see your face. [CHOI SOOBIN (21) / Minion 2]
We wanted to hang out at an amusement park. Because we came here
every year in the past. It’s been a while since
we couldn’t come. Thank you for letting
us have fun here. I had a lot of fun.
Thank you. [Clap] [Chance Fairy]
And you, fairy? – My face won’t be blurred.
– Right. [Trying to blur his face, too]
After a while, with members… [Older ones want to share everything]
I hope his face is blurred, too. I guess their faces will be blurred, too. I had a lot of fun
while enjoying the rides. [Like two meerkats]
I was glad to be [Following BEOMGYU]
a chance fairy to help others. [SOOBIN, come here]
I was glad. Next time, I will on a team instead of being a chance fairy. [BEOMGYU likes to be on a team]
– I think so. – As a team. – Right. Today, still, I had made a special memory
with members. [Waiting for this moment] [The youngest loved by older ones]
Is it me? – Yes. – It’s going to be fun
when your faces are blurred only. – HUENING’s face is small.
– Help me. [Gathering up]
I had a lot of fun. [Hugging]
At an amusement park… [Help me]
It was… [Finally escaped]
I had a lot of fun here. [Bowing]
Thank you for letting us hang out here. [Next?]
Good. [Come here]
Last one, TAEHYUN. [Pushing SOOBIN away] [Laughing]
I think… having fun at an empty amusement park [Clingy]
is everyone’s wish. I was so happy since
we could do it today. [Go away]
When HUENINGKAI and I team up, [Formula to win=HUEKANG]
we always win. [“The youngest members never lose”]
We proved the theory again. [Enjoyed missions with members]
I had a lot of fun. [Satisfied] Looking forward to
the next “TO DO” episode, [Time to say bye]
Let’s say “TO DO” and bye to fans. – Good.
– Let’s say bye. One dream!
We’re TO “TO DO!” – Our faces are still blurred?
– I guess so. [Patting]
It’s okay. – See you later.
– Bye. – See you later! [MOA, see you next week!]
It would sound fun! [Tap tap tap] [Today’s grape stickers] [BEOMGYU’s gift] [Next episode]
Our official light stick. [Next episode of “TO DO”]
Our first light stick. [TXT’s light stick is revealed]
– First time to show it. – Only one. [TOMORROW X TOGETHER]
Today’s mission is a chase with light sticks. [wanted to play this game]
– Yes. – A chase with light sticks? [Find light sticks hidden in the amusement park]
Let’s find it here. It must have been hidden here. I can’t find any… [Runaway]
Get out of my way! [Chaser]
It’s you! [Audience]
HUENINGKAI runs so fast! [TOMORROW X TOGETHER’s first-ever]
Catch him! Nice. [chase at the biggest indoor
amusement park in Korea]
CHOI SOOBIN! Come here! [Please look forward to it!]
I can’t go. [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER]