Love Aa Career Aa || Pakkinti Kurradu || Tamada MediaOn December 7, 2019 by Raul Dinwiddie
Good morning, bro!
– Good morning! Sir, the manager wants to see you.
– Coming. Congrats, Chandoo. For the third consecutive time,
you’ve been named the employee of the year. Thank you, sir!
– There is appraisal next month. Keep working hard and I’ll refer you for on-site.
– Thank you, sir. That will be a dream come true. You seem so upbeat, bro.
– Because Divya texted me. She always texts you.
– She only texts me. But today, she asked me out. Winning the best employee award
and being recommended for on-site. Life is looking up. All the best then! Won’t you be talking today?
– You proposed we go out. So, I.. You can’t believe I proposed that?
– Not that, but this is surprising and nice. Who else would ask you out
if not me? Stop blushing, will you? Shall we order?
– You place the order.. – No, you place the order.. Why, you want your girlfriend to place the order? You do it.
– Alright! Excuse me.. Girlfriend?
– Confess it atleast now! You ping me on Whatsapp
and always do small talk and always be chivalrous,
but you never confess anything. Stop being so shy
and put your heart out atleast now! I love you.
– I love you too! Chandoo, how is the UK project coming along?
– I’m working on it. It’ll be done ASAP. Tomorrow morning is the deadline for it.
– I remember, sir. I’ll stay on it all night and finish it. I know you will. I wanted to ask you something.
– Go ahead. – Shall we go watch a movie? When do you want us to go?
– Tonight. – I see. Well, I’ve work at office. Forget it! We’ll go to the movie.
Be ready. I’ll come pick you up. Chandoo.. Why isn’t the project finished yet? I told you today morning was the deadline for it.
You even promised you’d stay all night and finish it. W-Well, sir, I was running
a mild temperature last night. I couldn’t work. But I’ll submit the project by afternoon.
– Alright. Chandoo, until now, you only showed me results.
Now, you are giving me excuses. I’m sorry, sir. Bro, throw us all a party.
– What for? – You are going on-site. You’ll be flying out to Australia soon.
– Is it! Thank you so much! This has been my dream and my dad’s dream too.
Thank you for sharing this with me! I’m going on-site for a project, to Australia!
– I see. This has been my dream!
– So, when will you be flying out? You don’t sound excited.
It is only a matter of two to three years. It’ll pass in a jiffy and my life would be set.
– But, we won’t be together until then. You speak as if 2-3 years are like 2-3 days.
I can’t even stand it if you’re away for a week. I got so used to you
and I’ll miss you. Anyways, since it is your dream, pursue it.
I’ll call you in the morning. Bye. Mom, I’m planning on not going to Australia.
– ‘What? Why not?’ I don’t feel like going. I’d rather stay here.
– ‘But this has always been your dream.’ It was my dream. Not anymore. I’ll stay here.
– ‘Are you sure?’ Yes, I am.
– ‘Give it a thought again.’ I have already. This is my life, don’t try to control it.
– ‘Alright, if you are so sure.’ My life is looking up. I’ve a good news for you?
– What? Are you flying out tomorrow? Then what is?
– I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying here. Is it!
Are you doing this just for me? Of course, not! The project got cancelled.
– That is lovely. Come on in.
– Yeah, sure. Chandoo, I’ve some errors in coding.
Please, help me sort them out. Now? I just logged out.
I don’t feel like coming up again. We can go to the ice cream parlour nearby.
– Cool. There is a syntax error in one of these two files.
– Tried comparing it with strings? One Mango Mania and.. She is.. Wait up!
– Who is she? She is a colleague. She had some work
related queries so I was helping her with those. You could’ve text me or called me and told me.
– If I had called you or texted you that I’m going to an ice cream parlour to clarify
a colleagues queries, would any girl buy it? That is why I didn’t tell you.
I didn’t want you to start speculating. Also, there is no reason why I should tell you
because I wasn’t doing anything wrong. Earlier, you used to share everything with me.
But now, you seem to lose interest in me. No person would always remains the same.
We used to speak for hours together as we didn’t know anything
about each other back then. I may not call you often, but that doesn’t mean
I don’t think constantly about you. Chandoo, we’ll meet tomorrow.
– Why? The errors aren’t sorted yet. We can do that tomorrow in the office. I’m sorry. Let’s go now. Yes, darling?
– Shall we go out for lunch today? Yeah, sure. But I’m in middle of something.
I’ll come pick you up after I’m done. Sure, I’ll be waiting at our meeting spot.
– Cool. See you. Chandoo, come to my cabin.
– Yes, sir. Yes, sir?
– Chandoo, meet Avinash. Hello.
– He’ll be the new team leader. Sir, but I’m the team leader.
– You think so? A week ago, I asked you to finish a project
which you promised you would in half a day. Do you even remember? I said I’d refer you to the on-site project.
But you didn’t care. You didn’t even enquire about it. Not a single day in the last one month
were you in office on time. Are you keeping a watch
on your log in and log out times? You are no longer as focused
as you used to be. Would you starve to death
if you don’t have lunch today? If you’re so hungry, go ahead and have lunch.
You want me to spoon feed your lunch? If I’m not answering your calls,
it means I’m caught up with something important! In other words,
it means I don’t want to answer your calls. I know you like me.
I like you a lot too! I like you so much
that I would want to skip work just to be with you. This is not right. We’ll be together like all lovers.
But, please, spare me time to focus on work. Isn’t this the time for me to focus on work?
There is a rat race out here and it gives me kick
beating the rest in this race. Please, understand me. Just, leave me some space.
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry, sir.
I’ll again become my old hard working self. I realised this big time.
If I don’t focus on career now, I’ll be fucked! Play and fun is all good, even necessary.
But while at work, never lose focus and dedication. My dad told me this
and now I’m telling it to you. If you liked this video, do like and share.
Also, you’ll find a bell icon, this small. Hit that hard.
This is Chandoo Sai, AKA, Pakkinti Kurradu.