GILDA! PETUALANGAN PAT GOUW DI DOHA! | Patricia GouwOn February 7, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
World Alliance Qatar Ouch! This is how you do it when you poop on the plane Ouch! It’s 15 hours flight, haven’t slept at all I kept farting… Finally a bang now, boom! So I sat in the middle,
between two Brazilian guys Actually, it’s a bit tight, huh? Okay then, I want to continue pooping It’s not that important but the toilet is kinda small, right? This is what an economy class is like Guys, I finally left the airport,
it is now 02.00 in the morning Waiting for my Uber to come
while eating croissants, hungry I’m going to Off-load, see you later! Welcome to the Villaggio Mall in Qatar Finally, I got my clothes at Mango Already went around ZARA, H&M,
I haven’t gotten the right one for desert wear Guess who are we going to meet? – Excuse me, Madam!
– Gosh! – I’m shocked. This is my woke up face
– Excuse me, geez How’re the eyebrows, brother?
Going for a walk, right? – Have you washed your face too?
– Wash everything – Does it look okay?
– It’s okay, I like it – It doesn’t look fat?
– No No need to try fitting, tired – No need
– I’m fat Alright, wow! – What did you buy, Girl?
– I went shopping because of you Doha is brutal when there is a sale,
especially at months like this – Very cheap, right?
– Do you know? It’s 90% This is the mall – It’s really bad
– What’s bad? The toilet is divided in two – For the servants and the madams
– How is it? We will see, the toilet has a VIP toilet
for the madams, and the servants’ toilet The servants’ toilet, it’s muddy everywhere The VIP toilet is clean, there is a cleaner inside
They clean and mop it every time – Crazy, right?
– Really? Even though it’s free? It’s free, but if you wear clothes
that look like servants… Not servants, it sounds very rude, I’m just like… It’s really bad here, not like in Indonesia,
in Indonesia, it’s like… – The same, right? Anyone can enter
– But here… It really apparent if you are not walthy… – You know what I mean?
– Yes I mean the common visitor
and those who likes to shop… It can be seen from what you wear,
it kinda racist thing Racist towards Pakistanis, Indian Well, that’s the difference Do you know? I brought this
shopping bag earlier, right? And he brought the Burberry Then I want to put it in Karen Millen bag,
he said, “Don, ‘t!” “Let them see we shopped, so we can enter the VIP” – True
– Gosh – Have to do that
– It’s that bad here Actually, they not really check it,
because of my friend once… He wore T-shirts and the toilet cleaners said… “No, not allowed, go to that toilet” Like that – Wow, it’s quite something here
– See, VIP Restroom VIP restroom That one is for servants, this one is the better one! Geez This is an area for wealthy visitors, so kinda empty – What is it?
– The place for the world cup, I heard That’s called the Aspire Dome, for the world cup – Not expired, huh?
– I am expired in 2020, old And this is what really hits me from before This is to be the hotel for world cup athletes later – The athlete’s house? It’s cool
– Right, world cup, Babe! What about the world cup?
Oh, showing muscles – It’s fat
– Okay – Is there a pickpocket here?
– Follow me Pickpocket here will get their hand
chopped off, eye for an eye – Seriously?
– The law is Sunni Islam Wow, so it’s safe, huh? Right, that’s why men can only with men, muhrim – Wow, muhrim, huh?
– Especially at my place, gosh! My complex is famous for single
Sakinah Mawaddah Warohmah Oh really? Wallah Habibi Finally arrived at Souq Waqif,
so this is the night market? The night market, like the traditional market Souq meansa market,
waqif I don’t know what that means – That’s where we’re gonna eat
– There? Eh, shemale! Fortunately, they don’t understand
your language, if not… – My tongue would’ve been chopped off
– Gosh The satay is very famous,
don’t know why it’s so crowded here The are so many people! How was it? Discounts everywhere? Here, basically, anything from food… For example you want to buy Inglot,
eat at hotels, restaurants, going clubbing If you use an identity card of my airline,
everything is discounted We are like queens here,
my crew members Because we are the servants during flight, right? So on land, we have another servant – So we are not like slaves
– Okay – How much is the discount?
– Which one? 10-20 percent At the hotel where you stay, the Holiday Inn,
it’s 50% during Sunday – Just for the restaurant, right?
– Food, alcohol, all discounts – Oh, I see
– If you go to Doha, don’t forget to look for me – Air Servant
– Who always lonely Right! – Okay, Guys, we’re at the Corniche
– Doha Corniche! So this is really long, Guys, if it’s winter… Very good, if you want to jog or run The length it’s more or less sort of
like 18-20 km, if extended This is really great, for you who often ride my airlines… On the TV, there are photos of the skyline, right? Some are taken from here – Then this front is the Grand Palace
– Grand Palace Nice to meet you Remember this logo, this is the most
delicious cake shop in Doha Okay, remember that logo Close to the thumb The pocket can be smooth
because it’s not a t-shirt material – I see
– Gosh! Yati is ironing now! – Change job, Ma’am
– Yes, Yati is a migrant worker – Okay
– Now, my name is Hayati – Uh, alright
– This one made from cotton – Is it hard?
– It’s hard to smooth it, gotta bring it to RH Gosh – Ha!
– Aww! Shucks, damn you, ouch! Gosh, I’m terrified! – What happens?
– It’s cramped I might rip it, oh God… Eh! Eh! Don’t, I’m fat! Don’t take a video! Don’t, I’m fat! Hi, Guys, what are we going to do? – Safari desert and inland sea tour in Doha
– That’s right! Not just the two of us but there is
a member from Medan, horas! – Hello, horas!
– What is your name? Ricky, Ricky Zhang But we have a luxury driver, Sis – Hi!
– Hello! – What?
– Sohail – Khalas, right?
– Khalas is finished! – You just blurted khalas…
– Not khalas, Yalla – Yalla!
– Walla Marhaba We are very luxurious, we ride a Landcruiser Okay, how long will it take from here to the desert? About an hour to the beginning of desert – One hour? Right now?
– Yup Yes, one hour from here to the beginning of the desert Oh, so how many people will join this tour? Only three of you Thank God, thank God! It’s private, right? – 5 star tour
– Oh my God! Yes, great! – Where did we buy the ticket? Klook?
– Klook! – So excited!
– Photoshoot today, see Sorry. Good thing I brought clothes – Yes, right?
– Right Good thing I brought a photographer, single guy – How old are you, Ricky Zhang?
– 26 Actually, I’m quite afraid,
My last desert safari was 7 years ago in Dubai I’ve lived in Qatar for 3 years,
this is my first time to be a tourist in Qatar – Welcome, if it’s not because of me…
– I would never do this – I’ll stay at home. You wanna see?
– I love you – This is Doha’s old airport
– It used to be called Doha International Airport Okay, our driver is a Pakistani
who have lived in Saudi Arabia for a long time We want to test how’s his express expression
when he hears our pride song Dangdut – Okay
– Start This is my song, uh, not… My country song, dangdut Okay, music! Let’s go!
– Because he doesn’t understand Finally we arrived Now we want to take a photo first,
this is the first stop… Gonna take a picture with Falcon – Is it gonna bite?
– No – No bite, yeah?
– No, don’t worry Sir! God! Be cool, you’re a top lady! Okay, let’s get it! – Touch him?
– Touch this one? No, no! No problem, not crazy, this one friendly – You sure?
– Yes, try touching it – No, no!
– Dont worry Yes, very cool, I swear I swear, so cool! Ow, nice! Wow, you look manly!
This is really the best, I swear! I want it too! Again Why doesn’t it shake? Try to shake it – Don’t hold on
– Oh, okay understand – This is so cool, I swear
– Cool, Rick Pose like this
– Like new Bojong road Wow! Oh my God, wow! For Jesus Christ’s sake!
The blood of Jesus! – Wow, it’s so fun!
– Jesus’ blood! Wow! Wow, sir! In front of me! Well, this is good Hair, hair! Habibi! Habibi Ainun, Sis! Habibi, i love you, i need you ~ God Jesus Christ! Insurance won’t cover this, what are you doing! I swear, really! Like riding a roller coaster! Wow! – Wow!
– Allahu akbar! Chasing the sunset! Ouch, my God! – Gosh, god
– I still have a lot of debts, seriously Gosh! Oh, God! – One, two, three, let go!
– Wow! – Come on, Babe!
– Once again – Hold on
– Hold on first? – Why?
– Hold the shirt and pose first – When we ready, it’s released
– One two three! – Wow, more servants, Sis
– Air Servant – Which one? At the mall?
– Yup Okay – Do you have any other walk?
– Cabin walk, it’s different – Oh, it’s different?
– Cabin walk? Yes, cabin walk – Must use Garuda songket, Long
– Oh wow – Sorry, what’s the difference, Cong?
– Different, Cong, if you walk in the mall … This is a walk at the mall?
Oh, should see from the front? See, the legs movement are ordinary For cabin walk, kinda like wearing songket skirt, right? One, two… One, one, two… – There’s a count, serious!
– Hah? Seriously? – Serious!
– No way As far as I know for a female, for the crew, okay For the female is 1-2-1
So one is straight, two is diagonal So for a female is one, two, one, two … That’s for a female, for a male it’s 1-2-1-1 – Oh, I see? How about it, 1-2-1-1?
– So one, two, one, one … See? Have you ever seen a man walks… – It looks bad, right?
– Yeah So straight, diagonal, straight, straight … – That’s a cabin walk
– Oh, really? – Is it really taught like that?
– Yeah, back in the day In my old days – Let me try
– Watch out there are people behind One, diagonal, straight, straight … Straight, diagonal, straight, straight … – Isn’t it weird?
– Okay, together Wow, steward style catwalk huh? Your feet, just think of this in the cabin Okay, one, two, one, one … – OK
– You did it? Touching the sea in Doha – Never in 3 years
– Cold water The water is the same as in Ancol, the difference
is no Yakult bottles and Coca Cola cans Water is the same everywhere, it flows Like love from God, from the top down – Wisdom, huh?
– Wisdom So we are done with the desert safari So now we want to eat, we are starving – Jasmine Thai Restaurant, what should I do?
– Here, mother You are the mother, Pansy We return again to Souq Waqif
Gilbert’s makeup today is like … – From here…
– Abunawas, huh? No? Wow! – Wrong pose
– Wow, the bag! Let’s go! For example, going to Bangkok, “pai kung tep” Pai kung tep kap Have you eaten? “Tan kaw ru yạng kap”? That’s the polite way, the impolite way… “Ou Kin na lai ya”? What do you want to eat? It’s not impolite, the daily language Right, the informal language White rice, “Kaw swai” “Kaw” is rice, “swai” is beautiful
White rice is pretty, so white pretty – Oh, kaw swai
– Swai ka! We had the 3rd vlog this afternoon,
but I think the 5th vlog is coming soon The coverage isn’t a vlog anymore,
its coverage of a pansy life! I don’t think I ordered it Gosh, I didn’t order the opening – That is good
– It’s fine, great – Gosh, are you excited?
– Excited! – Excited, Bro?
– Yes! Right? We want to go ride a dangdut boat,
my friend called it Let’s dangdut, Sis! – We really have to go this far?
– This is the dangdut ship in Doha, right? So back then, everyone lived here is a fisherman Before they got gas, right? Now for dangdut lovers, can ride a dangdut boat I finally ride it after been here for 3 years, oh my god! Private boat only for the three of us here, right? Plus, this song is Bluetooth
from Gilbert’s cellphone, nice! Dulce Maria, all song’s are Dulce Maria’s – Party songs
– “white party” songs, Sis We will go around seeing the beauty
of Doha city, what is its name? – Dangdut boat, Corniche
– Dangdut boat at the Corniche, Sis This is an after party white party, Babe, on the boat Shake it! It’s 11:30 p.m. now Finished from Souq Waqif, now arrived
at the hotel and want to take our suitcase We are going home Hopefully, I can get the seat Because I used the staff ticket,
sometimes you get it sometimes not, right? All right, Guys, thank you so much for accompanying me For Ricky and Gilbert,
thank you for accompanying me – For being a tourist whole day in Doha
– Yeah I’ll see you guys again very soon, especially you – Don’t forget to create content
– Amen – Watch out you
– I will, this week I upload it – Bye!
– Okay, thanks – Thank you so much
– Wait for the celebrity to go, okay! – Okay, thanks, Ricky
– Yes, thank you I swear, I’m so nervous The plane is 14.00, now it is 13:05,
he told me at 13.10 to wait again So nervous Okay, guys, today is January 5, at 4:00 a.m. I returned again to the Holiday Inn hotel, Doha Check-in again and really hungry, just ate French fries because I was very stressed I was so pissed and stressed Because I have a broadcast on the 6th … And I can’t get the flight, I’m kicked out Because the seats are booked full… So I have to wait for the next flight So hopefully, this is the second time
I can’t get the seat Because the plane is full,
it’s not really their fault though Because I used a staff ticket
Now, what is a staff ticket? So I am considered part of the Gilbert family So I have the privilege to get special prices… And so the consequences are like this Only when the seat is empty can I enter Well, when I was at the airport earlier,
the plane supposed to be at 2:00 p.m. At 13.00 I just knew I could fly or not hey said “off-load” means I can’t enter, okay I immediately check the ticket for Doha to Jakarta You know what? Everything is full,
there is one, but must transit twice Through complicated steps The price is 1,300 US dollars So expensive! Must transit twice as well I got a headache So some are direct, but it’s business class Also expensive! There is only one ticket left
and the problem is… It must be issued tomorrow,
because it can only be tomorrow morning Because the Doha office was closed So I have to cancel, like there are several
procedures that must be carried out So anyway, I’m here Not only that, I ordered Uber, right? In total, I waited for 20 minutes.
I was so pissed, frustrated In crucial moments like that, my internet is gone
even though I’ve only been here for 1.5 days I bought it for 25 real? How many times is 4,000? Uh, 25 or 35 Vodafone, only got 3 GB It runs out Then I wanted to order Uber, it turns out
that the car must enter the parking lot So I’ve run back and forth like an iron Until the security guard feels sorry
for me and help me find it It turns out the driver came without the car,
so we looked for the car… Turns out he is waiting for me And I didn’t have internet,
so we can’t call each other Isn’t that crazy?
Finally, there is a security So there are two security helped me,
he tetheredhotspot to me Only then it works out, that’s because he called After setting the hotspot, he helped me
call the driver using his cellphone I finally met my Uber I want to cancel, but he has turned around the lot… Because during the first call, he missed me So he had to turn around for a while,
okay I waited for him I do not want him later… I felt sorry for him Anyway, I’m so frustrated,
I tried to find other alternatives Like for example, from Doha to Denpasar,
Doha to Singapore, Doha to Kuala Lumpur Later I will go to Jakarta Well, all those flights are available… But from Singapore to Jakarta, Denpasar to Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta … At the 5th all are full until there is no flight Full, Sis, yes There is one from Hongkong I thought about from Doha to Hong Kong,
then from Hong Kong take a plane to Jakarta The cheapest tickets are 9 million, so expensive, right? Oh well, I braced myself to ask permission
to the broadcast team So, thank God, Jesslyn Lim! She helped me, she could, especially
Jakarta is in flood conditions, right? I’m so stressed and thankfully
there is Jesslyn who helps me Good thing she still can, right Instantly I said, “Jess, thank you very much!” I’m just scared because there is a flood in Jakarta Afraid that she won’t be able to come out later
or can enter but can’t go home … Better I rent her a room at the hotel in front of Insert Uh, I mean in front of Trans So, I’m very grateful and fortunately
the Trans team is also very kind It’s really like a force Majeure,
but anyway, this is a weird experience Every one hour before that,
I had trembling hands… I’m like, “What if I can’t go home?” No matter what, it’s my responsibility, right? Anyway, praise the Lord, the point is … The broadcast was saved, okay,
because some friends also… Even they’re in Jakarta, trapped due to flooding,
can’t get out, so we exchange schedules And my problem was I got kicked out, gosh! Anyway, this is truly an experience huh But the happy thing is because
I can go on a desert safari That’s 4 hours, together with Gilbert and Ricky And we can board on “dangdut boat”, as we called it So the good thing is like an unplanned trip,
finally, I had to transit in Doha Can’t go home and I can see
what the city of Doha looks like Like that That’s all of my story today,
from my problems I went to the bath, hungry so I ate French fries Continue to get ready to sleep,
because finally, I can get a replacement… And getting a solution… And finally getting the replacement, Jesslyn Lim … And talked to the Trans team
for them to understand, right? I’m so tired This was really emotional,
really like … aaah! Anyway, this is a life lesson From January 3rd, I’m stuck here until the 5th, gosh And the air servant can’t get out tomorrow, oh well Alright then I want to sleep, now at 4:00 in the morning … Means that in Indonesia at 08.00 or 09.00 Hopefully, I hope I can go home,
because of the 9th … Early in the morning, I have a family trip to Singapore It’s time for a reunion, that’s it – Hi, Guys, see him again
– Me again, me again – Because …
– Got “bum-off”, staff tickets Bum-off again, ouch yesterday
I’m so stressed, gosh! But it’s okay, let’s just look on the bright side Now we are at The Westin,
before I leave again to the airport And he also had to enter the dorm again – We want to try, here is …
– Arabic coffee So bite first, chew and drink the Arabic coffee – Isn’t the coffee different?
– Doesn’t taste like coffee Like herbs, right? Yes, indeed I’m not a big fan of coffee,
which is I also don’t like coffee Except Kopiko, haha! Bring it home? Still, I don’t really like it I don’t really like it, Guys Finished eating luxury Thai cuisine at Westin,
reached at his place now Yes, this is the air servant housing complex,
everything here See, this is an air servant complex – All of these?
– Yes, one, two, three, four, five Wow, so many But I’m a woman, right?
even though I used to be man I can’t enter, because it’s unlawful! – What? Apartment?
– That is my apartment The fourth floor? Here, I give you Wifi so you can live
There, Wifi – It’s cold out here!
– Patience, let me put the stuff and poop Sit there. Women can’t enter, must use ID Am I waiting here? Damn you, it’s so cold!
Can I wait at another place? – Yes, I am…
– I can see you from my window – Yes
– Wait there, you can’t come in – Yes, I know. I wait here
– Alright – Don’t be too long, it’s cold!
– This is how we enter How to enter I’m going in Okay, I just finished eating Mcdonald – Because the Baskin Robbins is closed, huh?
– Right I asked him to ride Uber from the mall,
he won’t allow it, I’m forced to walk – It’s healthy
– But it’s really cold Hello? It’s so cold and he put my suitcase in his room So he has to go up again,
I’ll wait in front because I can’t enter! – Aren’t you cheeky?
– This just leaves next to it You know what? While waiting for Uber, here… You want to come here, this door,
usually he queued from there Stop over here, I’ll wait over there later First accept, wait until it appears first I swear, it’s so cold! Damn that pansy! Guys, it’s so cold, ouch! Heard the wind? – Like porter huh?
– My porter! – How do you open this?
– Can you please open the trunk? This guy is stupid, I upset right now – Ouch!
– Patience, Ma’am Because he already knows there are people,
but won’t open it Stupid guy Patience, Ma’am Bye, Baby! – See you soon!
– See you soon! Okay, bye! Thank you! Come back again here, Guys,
want to check in right away For the staff ticket is longer