Holiday Challenges & Gingerbread Houses Ft. Daniella Perkins & More! | #WinYourWeekOn August 10, 2019 by Raul Dinwiddie
Fresh from your feed,
here’s the hottest info you need to know to Win Your Week. Get ready for a Jack attack! J– J– Jack attack. Tuesday is Jack Griffo’s birthday! Let’s celebrate with a look back at Jack. – ‘Sup, guys?
– What’s up? [laughing] [laughing manically] [screaming] I call this one… The Velvet Tiger! I enjoy crickets. [crunching] [music playing] [laughing] Who’s crazy for Swayze? [crowd cheering] – That’s a phone in Jell-o.
– That’s your phone though in the Jell-o. Gotcha! [howling] Yeah! Looking good,
are you sure you’re really 300? I got you, I got you, I got you! Scared me so bad! What did you do? What did you do?
What did you do? [farting] Don’t tell anyone you saw that! This week just gets better
with National Gingerbread House Day. What, you didn’t know that was a thing? [gasping] Here’s some inspiration to build upon. Oh, there we go,
there we go, there we go! [laughing] I think I’m gonna make
two different designs on this one, ’cause this one’s taking forever. Ahh! Ahh, that’s not what I wanted it to do! My strategy is fast but good! What color? What color? What color?
Ahh! No, I don’t want any of this,
what is this? – Oh, my gosh!
– Oh, these candies are ugly. Oh, it’s gonna be so cute,
I’m so excited! – So excited!
– So excited! No! Oh, my gosh, she’s a mess! Catch the rest of the video
right here on the Nick YouTube channel! And check out these sweet
gingerbread houses from the fans at home. You know what time it is! Here’s a six second joke
you can tell your friends. What do you call an obnoxious reindeer? [grunting] A rude-olph! Wee-snaw! That was terrible! You know what’s not terrible? SpongeBob Challenge Time! – Yay!
– Yay! Can you guess this SpongeBob snow angel? Let’s get three seconds on the clock. [clock ticking] It’s the only starfish I know. It’s Patrick! Duh! Too easy, how about this one? [clock ticking] Hope you didn’t snail at that one. It’s Gary! [meowing] He has such a way with words. OK, one more and it’s a toughie. [clock ticking] It’s Mrs. Puff! As if I really look like this! How many did you get?
Let us know in the comments. Everyone knows the holidays
bring out the best music but how many songs can you play along to? Get your guitar out
and learn some classic holiday tunes. ♪ Tonight things are
As good as they seem to be ♪ ♪ A star on top
Will complete all the scenery ♪ ♪ This Christmas feels like
The very first Christmas to me ♪ [laughing] ♪ This Christmas feels like
The very first Christmas to me ♪ What songs do you wanna learn from Nick? Comment below and be sure to watch
the full Learn To Play video. Ugh, is it winter break yet? We need a snow day! Here’s the top five things you need
to prepare for an epic snow day! Whoopee! Five: Plenty of sheets to make a fort
as your home base. And… hello! Four: Copious amounts of hot cocoa! Who wants hot chocolate? Make sure to have
plenty of marshmallows on the fire. [screaming] Three: Gear up for the snow. Yeah! [screaming] Two: Get your arm ready
for snowball fights. [screaming] One: Finish the day making some crunchy
DIY snow slime. Oh, he’s such a cutie! [groaning] Look at how beautiful it is. – He’s a little melted.
– I think it looks absolutely amazing. Ahh, help me! Yeah, yeah! Woohoo! This is great, look at my snowman! This is awesome! Speaking of snow days, here’s a Nickelodeon
throwback video for you. [crashing] Hope he had insurance. And finally,
your holiday wish has come true. Here’s how you say fart
up in the north pole in the English-Inuktitut language. Nilertok. [farting] – Are you guys OK?
– Well, kinda. [farting] Make sure to let Santa know that
before he gets to the cookies. Thanks for watching! Check back next Sunday
for a brand new Win Your Week! And don’t forget
to comment below the video. Your comments could be featured
in our next episode. Be sure to check your notifications
this week to see if you get picked.