GGWP: Dendi vs RodjER – How to bait your teammateOn December 23, 2019 by Raul Dinwiddie
Hi, friends! This is one of the most intellectual game shows in the world – “GGWP,” and I’m its host, Yana Khymchenko. We have two contestants who will be competing for “The smartest guy in the room” title – Dendi and RodjER. Who is going to win this battle? Actually, yeah, who do you think will win? You will. Yeah, I will for sure. Guys, the rules are simple: we have 8 subjects, each of you automatically gets one subject. You get questions about Dendi, and you about RodjER. Don’t read them yet. We have 6 topics left: Women’s, Men’s, Back-to-school questions, Random, Cinema and Animals. You need to figure out who gets which topics. I suggest you play a round of rock-paper-scissors to decide who picks first. You choose subjects for each other. You pick a subject for Danya, and Danya for you. So you can make it harder for each other. Let’s play a bo1. I let you pick first. Me? Yes. Okay, you get the cap. RodjER get back-to-school questions. Ungrateful. Well, okay. What will Danya get? Women’s. Okay, okay, fine. We’ll keep two topics and use them later in case of a tie. Now you have to pick the last topic for RodjER. Take Cinema, you’ll be fine I guess. Okay. Which one do you prefer: Animals, Men’s or Random? I won’t tell you, you’ll pick me something else. Men’s is quite a challenge. Really? What about Random? You didn’t ever read the questions? Random is also fun. Are you ready for Random? Maybe Animals? No. Or are you baiting me? You don’t wanna get Animals? I don’t. There are dogs, and all animals are dogs to me. You get Random then. Here it is. No, no, put that back. Pick Random. Who will be the first one? I don’t know. You can play a round of rock-paper-scissors to decide. One, two, three. He won. Go ahead, winner. Okay, you’ll be first. Let’s start things off with Random. It’s gonna be fun. I’ll read the question, you need to answer. What’s the most dangerous place on Earth? A. Butovo; B. Snake Island; C. Medellin, Colombia; D. Mt. Everest. I bet it’s Butovo. Wait, hold on. Do you have any idea? Either the Steak Island or Everest. Snake. Thanks, cap. I’m not gonna say anything to you. Snake Island… Well, I get it, but Everest is also dangerous. If you climb up there, you’re screwed. That makes sense. I pick Everest, you can keep your Snake Island. Ok, that’s incorrect. Of course, you’re gonna say it’s Snake Island, aren’t you? Yes. I never doubted you. You get 0 points for this question. Why are you putting it away? You still have two more questions to answer. Which of the following abilities can’t be dodjed with Blink Dagger? A. Unstable Concoction; B. Ensnare; C. Viper Strike; D. Stifling Dagger. Unstable Concoction. Are you sure? Nice random question. That’s correct. Yes, it is. Easy point. You got lucky. There’s an easy question in each topic. Can I get half a point for that? I knew the correct answer to the first question too. Sure, Everest is a totally safe place! Guys, climb to the top, don’t worry that not everyone makes it. However, the Snake Island is really dangerous! You get there, and there are snakes everywhere. Wow. Give me at least half a point for the first question. Answer the next one. What can accelerate 50 times faster than a space shuttle? A. Bloodseaker; B. Flea; C. Diving eagle; D. Chameleon’s tongue. Danya, it’s probably chameleon’s tongue. Either a flea or a chameleon’s tongue. What flea? Are you all right? Flea’s is fast. I think it’s a tongue. Are you helping him get a point? What if I’m wrong? Or just want to help? There’s only one prize. I’ll trust my teammate and pick Chameleon’s tongue. Okay. That’s incorrect. Thank you, Vovan. The correct answer is Flea. I knew it. I demand half a point for the first and the third questions. You earned one point. Make that two. Half a point for the first and the third questions. Listen, snake Island is not fun. I can give it to you, if Vova’s okay with that. Do it. Vova you played me, I deserve that point. I have two now. My bad. Which topic do you pick? 2-0, easy game. – Cinema. – Okay. First question is a joke. Who played Batman in the Dark Knight trilogy? – A. Christian Nolan; B. Christopher Bale… – Seriously? C. Christian Bale… – Hold on, are you serious? I picked Cinema for him hoping it’d be more challenging and he wouldn’t be able to answer, but you’re asking these questions? And I got a question about Snake Island? You had a question about Unstable Concoction. If you want I can answer incorrectly. It’d be fair. Whatever. But I earned two points. Christopher Bane… Christopher Bale and Christopher Bane. Danya, what do you think? Christopher Bale and Christopher Bane? I guess it’s Bane. Or Christian Nolan? Bane grips the balls with his Ultimate. Okay, it’s Christian Bale. That’s a really hard question. Yes. The answer is correct. Which dwarf was part of the group that travelled to the Lonely Mountain? Seriously? Come on. A. Orin; B. Gimli; C. Kili; D. Thrain. What? You picked it yourself. Man… I’m not sure… Are you that weak? A bit. What if I give you a hint? Go on. Kili. Thrain. Your answer is locked in and it is incorrect. Because who was that dwarf? Kili. Kili-tili-trali-vali. Do you really not know these dwarves-bums? I thought you were baiting me. What Kili? I never heard of him. Fili and Kili. Fili and Kili, two bums. I told you, tili-vali-trali-dili. You said Gimli, who was in the Lord of the Rings. I said Thrain. Thrain was some grandfather or great-grandfather. Thrain was a father. So he didn’t go to the Lonely Mountain? I don’t know. No, Thrain is Thorin Oakenshield’s father. Which method of killing wasn’t use in Kill Bill? A. Katana; B. Poisoned rice; C. Unleashed dogs; D. Snake bite. The problem is that I haven’t seen this movie. Why would you say that out loud? People will probably hate me now, so I will… You can ask your teammate for help, he didn’t fail you the last time. The sword for sure. Okay, I’ll go with the sword. Did you just bait me? No, no. It was a joke, chill. Keep guessing. The sword was the most common murder weapon in the movie. Really? – How come you haven’t seen Kill Bill?
– Snake bite. A snake bite? The answer is locked and unfortunately, you’re wrong. Unleashed dogs is the correct one. You have to watch this movie. Okay. You earned one point for this round, just like Danya for the previous one. I got two. Can we grant him two points for the previous round? For a flea? He said a flea, which was incorrect. Half a point for a flea and half a point for Everest. – No one warned me this game requires logical thinking.
– Okay. The score is 1:1. You’re claiming that Everest is a dangerous place, she thinks otherwise. Sure, she dropped there from a helicopter and checked it personally. I’m fine with that. I won’t give you a second point. I’m for a fair game. Pick the subject. Which one? Women’s. Oh, this is gonna be fun. Ombre is worn on: A. Hair; B. Hips; C. Breast; D. Waist. Do you even know what ombre is? Hips or waist? Intersting. What’d be your answer? I don’t have to answer and embarrass myself. He helpd you a lot. He? Well… Hair. Go ahead, Danya. You don’t know the answer anyway, just take a guess. Waist. Ok, you’re locked in. That’s incorrect. Ombre is worn on hair. Are we talking about that garbage? Yes, exactly. Why would women wear garbage? Give me a point for that. The second question is a picture… Hold on, I’ll show it to you. What is pictured here? I’m gonna give you the answer options now. Two balls and a cucumber. This is some device. So… A. Lifting massager B. Hair removal device; C. Aerator; D. Musical instrument. Aerator… Musical instrument. Can you show the picture again please? Yes, I can. I don’t think this thing removes hair. Aerator? Could be. Why would a woman possibly need an aerator like this? To aerate water, obviously. I’ll go with an aerator. But I’d say it’s a massager. That’s incorrect. Thanks. That’s a face-lifting massager. It was obvious. Face-lifting! Okay, the third question. I’ll get myself a massager like this. What is a patch? A. Small make-up bag Sorry for interrutping, but do women pick massagers like this on purpose? Can I take a look? Take a look? Patch is: A. Small make-up bag; B. Mask sheet; C. Vitamin cocktail; D. Headband. That’s an easy one. Katya always puts on eye patch masks, but I have no idea what for. I think… Well, no. Vitamin cocktail is for drinking, isn’t it? Then it’s a mask sheet. That’s correct. Easy point! – Indeed.
– Nice one. For this round you got… Can you cut it out? I earned two points for this round because I decided to have some fun with that question about a massager, those things are obviously a face massager. No, it was your final answer and you got one point. Whatever. Two points. – You have two points in total.
– That’s right. I have two points in total. – This is gonna be hard now.
– Back-to-school questions. You’ve got the easiest questions. What of the following happens in spring? A. Men start getting bald. B. Hares change the color of their fur. C. Birds return from the south; D. Chickens get counted. That’s a back-to-school question, how come you don’t know it? Just like that. I guess it’s birds return from the south. That’s correct. How many pairs of chromosomes do you your body cells have? A. 6; B. 12; C. 23; D. 26. You’re going down. It’s time to use my spidey senses. This is gonna turn into a viral meme. Go ahead, Vova. Bring it on! Why is this so hard? This will become a meme. You’d better help me instead of talking. Help you count your chromosomes? You have plenty of them. Say over 20 and you’ll be fine. The things you pulled off with Tusk… That was some galaxy brain right there. Yeah, yeah. It’s okay. I honestly can’t really help you here. If I was asked the same question, I’d go for over 20. The more the better. Obviously. Saying you have 6 pairs would be disrespectful to yourself. Are you baiting me into a wrong answer? I’m the host, so I’m unbiased. The more chromosomes… 23. Is this your final answer? Yes. Is it incorrect? It is correct, you do have 23 pairs of chromosomes, congratulations! Easy! You gotta try harder for the next one. Which country didn’t take part in World War I? A. The British Empire; B. France; C. The Ottoman Empire; D. Denmark. The Ottoman Empire. Is that your final answer? That’s incorrect. It was Denmark. Okay. You gained two points for this round, and you’re one point ahead of Danya. Congratulations on the victory, Vova. Hold on, there’s one more subject. Fine. The score is 2:3, so you need 3 corrent answers. Or at least 2. Questions about Vova. Which country is spiritually closer to RodjER? A. Australia; B. Norway; C. Japan; D. Greece. Let me help you – I don’t watch anime. I was about to say that. This is something to off of, now do your own thinking. Vitya’s giving a hint. What are you doing? That’s Japan, what are you trying to show here? Is he baiting? – I don’t watch anime.
– You wanna see the cherry blossom? I wouldn’t mind actually. Spiritually closer… That means something he’s embraced, or has spiritual connection with. You’re right. Japan? What are you doing?! I’m giving you a chance. Vitya’s trying to say something. He is not allowed to. Australia? Why are you blinking at me? Greece? What’s your final answer? Norway? Think better. He doesn’t want to lose, look at him go. Not goofing around anymore. Go with your gut. Danya, he likes kebab. Kebab? Norway then. Greece! The answer is locked in. You’re incorrect. Thanks. The correct answer is Norway. I just said Norway, give me at least half a point for my efforts. Actually, I should’ve gotten it for a questions about a flea. The one with chameleon’s tongue? Yes, but whatever. Who unvouched Vova at EEL? Unvouched? Yes. A. XBOCT; B. PGG; C. Goblak; D. Lost. This was definitely neither Goblak nor Lost. I don’t think PGG did it. Which makes it XBOCT. How did you come to that conclusion? Because I would unvouch him myself. Whom? XBOCT? Or me? It was a joke. Why XBOCT? Because the other guys almost never played EEL. I might be wrong though, but I’ll go with XBOCT. Okay. That’s correct! Easy points! One point, you’re tied with Vova. Which phrase triggered a fight with punks? A. You came to the wrong neighborhood; B. Can I use your phone?; C. Dance like Dima Bilan; D. Are you a girl or a guy? Are you a guy or a girl? Let’s picture a situation where Vova is approaching a punk and asks if he’s a girl or a guy. I was with friends. My friend did it, not me. But still, all of you were involved in a fight. Yes. Vova’s friend confornts a punk and asks, “Are you a girl or a guy?” Punk is shocked and starts a fight. That’s right. Vova kicks him in the stomach and the fight breaks out. So, your answer is D? Yes. Is that your final answer? Yeah. That’s incorrect. What did you friend say? Dance like Dima Bilan. Why? Because they were listening to his song or something like that. Punks were listetning to Dima Bilan’s song? Yes. Well, no, them and she was listening to it. That was a good reason to start a fight. You’ve evened the score at 3:3. If Vova answers correctly at least once now… May I go then? Hold on. He has the easiest questions. Sit here and listen. Which class Dendi didn’t attend? A. Basketball; B. Choir; C. Gymnastics; D. Art. He definitely played basketball. You didn’t? Vitya’s showing something small. What is it? I didn’t get you. You’re a gymnast then? Have you seen my old pictures? Why are you so quiet? Don’t wanna lose? What do you mean? I already lost. He got easy questions. I’ve seen some of your pictures and if I remember correctly, you were playing basketball. No? You weren’t? Maybe basketball was playing me? I’ll go with basketball. Did you bait me? Whatever, I’ll let him win. Your answer is incorrect. Nice one. He attended a basketball class. What class he didn’t attend? I don’t know. Art? Yes, art. Okay. Good job on bluffing me, by the way. That’s a good question. What was Dendi’s role in a school play? A. Petrushka; B. The brave mosquito; C. Koschei the Deathless; D. Frog the traveller. Koschei the Deathless? Think hard. Petrushka, the brave mosquito, Koschei the Deathless, or Frog the traveller. I’ll go with Koschei. The answer is locked in and it is wrong. The correct answer is the mosquito. Tell us this story. What should I tell you? The story. I was playing a mosquito and saving Buzzy Wuzzy. I fought the spider and managed to beat him. There also was a beetle. It was a tough fight over a samovar. What is this last question?! What was the name of the big Malaysian cockroach? Excuse me? NAVI went to Malaysia, there was a big cockroach in their practice room and they gave it a name. Probably it was XBOCT who named it. Quite possibly. Can’t say for sure. Artyom? A. Andrey; B. Igor; C. Artyom; D. Veniamin. Andrey Porajovsky. Igot. I guess it was Igor. Igor the cockroach. What was the last one? If you answer incorrectly – you’re tied. What’s the last name? Veniamin. Nah, I don’t think it was Veniamin. Big mistake. You won’t bait me anymore. – Or is it going to be a double bait?
– This is the perfect name for a cockroach. Actually, the most fitting name for a cockroach is Igor. It was Igor. Cockroach Igor. Your answer is locked and it’s incorrect. I’d name it Igor. It name was Artyom. Artyom the cockroach. Guys, the score is even, 3-3. I have additional questions, we need to determine who’s the smartest one. It’s been a close game so far. We have two subjects that we didn’t use: Animals and Men’s. I suggest we do it this way: I ask both of you a question, the one who answers correctly – wins. Your task is to answer correctly. Men’s. Which team did Cristiano Ronaldo play for before joining Real Madrid? A. Sporting; B. Manchester City; C. Chelsea; D. Manchester United. Manchester United. You pick Manchister United, what about you? Yes. Yes, yes! It was quite obvious, you answered too quickly, he copied right away. What do you mean? The answer’s obvious. You should’ve acted like you didn’t know the answer, “Maybe it’s Man Utd” or something. We need to answer as fast as we can? No, you don’t. So I can mess with him? You just need to answer correctly, not as fast as possible. Everyone knew that. who didn’t know that? You didn’t. The next question, you just need to answer correctly. What tool is pictured here? Wait, I’ll give you the choice of answers. Let me see the picture again. Is it sewing machine or what? The answers are: A. Wood router; B. Electric jigsaw; C. Electric tacker; D. Drill. Electric jigsaw. I second that. Why are you stealing my answer? This is the Men’s subject. I have no idea what it is, do I look like a manual worker? Your answers are locked in. You’re correct, that’s an electric jigsaw. Which manufacturer builds the Huracan Performante car? A. Porsche; B. Lamborghini; C. BMW; D. Mega-Lada. Well… Porsche, Lamborghini, BMW or Mega-Lada. Go on, Vovan. Did Gena already tell you? No. Do you know the answer? I go with Porsche. Lamborghini. Your answers are locked in, and Lamborghini is the correct one. Danya is the winner. Apparently, Danya is the smartest one. Brain explosion. Or not really the smartest one and just got lucky. Congratulations, Danya. Pulled off a comeback. I’ve got a prize for you. It’s a book. “Chicken soup for soul”. It contains motivational stories. – You hang in there.
– With your chromosomes. We all need to chip in and get a face massager. And give it to me. Okay, friends. Thanks for watching this episode, see you soon. Sorry if it wasn’t fun.