New Teammate Game w/Logan Schuss & Mitch JonesOn January 20, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
(upbeat music) – If he doesn’t have something to do he is the slowest human being ever.
(laughter) – God he’s lord of Ladner
it’s gotta be Ladner Sushi. – Ding, ding, ding.
(bell rings) – That’s one for one. – Maybe cause I just treated you there.
(laughing) – Have yet to pay the bill. – Usually buys my meals there. – I don’t have cable
– Yeah he’s.. – The only one I know – I mean, the Bachelor? – Which one?
– Bachelorette. – Which one?
– No, Bachelor in Paradise. (bell rings)
(laughter/audience clapping) – Logan wrote himself. – I’m a good friend.
(buzzer noise) – I think you’re due for a big year. – Okay, thanks. – I’m gonna pass it to you,
you put the ball in the net. – Alright, who got more goals last year? – You did.
– Okay. (laughing) – He looks like one of the Kardashians. – No I didn’t put that (laughing). – Was it Khloe Karda? No, no. – Kourntey.
– Kourtney Kardashian. – (Mitch) I look like Kourtney Kardashian. – I have a good picture.
– (Mitch) In certain pictures we’ll give it to you guys.
– Yeah we’ll give you guys
the picture (laughing). – But no I went with (buzzer noise). – (Logan) I don’t even know who that is. – (Mitch) I don’t love it, the werewolf. – Oh, okay. – Yeah. – Yeah you’re definitely
Kourtney Kardashian. – We haven’t really watched
any movies together. What do you think?
– Nah I’m not a big movie guy. We can start watching
movies together if you want. That’s fine. Jennifer Lawrence. – No, I have Brittany Snow. Pitch Perfect. – (Mitch) Honestly don’t know who that is. – (Logan) We’ll have to
watch Pitch Perfect together. – (Mitch) K. – I think he’s gonna go with like something like a chicken parm or pasta and no nevermind
– Just my favorite meal in general I eat it before the game. – Dim sum? (laughter) – No (laughter)
– You love dim sum. – I’m gonna start eating dim sum before that game this year.
– Okay, that should be a gut ache (laughing). – Close but (buzzer noise) – Oh okay.
– So, yeah. – Yeah. The good writing.
(laughter) – Chicken scratch Chipotle or sushi. (upbeat music)