[ENG SUB] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER – EP.8On March 2, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[It all began in their house.] Today’s To Do mission is…
[It all began in their house.] TO DO. What is it?
[Bingo Game for Snacks] – It’s bingo.
– It’s bingo.
[Bingo Game for Snacks] – It’s been a while.
– What is it?
[Or has it been too long?] Can we try one last time?
[They keep saying] One more time, please.
[“One more time.”] That was practice. If you give us one more chance… – I crushed it and ate it.
– He ate it.
[Crisis after crisis] [Their hands won’t move
as they want them to.] – Toilet.
[And their mouths won’t move as they want.] Wait. Hey. – A piece of furniture.
– We’re saying furniture.
[Bright] – Four.
– Four. – Four.
– Four. – Four.
[Can we just give them the snacks?] We’re far from correct answers.
[Can we just give them the snacks?] We’re so bad at these games. I know. – Relay Water Bottle Flip.
– It’s this.
[The next game is Relay Water Bottle Flip.] I’m very good at this.
[Confident] How much do we have to drink? You have to keep drinking
little by little. We’re getting
tteokbokki anyway. – You must use your own bottle.
– So drink up, guys. – But I’m not thirsty.
– Did I just pass? [What?] Did I just pass? That is how you do it in the real game.
[Not a chance] – Oh.
– Wow. Oh, no. I got the hang of it.
[He’s got] Oh!
[the hang of it.] – Can we just begin?
I don’t think I can do it.
– Okay. I’ll start.
[Practice is over.] – Do you want to go first, BEOMGYU?
– Let’s go one by one. I don’t think we’ll pass.
Let’s try. Let’s start with BEOMGYU. You can try for… – Three times?
– Please go easy on us.
[They can try three times.] Yes, it’s three.
[They can try three times.] Okay. Didn’t you just say, “I’ll start”? I’ll start. [There’s only tension in this room.] [Will he make it?] Okay. Okay.
[Stumbling] Did you just see it?
Please put it in slow-motion and pause it when it is standing still. [So here it is.] [Fail] Fail. [Hehe] Why did you drink it? You have three opportunities.
[Focused] Yes, it’s his last chance.
[Focused] – Let’s go.
– I just did it.
[Trying to be sneaky] You must first say, “I’ll start.”
[But fail] I’ll start. [Is that Dooly?] [Please.] It’s already a fail. Just enjoy it.
[I give up] – Just enjoy it. It’s all right.
– Take your time
[It’s already ruined.] It’s all right.
[It’s already ruined.] If one of us makes it…
[Offering a deal] We’ll change the rules. – How many people?
– Of the five members, if three people make it, we’ll give you a pass.
[They’ll pass the mission
if 3 out of 5 members make it.] I want to try.
[They’ll pass the mission
if 3 out of 5 members make it.] We’ll first choose
who’s going to play.
[They’ll choose the players first.] – Let’s play rock-paper-scissors.
– Okay. – The winners.
– Three winners will go. Rock, paper, scissors. [3 winners are SOOBIN, TAEHYUN,
and HUENINGKAI.] – It’s been decided.
– Okay. – You only have one chance.
– One chance. All right. – Then we’ll go in the order
of TAEHYUN, SOOBIN, and HUENINGKAI.
– Okay. – I’ll start.
– TAEHYUN, when you fail,
just bring the bingo board. – Yes.
– I’ll start. [He fails as soon as he says
he’ll start.] Well done. – Well done.
– Should we move on?
[Saw this coming.] Give me the water bottles.
[Quickly collecting the bottles] – One more.
[Quickly collecting the bottles] I love that our members are so cool
about this. – Here.
– The 2-point tile. Yes, let’s try that one. [Quickly moving on to the next game] Go! [Wait, what?] Relay Water Bottle Flip.
[They get another mission
of Relay Water Bottle Flip.] – Let’s go again.
– Bring them back.
[They get another mission
of Relay Water Bottle Flip.] Bring them back again. [Quick return] – How about two people?
– That is something.
[Desperate] If two of you succeed, then it’s a pass.
[Going easy] But can all five of us try it?
[Happy] Choose two people. How about the two people
who didn’t get a chance?
[YEONJUN and BEOMGYU will try.] – Yes, let’s do that.
– The two who didn’t get a chance.
[YEONJUN and BEOMGYU will try.] This bottle is too wobbly.
[Practice and practice] That’s not bad.
[Practice and practice] I’ll start. [Water bottle, please!] [No.] – Next game.
– We didn’t even have to try.
[Ha…] Let’s move on.
[Doesn’t care] – There are a lot of 2-point tiles.
– Yes, there are. – Good.
– This one? – Okay.
– There’s a lot. – Get Dressed?
– Get Dressed? – Is it getting changed quickly?
– I know this one. Maybe it’s like
getting changed in ten seconds. [Get Dressed] [Get dressed according to
a given dress code in one minute!
Player: One person] – All five of us?
– No, just one. I shouldn’t have taken
my jacket off.
[Embarrassed] The contestant is…
[Producer] Are you choosing one? – SOOBIN.
– Oh no. – SOOBIN.
– Oh no.
[Solemn] – Why?
– Don’t give up. What’s wrong? He has failed for the least number of times. – Is he?
– Right. The dress code is airport fashion. – I’m not good with stylish fashion.
– Get ready.
[Lacking confidence] You could have given me
the funny one. Get ready.
[Scanning] – Get the bomber jacket.
– Wait, the airport fashion? – You wore the coat earlier.
– The airport fashion. – Get set, go.
– The coat? I left the coat
in our practice studio.
[I don’t have the coat here!] You have to get changed from head to toe.
[It must be perfect
from head to toe for him to pass.] I wear sleeveless shirts at airports.
Is that okay?
[Getting urgent] [So funny] Let’s make him put on this outfit
when we’re going to Japan. Just a moment. – It’s been 15 seconds.
– No, just a moment. Hold on.
[Flustered] – Hurry up.
– Just wait.
[Flustered] [Mozzarella cheese?] Don’t think too much. I gave up. Okay.
[Don’t think too much? Okay!] I’m going to wear
a hooded jacket at the airport. [Respect] Wow, denim jacket and jeans? Wow. He’s changed.
[SOOBIN wears denim and jeans.] Pants. [His jaw drops.] [His favorite pants
changes the game.] Good. These are my pajama pants.
[He’s about to pass out.] I must feel comfortable
sleeping on the plane. [Loving it] Yes, people have different tastes. I also need a hood because I’ll look
awful when I get off the plane.
[SOOBIN’s tip on airport fashion: Cover your face with the hood!] There’s a pair of sunglasses
in the closet room.
[Sunglasses?] Times up.
[Fail] – That’s one minute.
[Is that V for victory?] Is this okay?
[Is that V for victory?] If you can wear that to the airport,
[Producer] But he can.
[Collapsing] [SOOBIN outsmarts himself.] Can I at least take off my pants?
[Urgent] Hold on.
Fashion is all about confidence.] No.
Fashion is all about confidence.] [Aghast] – It looks better than you think.
– Yes, it does.
[Photo by Xports News] [#airportfashionisaboutconfidence]
[Photo by Global Culture News] – Have a seat first.
– But… You may choose now. We’ll leave it up to you.
[It’s up to SOOBIN.] How many points do we need
for the snack after tteokbokki? You have 15 points now.
[They need 6 more points
to get the next one.] So do we need six more?
[They need 6 more points
to get the next one.] If I have to wear something
so bad that looks like a penalty, – I would do it.
– Just give up.
[Bad enough…] – But this is debatable.
– I don’t think you should do it.
[Defending SOOBIN] It’s something that our fans would
think, “He’s the worst dresser.”
[Worried deeply] If you didn’t wear the pants, I would’ve said,
“Yes, that looks all right” – But why did you wear them?
[Why did you wear the pajama pants?] I shouldn’t have.
[Why did I?] You shouldn’t have, just to be safe. – Are you giving up then?
– I give up.
[He gives up.] How many points was that?
[Taking his pants off] – Was it one or two?
– It was two points. It’s okay.
[Taking his pants off] – It’s not a lot.
– We give up.
[Relieved] [This one?] Yes, the 2-point tile. What if it’s getting changed again? – Everyone’s Correct Answer.
– Everyone’s Correct Answer.
[2 points] [Everyone’s Correct Answer] I won’t make a mistake this time. Interior accessories in the house.
[Everyone’s Correct Answer] – Say five of them.
– Something like a flowerpot? Yes, the decorations. Interior accessories.
Get ready, BEOMGYU. – You have a lot in your room.
– I… – Cushion.
– Incorrect. Cushions are for decoration.
[Urgent] How about we call it a practice?
[Please] – All right, let’s say it was practice.
– Good. Thank you.
[The actual game begins now.] Name five appliances in the house.
[Everyone’s Correct Answer] Microwave. Gas stove. We don’t have a stove! Gas stove.
[Hehe] – We don’t have a stove!
– We don’t have one, dummy. – I was keeping that in mind.
– We do.
[Flustered] Wait. [Dash] We have one under here. Right.
[There is…] – He’s right.
– It’s a real stove.
[a stove!] – Do we continue?
– We didn’t install it yet.
[Relieved] But you said, “gas stove.”
[Producer] No, it’s a range. [What?] – What’s that?
– Is that an electric stove?
[Haha] Electric stove. He’s from the stone age
so he doesn’t use that word. [It’s an electric stove,
not a gas stove.
Mission Fail] – We don’t have a choice, so you can open it.
– I’ll open it.
[They move on without hesitation.] [Get Dressed] Please don’t make SOOBIN
do this one.
[Glorious former contestant] – The member to play
Get Dressed is…
[Is it me?] No!
[Not me, sir.] Who is it? No.
[Shaking his head] – No, show them to your world.
– Can I? Right. – It’s YEONJUN.
– Thank you.
[Thankfully, it’s YEONJUN.] But I’m not wearing a T-shirt. You can choose your clothes
and get changed in the other room.
[Producer] You’re going to the other room this time,
[He has 2 minutes to get changed
in the other room.] we’ll give you two minutes to get
changed from head to toe.
[He has 2 minutes to get changed in the other room.] – The dress code is a vacation.
– Vacation? – What’s a vacation dress code?
– In this weather? Vacation? – Like going to the beach
in the summer.
– I threw them all away recently.
[Will he be able to succeed?] Vacation? – I threw them all away recently.
– Me too.
[They got rid of the summer clothes.] – I threw them away.
[They got rid of the summer clothes.] Yes, we threw them away. Just wear anything. No, I can do it.
[Serious] [Putting it back] Just throw the hangers.
I’ll put them back. No. Vacation? [Quickly getting them] – Our members are so…
– Get in there quickly.
[Rushing] [He can’t help but laugh.] Then while we wait… Two, three, four, five…
[Grunting] Why is it so loud in there?
[Laughing] We failed ten missions. – How many points can we get?
– We got six for now. We failed ten missions. How many points can we get? Six, seven points.
[They have 7 points left.] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
[They have 7 points left.] If we get seven points,
where does that leave us? – Then we’ll have 22 points.
– What can we eat then?
[15 plus 7 equals 22.] We could use some burgers.
[They’re okay with burgers.] – Yes, that’d be enough.
– The burger is our best option. You startled me.
[Startled] – Yes, that’d be enough.
– The burger is our best option. You startled me.
[Burst open] He looks so refreshing.
[It’s summer!] Vacation!
[It’s summer!] He looks so refreshing. It feels like summer here. – I’m on vacation.
– He’s in Jeju Island.
[Surprisingly, he’s on vacation.] [Confident] It’s so cool in here. – He’s in Jeju Island.
– It’s so cool in here. Is that wind blowing?
[Assisting] [Miming] – He’s good.
– The wind is…
[Miming] La, la, la, la, la, la
[Miming and adding background music] – Where are you going on vacation?
– Pardon? – I smell tangerine.
– It’s so cool.
[Helping] Jeju Island.
[Of course, it’s Jeju Island.] It’s the color of hallabong.
[Of course, it’s Jeju Island.] – Yes, hallabong.
– It’s the color of hallabong. But the staff have to admit it,
[Realizing] – Yes.
– Then we’ll just wait
for your answer. What do you think?
[Please] – Is it a vacation outfit?
[Look into my eyes.] We approve. – I knew our writer would approve.
– They approved!
[Excited YEONJUN] Can you also take a picture
of YEONJUN in that? Let’s make him go on vacation
in that outfit too. Be quiet.
[Urgent] [What?] When we go to Jeju Island next time,
he can wear that. We’ll have to go somewhere.
[YEONJUN, you’re bound to wear
that hallabong outfit someday.] You wrote down your wishes last time.
He could wear that then.
[Producer never forgets…] – I like that.
– That sounds good. – We’ll make him wear that
when we go skiing in winter.
– Sounds good. – I want to open one.
– But… [Exhausted] – Well done.
– Well done. Thank you. You’ve done the most dynamic mission on this board.
[Done a great job] Let’s cheer up
until we get to the last point. – Let’s go.
– Right. – Initials Game.
– Everyone’s Correct Answer? I’m confident in Initials Game.
[Their next game is Initials Game.] – Oh, is it Initials Game?
– It’s Initials Game. We can do this well.
[Confident BEOMGYU] Yes, we earned a point
with that earlier.
[Right.] – Right.
– Right. [Initials: “JS”] Sorry.
[Initials] We did it. You guys are geniuses.
[I knew it.] [Current Bingo Board] [TO DO BINGO!] Do you want to open it? – No, you go ahead.
– Yay! – What will it be?
– I have a good feeling
about this one. – Go.
– Go. Is it Get Dressed? [Lie Detector] What’s this? – This is so scary.
– It’s the Lie Detector game.
[Sobbing] [Lie Detector] [If all of them tells the truth, pass!
If it’s a lie, they win if they stand the pain] When I was a trainee,
[Lie Detector] – “I was always in second place
in the monthly evaluation.”
– I won first place.
[Lie Detector] In second place. Second place? No, never.
[Never.] [True] I’m the most handsome member
[Lie Detector] That’s true. Yes, it’s true. [True] I come from the family
of Jeonju Choi.
[Lie Detector] No. It’s Gangneung Choi. [True] I’m the youngest member of TXT.
[Lie Detector] No. [Malfunction] I’m the best dancer in TXT.
[Lie Detector] It’s true. Hold it. [Twitching] [Teeth clenched] [Lie Detector Result] [With 3 truths, 1 malfunction,
and 1 obstinacy,
they pass the Lie Detector game.] So did we get the point? Thank you.
[They get 1 point.] Since you endured the pain,
we’ll give you the point.
[Producer] No, we only told the truths. – We didn’t endure it.
It just didn’t hurt.
– We didn’t lie at all. [Hehehe] I’m rubbing my finger here. It must have hurt. – Let’s get the burgers.
– What else are there?
[Only thinking about burgers] We have three left.
[Only thinking about burgers] – Just pick anything.
– No, there’s one more above. [Tearing] One Body, One Mind. – That’s easy.
– TXT is one. [One Body, One Mind] [If all 5 members strike a same pose
to the keyword, they win.] Mobile phone. In one, two,
[Given word: Mobile phone] three.
[It’s a piece of cake.] Three. [One tempo late] Aren’t we all the same?
[One tempo late] Why?
[He doesn’t know.] Why? Were you holding it sideways? No, because…. – No.
– He was holding it sideways
then rotated it. I mean… – Open the next one.
– Okay. Open! – One Body, One Mind.
– One Body, One Mind.
[Again] – We can go right away.
– That’s good. – Here we go.
– Yes. TXT. In one, two, three.
[Given word: TXT] Three. Three.
[One Body, One Mind] Thank you. – He just handed that one to us.
– Good. – They want us to have burgers.
– They just gave it to us. They’re just giving us the easy one,
right? You currently have 19 points. – Wow.
– We just need one more point.
[They can get burgers if it’s over 20.] We just have to win
one of the three missions.
[They can get burgers
if it’s over 20.] We have three chances. – Yes.
– We have three chances. Would you like to order tteokbokki? – No.
– No. We’ll try another one. – All right.
– But what’s good
if we don’t order it? – Burgers.
– Burgers. With one more point, we can have
one burger each.
[They can order burgers with 1 more point.] – If we order now, we’re eating
– It’s only ten dollars. – I want a burger.
– Exactly. That’s why we need
one more point. [Everyone, it’s accumulative…] So our points stay the same?
[The points won’t be deducted.] – Of course.
– What a generous game. – Let’s order tteokbokki.
[Let’s eat tteokbokki and burgers.] – Do you want tteokbokki?
[I love tteokbokki.] Order the burgers too.
They’ll win this time.
[Producer] [Haha…] What if we don’t win? We can do this.
[We have faith in you] – Let’s move on to the next tile.
– “They’ll win this time.” [Burst out laughing] Give us the next one. – The next tile.
– Next. – Rock-paper-scissors.
– We’ll lose. Let’s move on. – No, we can do it.
– It’s easy. Rock, paper, scissors. Rock, paper, scissors. [Victory] – We all have to play?
– What are you going to play? I’ll play rock. – Rock?
– Yes. Rock, paper, scissors. [Victory] Rock, paper, scissors. Yes!
[Victory] Just one mimoot (?) [Nervous] Yes. Rock, paper, scissors. – Good.
[Pass] I’ll take recommendations. – No, just go ahead.
– Hey. Rock, paper, scissors.
[Victory] [They win Rock-paper-scissors.] We won. We can get burgers now. We finally got one.
[Feeling proud of himself] Okay. I thought we could get
like 40 points. Now we’re playing like humans (?) We have two left. The first one was that. We have two left but let’s take it easy.
[They’ll take it easy with the rest.] – Sure.
– Let’s relax. We’ll think of it as practice
for our next episode. – Okay.
– Good. – Finish the Word.
– Finish the Word. – Let’s practice it.
– What was the game? They’re the names of hit songs. Bad?
[Hit song title] In one, two…
[Paused] Guy. Bad Guy. It’s “Bad Boy”. Right. It’s “Bad Boy”. – Is it “Bad Boy”?
– There’s also “Bad Guy”. – There’s also “Bad Guy”.
– “Bad Guy” is on the billboard charts. It’s a hit song, not just K-pop. – “Bad Guy”.
– There is. By Billie Eilish.
[Ba bam ba ba ba bam] It was so Billie Eilish.
[He’s an argument major at Harvard.] – Right.
– I’m her huge fan. – “Tell Me”?
– “You Love Me”. – Right.
– “Ooh-Ahh”? – “Ooh-Ahh”?
– “Ooh-Ahh”. [Frustrated] [You know…] – “Ooh-Ahh”… Yes.
– Incorrect. – No!
– “Like Ooh-Ahh”. – No!
– “Like Ooh-Ahh”.
[Correct answer: “Like Ooh-Ahh”] – No!
– Right. That’s…
[So close] I was like, “Ooh…”
[Dazed for a moment] – Okay. Things happen.
[Finish the Word, fail] – Should we move on then?
– It was “Like OOH-AHH”. I thought he said, “Ooh-wah.” It’s a board game.
[Pop-up Pirate] – It’s Pop-up Pirate.
– It’s Pop-up Pirate. What’s Pop-up Pirate? [Pop-up Pirate] [5 members will take turns to stick
2 knives each, and if the pirate
doesn’t pop-up, they win.] – We’ll start with TAEHYUN.
– Yes. It wouldn’t pop-up on the first try. [Passing safely] What? Did you put it all the way in? [Pushing all the way] Come here.
[It’s my turn.] This is more tense
than the lie detector.
[Tense] Come here.
[Dragging] You shouldn’t have lied. – One more time.
– What do you mean, he lied? Why did you? I’m scared. I hope he can stay still even if it hurts. [That’s new.] What are you talking about? We endured it too. – I’m
– Okay. extremely lucky, so it will never pop up.
[Lucky HUENINGKAI passes.] [So it’s me.] It’s all right. – Kiss the knife before you do it.
– It’s all right. Just do it. – Okay.
[I have faith in you, Mr. Pirate.] – He’s going to pop up
because he’s offended.
– He’s going to escape now. He’s going to escape now. – Wow.
[Pleased] Let’s stick the rest of them. [Screaming] Wow.
[Hehe] – You have accomplished the mission.
– Thank you.
[Pop-up Pirate, win!] Do we have 22 points then?
[Pop-up Pirate, win!] That was Pop-up Pirate. I’ll put it up here.
[Putting up the sticker] Surprisingly, we have no bingo. We’ll give you a chance
to try three more missions.
[Producer] Great. – Let’s make a bingo.
– Let’s find something.
[They’ll try their best to make a bingo.] Let’s do Finish the Word
and Everyone’s Correct Answer.
[They’ll try their best to make a bingo.] One, two, three. – Hold on.
– What? – He’s right. We need to do
– What? – Why?
– Why? – Then we’ll only have two bingos.
– This line and this line. We didn’t do Hunminjeongum. We have 10 minutes until
the food gets here anyway
[Let’s play Hunminjeongum!] so let’s do Hunminjeongum. But that game is too frustrating. Not only is it frustrating,
but we could never pass that one.
[We’ll never make it.] The chance that we’ll fail
in Hunminjeongum is – I assure you,
– way too high. we can never pass that mission. My habit is saying, “Okay.” I’ll be itching to say
[Itchy] Trying those three missions is risky because if we fail in Hunminjeongum,
we have zero bingo. Then should we try these three? – Everyone’s Correct Answer,
Finish the Word, and One Body, One Mind.
– That’s better. – Good.
– Let’s do that. – Then…
– Which one? – Everyone’s Correct Answer, Relay
Talking, and One Body, One Mind.
– And One Body, One Mind.
[The games that they’ll try] Good. What do we get
if we have 30 points? Was it pizza?
[They get a pizza combo
with over 30 points.] – Then
– It’s pizza. shall we first try
Everyone’s Correct Answer?
[First extra game,
Everyone’s Correct Answer] – Yes, I’d love to.
– We’ll start.
[First extra game, Everyone’s Correct Answer] Everyone’s Correct Answer. Name any food that’s in your house.
5 different food in the house] Ice cream. – Cup ramyeon.
– Cola. Tangerine. – In one, two…
– Instant rice.
[Instant rice] [That was neat.] Wait, what did you say? Cup ramyeon? – I said, “Cola.”
– Cola. We have cola.
There’s a new one inside.
[Gulp] – It’s on the second left shelf.
– We have one.
[What’s the matter?] We have never been out of cola.
I’ve seen one every day.
[YEONJUN, the cola sheriff] [So we opened it.] [I’m cola. I’m a tangerine.] [And I’m ice cream.] Okay. That’s three.
[They get 3 points.] That wasn’t so hard. If we fail Finish the Word
we lose all the bingos. – We have to pass that one.
– If we pass, we get the points, – and we get a bingo.
That makes 30 points.
– Okay. Finish the Word, finish the famous lines
in TV shows or movies
[Second extra game, Finish the Word] I don’t know any of those. No, you can do it. – What do I do?
– It’s all right. Just try. We’ll begin. He’ll give us the easy ones. Ma’am, you must have complete… Faith in me. – You said you didn’t watch it.
– It’s “Sky Castle”.
[Laughing] I know the line because of him.
[The one who spread the line] I’ve watched it a lot.
[The one who spread the line] Am I… – “Into you.” “Into you?”
– That’s right. – “Am I into you?”
[Approved] – “You go to…”
– “Hawaii.” – “Neona…”
– “Do you like me?” Neona…
[Laughing] Mind your own business. Mind your own business. [Producer] [Sobbing] Why? [He can’t stop laughing.] Neona… So it’s not, “Neo” and “Na.”
[Dying of laughter] Is it “Neona”?
[It’s “Neona,” not “Neo, na.”] – “Neona…”
– You and me?
[It’s “Neona,” not “Neo, na.”] Neona…
[Puzzled] – No.
– You… It’s similar to what you said.
[Isolated] Mind your own business please. Mind your own business please. Right.
[So this is your kind of humor] – I thought he meant, “You and me.”
– “You and me.” [Hahahaha] I’m sorry.
[Hahahaha] Help me. – “Love always…”
– “Comes back.” [Glad] How did we pass? So you have a total of 31 points.
[They have 31 points until now.] We’ve improved a lot. – You also earned the pizza.
– Yes! – Great.
– We’re having a feast today. We tend to do better
as we get to the end. – Right. We’re slow starters.
– We have One Body, One Mind left.
[Late bloomers] One Body, One Mind. A heart.
[Last extra game,
One Body, One Mind] In one, two, three. Three. Three. Three. – Can I open my eyes now?
[Once we opened our eyes] – Yes, we’re all the same.
[we found love all around.] – He just gave that one to us.
– He really did. He was like,
“I should at least give them this.” [Final Bingo Board] [They’ve succeeded in all three
extra games. They have two bingos!] [They get a tteokbokki combo,
1 burger combo for each member,
and a large pizza.] Can we play Hunminjeongum
before our food gets here? If you pass Hunminjeongum,
[Hunminjeongum plus…] – Are we getting jokbal?
– we’ll also give you chicken.
[Hunminjeongum plus…] – Chicken.
– Wow. I like that. Can we?
[I love chicken.] – Then let’s play Hunminjeongum.
– We’ll be silent.
[Various tactics] No, we’ll speak slowly.
[Various tactics] You must have a debate
on the subject I give you.
[Producer] – All right.
[Understood] – We have enough time,
so speak slower.
– Get ready. Begin.
[They’re nervous already.] Discuss mint chocolate. – But…
– Wait. Let’s decide how we should call that. – Let’s talk.
– Let’s talk about that first. – I…
– We’ll call it, “That thing.” That thing. – I like that.
– That thing is… Speak slower. Yes, that thing. – In the past,
– Yes. – I hated it.
– Yes. – But I’m trying it nowadays.
– Yes. What was the subject? – That thing.
– That thing.
[An unexpected question] That cold snack that tastes
like toothpaste. – Why is the cold snack tasty?
– It tastes like toothpaste. I think that thing is very tasty. [Agreeing] – You’re one of the people who think that thing
– It’s tasty.
[Covering for him] – Yes, I’m one of those.
– is tasty.
[That thing is his favorite.] I don’t understand why people say that thing tastes like toothpaste. – Is he a machine?
– Me too.
[Is he an AI?] What’s your opinion, SOOBIN?
[Producer] Actually, I think that thing is okay, – Why do you…
– but rather than that thing, – Okay.
– I’d choose to eat sweeter “i”… I… Ah, me! Ah, me!
[Good job.] I’d rather eat something else
that tastes better. That’s it. That’s how you play.
[Nice move there] Yes. Calm down, everyone.
[Calm down.] – That was amazing.
– I love you. Thank you so much.
[Ah, me!] Thank you so much. Thank you
for thinking one more time.
[Thank you!] Do you hate that thing, TAEHYUN? When we order the cold snack
together, it doesn’t go well with other flavors
in my opinion. Me too.
[I see.] I also agree with you on that. It tastes weird when it’s mixed
with other cold snacks. Where are you looking? I’ve also felt the same thing lately.
[The AI joins them.] He’s like a machine.
[Laughing] However, I still like that thing.
[Firm] What do you like?
[Producer] That thing. That thing that people call a cold
snack that tastes like toothpaste.
[Evading it while staying calm] It won’t work on me. Where do you usually order it,
[Producer] [I’m in trouble.] This is what happens
when you try to provoke him. There’s a store
that sells cold snacks. If you open it, – you’ll find out.
– You’ll know.
[You’ll find out, human.] HUENINGKAI,
how do you take a shower?
[Sudden question] I…
[As for me…] Head, shoulders, knees, feet,
knees, and feet. Shoulders, knees, feet, knees, and
feet. That’s how I take a shower.
[Clear order] I do.
[Like this?] He does. I used to wash wherever I wanted.
[AI installation complete] But I recently read about it.
[He read about the right order
to wash oneself.] The right order is to wash
from the top to the bottom.
[From head to toe] It’s from top to bottom. Right. That’s the right order. – It’s good for you.
– I’ve almost been washing that way.
[Me too.] – What about you, BEOMGYU?
– It saves time.
[BEOMGYU’s turn] As for me,
[BEOMGYU’s turn] you know… [Foam cleanser, shampoo, soap,
how should I say this?] Soap for your head?
[TXT, TO DO, hair conditioner,
money] I used the soap for my head… first.
[BEOMGYU’s showering order]
[1. Wash your hair
with the soap for the head.] Then I use the thing that makes
your hair silky.
[BEOMGYU’s Shower Order 1. Wash your
hair with the soap for the head.] I apply it on my hair
and wait for two minutes.
[2. Apply the thing that makes
the hair silky.] So I do that.
[2. Apply the thing that makes
the hair silky.] Then I brush my teeth
for two minutes.
[3. Wait 2 minutes
while brushing your teeth.] – That’s very good.
– Yes. With what do you usually
wash your face?
[Producer] [They’re all making the same sound.] – I use a bar of soap.
– He uses a bar of soap.
[He could have ruined it.] We could have been in trouble.
[Human.] YEONJUN, that thing went in
[Producer] What is that? It’s the recording device.
[He won’t be fooled.] – His recording device went in.
– Yes, it’s a recording device. Since when was ten minutes so long?
Help us. – Let’s say one line each.
– Yes. Then I think it’ll be ten minutes. Don’t speak for too long, everyone. What are we filming today?
[Q. What are we filming?] [What?] – It’s called a variety show.
– Right. What kind of variety show
are we filming? – Our own variety show.
– Our own variety show. What’s the title
of our variety show?
[Producer] In one, two, three. Fighting! [Production support by
“We’re Done For”] [Production support by
“This Is Ridiculous”] [Production support by
“You Can Also Speak English”] Fighting!
[Resounding voice] YEONJUN. Fighting! YEONJUN. Fighting! YEONJUN. Wow, this is insane. Wow.
[The futility fills the room.] [No…] How dispiriting. Wow.
[Frustrated] Shirts, hooded shirt, shampoo!
[If this was going to happen…] – Zipper!
– Cell phone!
[Finally breathing] How did you say that? – What?
– Why did you say that? I didn’t realize
it was a foreign word. [Result] [With a total of 37 points, they get
the tteokbokki combo, pizza,
and 3 grape stickers!] – We collected a lot.
– That’s good. We could have gotten four stickers
if we passed that. We’re filling TAEHYUN’s painting,
right? Yes, mine is almost filled. – Let’s fill TAEHYUN’s first.
[Filling TAEHYUN’s drawing first] Now shall we wrap it up
by saying our chant altogether?
[It’s time to wrap up.] Yes, I enjoyed today’s show
very much. We’ll see you next time.
Let’s say goodbye. One Dream! We were TOMORROW X TOGETHER! TO DO! Wave to the camera above us. Thank you for the meal. – Thank you for the meal.
– Thank you for the meal. Thank you for the meal.
[Me too.] We love these. [Nom] The deep-fried food is so delicious.
[Eating] [This is what I’m talking about.] – Why aren’t you eating?
[Worried] Aren’t you going to eat? They must feel full
just by watching us eat.
[Correct answer] I’m sorry.
[Apologizing immediately] [We feel hungry
just by watching you eat.] So our pizza is on the way, right? Did you also order pizza?
[We’re getting pizza?] Do you guys think
you can finish all these? – We’ll have to try.
– Pizza doesn’t make you full.
[We have a spare stomach
for pizza.] You’re right.
Pizza isn’t that filling.
[Relating to him] HUENINGKAI and I used to finish
two pizzas when we were trainees. – On the weekends.
– We really did. Can’t you do it if you tried? My stomach got smaller these days. Let’s try playing Hunminjeongum
while we eat.
[Can’t let go] – Shall we? Hunminjeongum?
– Be natural. Do you want to try Hunminjeongum? – Sure.
– Yes, just as we go. [Their pizza arrives
in the meantime.] – Yes!
– It’s Nam** Pizza. You already said it.
[Hunminjeongum is already over.] – How should we describe it then?
– Delicious! It’s plate-bread. – Wow.
[Fabulous] – I like this sweet kind of pizza.
– Wait. The person who ordered it has
the same taste as me. Who doesn’t have the same taste
as you? Well, I like everything, so…
[Laughing] Enjoy it.
[Acting cute out of nowhere] What would you do if we let you
change your wish?
[Producer] – Pardon?
– What would you do if we let you
change your wish? – Switzerland.
– Let’s change YEONJUN’s first. – Yes.
– Yes, we should.
[They must change YEONJUN’s wish.] I’m really sorry.
[They must change YEONJUN’s wish.] I really didn’t know
mine would be drawn.
[He wasn’t expecting it.] Can we change it, though? It’d be great if we can.
[Expectant] We’ll listen to your opinions first.
[Expectant] – Won’t there be an opportunity
if I worked hard?
– I’m fine with Jeju Island. – A place where
a round trip takes a whole day.
– No, we don’t know yet. We might have an opportunity
if we keep working hard.
[He keeps appealing to them
as he feels sorry.] – We should go somewhere that takes
a whole day to get there.
[24 hours just by traveling] Argentina.
[24 hours just by traveling] [The bigger the dream, the better.] We should go to Europe.
[The bigger the dream, the better.] [Eating] – Is it tasty?
– It’s tasty. [Eating] Shall we meet again next time?
[Producer] – Sure.
– Shall we? Yes. How should we say it?
[Bye.] See you next time!
[Mumbling] – You can’t do it that way.
– We’ll say, “One, two, three.”
[Laughing] Like, “We’ll see you next week.
[Lines decided] Everyone, see you next time! – Bye!
– Bye! [Today’s grapes] TO DO!
[TXT visits a special place.] Today is… It’s going up!
[TXT visits a special place.] Even the sky is pretty.
[TXT visits a special place.] TXT is in a theme park! [Arggg]
[You can see super excited TXT] [Ahhh]
[You can see super excited TXT] [Giggling]
[Welcome to the TXT Land] Hold on to your grapes!
they bring on to the roller coaster?] It’s so fun!
they bring on to the roller coaster?] [TXT in a theme park] [To be revealed next week]