How To Bond In The Real World | Tales of Titans Ep 3On November 5, 2019 by Raul Dinwiddie
[Becca] 4 v 5! Oh come on boys, you can finish this right now! Push! BluesTraveler, Ereda’s rooted.
Tag him and bag him. Got’em. [gameplay] [laughs] Nailed his behind. [foreign language] [ intense ♪ ] – [gameplay voice] Victory.
– GG ya’ll! Wooo! Yes, yes! Uh!
[bleep] yeah! Woooo! We’re really starting function as a team.
I say we queue up, we do it again, we build on this momentum.
We got this! [Squib] All right. Sorry, uh, no match. – I have to fumigate this place.
– [DaveFu] What the [bleep]? I mean, what the eff? Since Eduardo started,
this house has been way less buggin’. [Squib] Look I have this new
fumigation app that promises service in 12 hours instead of 72. See, the secret is in the gas
that’s six times more poisonous. Anyway, y’all gotta get the
[bleep] outta here. Let’s go. – Couldn’t you have called first?
– Good question. Let’s go. Get your [bleep].
Come on. [ theme ♪ ] Ow. [bleep] natural light.
[bleep] off! I actually think this might
be a blessing in disguise. In HR, team building is
an essential part of morale. We can spend a day out
on the town and build a bond. Guys, the new John Wick movie is out.
Let’s see it! – I’m down. The first one kicked [bleep].
– Yeah. Just found a cam.
Let’s sit down and watch it. Oh. Yes-yes-yes. [movie plays on phone] No-no-no, let’s go see it at the theater. It’s a great shared experience. We can all sit silently
in the dark for two hours… together. – Fine.
– To the Greg mobile! ♪ Oh. On second thought, you guys sure you don’t want to
just breathe the deadly fumes all day? [Becca] No? To the Greg mobile. [Greg] You guys like
Toad the Wet Sprocket? OK, if we hustle we can
make the 1:15 screening, and then after that we’ll
just have a late lunch, and then we can see
where the day takes us. Oh, Yelp says the mall
Coffee Bean has good wi-fi. Oh, we should’ve brought our laptops.
We could’ve had a scrim. [Greg] You all are too
obsessed with your phones. Take a look at the world around you. [Becca] I have.
It sucks compared to my phone, and also I can see the
world on my phone. You know what? – What the [bleep]?
– You know what? I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did that. – That was very inappropriate. – Sorry. I’m so sorry.
– Did you see that? [blaring car horn] Ooh! – Oh my God.
– I’m okay. Hey, what happened to Alt Trash? Oooh, front row, huh? You sure you guys don’t want to
sit little further back, for the old neck? Check it out. Popcorn trick. Cut a hole in the bottom, and you can jack off during the movie. You crank it so much at the house.
Can we just have two – jack off free hours please?
– Yes, we can. Because as a male feminist… I respect women. OK guys. [shushing]
No texting. No talking. [Becca] This is gonna
be the worst two hours of my life. And I once woke up during surgery. [male voice from movie]
Yeah, I’m thinking I’m back… again. Guys? Becca? Hello? [flowing air] [coughing, choking] [startled shouting] Movies [bleep] rule.
It’s like TV, but bigger. Yeah. I really appreciated
the communal aspect, like when I laughed
everybody else laughed too. – [DaveFu] Yeah.
– Wasn’t it kind of loud? [mobile beeps] And that 3D gave
me a huge headache. Did anyone get a text
from a 714 area code? I think that’s Alt Trash. I don’t know.
I blocked him. What’s it say? [beep] – Who gives a [bleep]?
– OK dad, let’s get some lunch. You know, in order to actually
have been your dad I would have had to father you in high school,
and I didn’t lose my virginity
until senior year of college. ♪ [Becca] You guys, look. This must be one of the
places that Tommy Squib owns. Not guilty of what? – [Sauce] Text you later sweetheart.
– Cool. Awww! Well, that was a Caesar salad alright.
A little boring. You should’ve gotten some
cottage cheese off the senior menu, Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino.
[laughter] [ suspenseful ♪ ] [tiny voice] This way to safety. Hmm? [ fantasy ♪ ] [bug] Follow thee, good sir. OK, so I know I’ve had
a real bummer of a day so far. What? We’ve had a blast. Oh. Alright, well anyway,
this is going to be the best part. Welcome to my domain… – [revving engine] – [Greg] The arcade. ♪ [DaveFu] I played some of these
games on emulators before, – but you can’t emulate this.
– And no you cannot. Oh my gosh. [Greg] Hello old friend. – Becca, you want to go? OK.
– Sure. I gotta warn you this was a… – kind of my jam so.
– OK. – [game voice] Here we go.
– I don’t have to be embarrassed – when you lose.
– Oh, OK. [game voice] Ready? Here we go. ♪ [game voice] Player 1, you’re doing great.
Player 2, keep up. – [game voice] Too slow.
– What are you doing? Are you dying? This is an expert move,
you just lean a little bit. [game voice] Too slow. [game voice] Too slow. [DaveFu] You alright dude?
Let me on there. Hey. Hey Becks.
Tagging in. – [game voice] Now you’re getting it.
– [DaveFu] Yes. [ fantasy ♪ ] [bug fluttering, birds singing] [bug] Outsider, it is time for you
to meet the great Bug Queen. ♪ Finally my king has come. ♪ [siren]
He’s respirating. He might make it if we get him to the ER. How the hell do you leave him inside? My queen. My bug queen. [gameplay] [Greg] Oh yeah, daddy’s home. Oh yeah [bleep]. Flawless victory. Oh, that’s going to hurt.
There’s no getting over that. You’re dead.
You’ll never have a family of your own. Who’s next? You? Excuse me, sir. Were you just using
profanity with my son? Uh… I was trying to
play a game here man. How would you like it
if I started cussing at your kid? – Uh… I don’t have a kid, buddy. –
What? Are you just harassing kids in here? – Are you a pedophile?
– Hey, you know what, – just could you back off?
– What? No, I’m not not backing off! Hey, back off unless you want to go! [blow landed] [Greg] Wait, wait, wait,
I was talking about fighting in the game. Dave, Sergei, gang top! Jack…
[indistinct commands]. Let’s go! [indistinct talking] – OK. Leave my–
– He’s a pussy. He can’t fight. – Hey, he’s harassing my kid–
– Team Sorcerer! ♪ Go! Go! Let’s go!
Let’s get you some tea. [blow landed, grunting] You know what? This was a lot of fun. – I think we should go out more often.
– [superficial laugh] Thank you guys for coming out. And thanks for, um, having my back
in there. I really appreciate it. [Becca] Dave by the way,
clutch with the kick. I think you did some permanent
damage to that guy’s dick. – [laughing] – Seriously. Dave… [speaks foreign language] – Huh! Now that’s what I call team building. [ theme ♪ ]