[Eng/indo sub] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.7On February 29, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [Shall we start it now?][TO DO]
TO DO! [Found][Something] [Wow][Cameras!]
There are cameras up there. [First time to see cameras on the ceiling?]
I just found them. [So][Interesting]
I looked up, saying “TO DO”, and
found the camera. Never realized how pretty the light was. I had no idea. We are at the place we find cozy – next to our practice room.
– Right. – That’s right.
– Sure. [According to TXT][Where is the place
they stay less hours than in practice room] – I think we stay here less than in practice room.
– I agree.
– I thinks so, too. [Hint]
– It’s a cozy place for us next to practice room.
– Practice room is the coziest place, and here is the next coziest place. [It’s TXT’s dorm]
It’s our home. – That’s right.
– It is. [Welcome][Introduce TXT’s dorm] We have lots of clothes, don’t we? [It’s their walk-in closet/living room]
– It’s our closet.
– It’s the closet. It’s our closet/living room. [Talk Today]
BEOMGYU and I introduced this place once. [Right]
That’s right. – It’s divided by the air-conditioner.
– It’s the walk-in closet. And over there is the living room. – Living room.
– Rooms are… – Yes.
– There’s another walk-in closet. – And in that room,
– Right. YEONJUN, SOOBIN, BEOMGYU, TAEHYUN,
HUENINGKAI are living. It is our bedroom. [YEONJUN informs]
But recently BEOMGYU is using our
walk-in closet as his bedroom. [Embarrassing]
– It’s almost BEOMGYU’s own room. [It’s a misunderstanding]
– It’s not.
– That’s for the rest of us. It used to be a walk-in closet, and
that was a bedroom. But in that bedroom, 4 of us are sleeping, and BEOMGYU is sleeping in the
dressing room. [To explain]
I try to lower the amount of CO2
emitted in that room [This is for the health of the members]
to protect our members. [Applaud][To BEOMGYU]
– So considerate.
– Great. Did you clean up the place for this? – It’s always as clean.
[Reacting too fast]
– It’s as clean as it is now. – That’s not true.
– Yes. [Honestly][Cleaned up for this]
I can’t lie. But… We are not that dirty. We are… [Laughing]
We are clean in our own way. [Embarrassed]
It depends on how you see it. [BEOMGYU][I can’t stop laughing]
– I agree with you.
– We are – clean now.
– Right. [Stay quiet]
– Why is SOOBIN saying nothing?
– Right. I get goose bumps when I see dust. – Dust…
– You must have goose bumps 365 days a year. [Got me]
Clean up your bed. Clean up your bed. – What are you talking about? How about you?
– Whenever he gets up, [Mimicking HUENINGKAI with goose bumps]
he’s like this. [Look at him] [Leader]
– I think he’s the worst.
– Okay. [Let’s reconcile]
– Let’s start cleaning up.
– Okay. [Witness]
You can throw away the towel
right after shower. [Can’t understand]
Why do you throw it away here? [I agree]
I can’t understand that, either. [Feeling guilty]
It’s dry…It’s winter. – Leaving it here, it’ll work as a humidifier?
– The water… [Protecting my SOOBIN]
It’s for our throat conditions. [I’ll get better]
– To raise humidity.
– Okay. Let’s move on. – Sure.
– Okay. Everyone, what do you do when
you get back here at the dorm? – Shower, eat, and sleep.
– Eat, sleep, and take a shower. [Eat, sleep, and shower][Usual routine]
Seriously, we eat, sleep, and shower. – Eat, sleep, and shower.
– To be a human being, [Shower and sleep]
– We shower.
– And sleep. – Right.
– Eat. – Wear clothes.
– To reward the hard work we sometimes have night snacks. Now…
I read book sometimes. [LOL] [HUENINGKAI/19]
[Self claimed book reader] That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard
this year. It’s not April fool’s day. [LOL] What do you usually order in? – Mostly street food.
– Pizza, fried chicken, and street food. – Mostly street food.
– Ice flakes. – Street food and ice cream.
– Ice cream. – We ordered tripe a lot recently.
– Tripe it is. [I love tripe]
– It’s a new rising item.
– We got to appreciate tripe. [Ice flakes and ice cream are the best]
– We order ice cream and ice flakes the most.
– Right. [Moving on fast]
Do you want to know how we use our bed? [Suddenly?]
Those who stay on the top bed are [HUENINGKAI and TAEHYUN use the top bed]
– two of us.
– Yes, we do. – The others use the bottom bed.
– They are… [SOOBIN and YEONJUN use the bottom bed]
– And he sleeps on the floor.
– He uses another room. [I love floor] [BEOMGYU used to use the top bed]
– BEOMGYU used a top bed, too.
– Right. – He used to sleep above me.
– Yes. [Top bed without BEOMGYU?]
The top bed is… [I saw it]
YEONJUN put up his clothes. And below HUENINGKAI dolls take up 80 percent of the space. And 20 percent is clothes. [Witness]
I was cleaning, and I was at a loss. [HUENINGKAI decided to clean up the dolls]
He suggested we clean up the dolls. So, I throw away one of the dolls. “No, not that one”, and he picked it up. [I knew it]
And, “Not that one, either”. – Couldn’t throw any of them away.
– We ended up throwing away nothing. [Dolls are precious]
– Let me buy one.
– He suggest it in the first place. [Following HUENINGKAI]
“Not this one. It’s cute”. I know I have a lot. [My precious dolls]
It hurts to see them thrown out. There’s no doll that’s not cute. We couldn’t throw away any of the dolls. [Anyway]
What are we doing today? I’m sorry. We talk too much. – It’s okay. We appreciate it.
– I’m sorry. Thank you. Right here at your dorm, where you feel cozy, – That’s true.
[Agreed] – I feel cozy now. [TXT in the dorm]
We are going to [TO DO][Curious]
do TO DO mission here. [Pillow game again?]
We are not doing pillow match again? Do you want that? – No.
– No. I heard you wrong. Let me reveal today’s TO DO mission. [Curious]
TO DO. What is it? [BINGO]
Oh, bingo! – Wow, it’s been a while.
– What is that? [Bingo game to buy snacks] [1. Members choose points from the bingo board,
and complete the mission under the points] [2. If the mission is cleared,
members get the points] [3. There’s no limit in the number of tries] When a line gets cleared, 5 points will be
awarded] [4. Based on the final score, snacks
will be provided] [1 grape sticker will be awarded for
every 10 points] [Snacks list] [10 points to 19 points:
Street food meal
(Kimbab, tteokbokki, and blood sausage)] [20 points to 29 points:
Hamburger meal(Hamburger and coke, 1 for each)] [30 points to 39 points:
Pizza meal (Pizza L and coke)] [40 points to 49 points:
Fried chicken meal (3 fried chicken and coke)] [50 points to 59 points:
Pig’s feet and bossam meal (Pig’s feet L,
bossam L, spicy noodle, and coke)] [Over 60 points: Every meal above] Let’s start with – shouting TO DO!
– TO DO, like this? [Shall we start?] TO DO! [Applaud] [Looking forward to it] We can’t avoid 3 points. [3 points are everywhere]
Every line has 3 points. I think we have to try out everything. – This…
– Let’s do the entire 25 missions. [Starting from the first line?]
– Let’s start from this.
– Let’s do these all. We’ll have to do them anyway. [YEONJUN’s choice]
Let’s do this first. – Okay.
– We have to do the 5 points first.
– We can’t [Start with the center if we can’t avoid it]
avoid it anyway. [Discussion over]
– We’ll start right now.
– Shall we start? What do you want to do first? We’ll start with the 5 points at the center. [5 points][What’s the mission for that?]
It’s smooth. [Cancelling quickly]
– Korean script.
– Put it back. We can’t avoid it. [Korean script][Sounds difficult]
– Korean script.
– Korean… – Korean script…Is it lyrics…?
– Korean script… [No idea]
Hope it won’t be idioms. [No idea]
I have no idea what that is. Korean scrip mission lasts – for 10 minutes.
– We’re not allowed to speak English. [Correct]
Use no foreign language. – It’s really hard.
– I know this game.
– It’s really difficult. – Really difficult.
– Okay, let’s get it.
– That’s the end of it. – For how long?
– 10 minutes. [10 minutes for the game]
– For 10 minutes?
– Ready? [Rolling eyes] [Think first]
– Think before you speak.
– Go! [Ready]
– Everyone, be careful. – We shouldn’t use loan words, either.
– Yes. [Working on Korean script mission]
What are you planning to eat today? Don’t say that. [Pizza, fried chicken]
Everyone, all we said are English. [Laughing][BEOMGYU got it]
Oh my god. Everything we said is in English. [Careful]
Bibimbap. What’s that in North Korean?
Ice cream? [Great]
– Ice cream.
– I want pig’s feet, too. I want bread, veggies, [English?]
tomato. [No tomato]
– You shouldn’t say that!
– But… [Let go of it once]
But that’s a name. [Tomato][Cut the slack, please]
– Tomato is okay.
– Okay? [Smiling]
– I’m sorry.
– HUENINGKAI… [HUENINGKAI]
How do we call him? [Big problem with this mission]
[Can’t we call HUENINGKAI his name?]
How do we call him? What do we do with HUENINGKAI? Call me you. [That’s fine]
It’s a proper noun. [But]
You just said okay. [HUENINGKAI has no idea]
– I have no memory of that.
– Me, neither. – I said I accept tomato.
– Who is it? [Possible suspect]
Who… Is it me? [Replay] [While HUENINGKAI is working on
to get the tomato issue resolved,] But it’s a name. – Tomato…
– Ah? Okay? [Okay…We’re already screwed]
– How do we call him? [So][Polite]
Could we please get another chance…? [Please]
– It’s been less than a minute.
– Can we please – start over?
[Please] – It’s a new year… Can you please turn on the air conditioner? [Again?]
Don’t say that. [He tends to be late] [Now][There’s no way]
That won’t be acceptable. – Hey, let’s give it up.
– No, not yet. [Not yet]
They may give us one more chance. [Please tell me it was a practice round]
– Let’s start over.
– Practice round. It was a practice round. [Denying the reality]
– It was a practice round.
– Please tell us it starts now. [Thank you]
From this moment [We cut you a slack][It’s the last chance]
I don’t think I can do it. – I’ll screw it up.
– You get the idea. Hey, you two stay quiet. [Nervous]
– I’m itchy.
– Don’t say anything. [Make sure]
You think first before say anything.
Doesn’t matter how long it takes. – Can we pick another mission now?
– Right. [It’s on][Ready go]
– We play other games in the mean time. [Playing the Korean game][Smart TAEHYUN]
– Don’t say points, everyone.
– Then, – what do you want, everyone?
– 3, 3. – Shall we pick this paper?
– 3 points. Okay. [The 3 points on the top row]
On the top row. – This.
– Don’t say this.
– Don’t read this. [Board game (Bull dog)]
We picked this one. – We’ll play this game.
– We’ll be playing this game. We’ll play the dog game. [Bull dog game]
Dog game. It’s a game. [Board game – Bull dog] [1. Members go around to take out a toy
without getting bitten by the bull dog] [2. Mission cleared if each member take out
2 toys each, and 3 points will be awarded] [(This game will be proceeded along
with the Korean script game)] [Playing the Korean script game]
I know this game. Take out a bone, making sure this dog doesn’t bite me. [That’s right]
– You shouldn’t get bitten.
– That’s correct. It’s cute. [Taking control of the members]
– Don’t say exclamation words too much.
– Okay. [Bull dog gets all the attention]
– Amazing. – Look at him lying down. [Poor dog]
He can’t close his eyes. – It’s like TAEHYUN.
[Understand the dog]
– He’s like me. [Bull dog game][Shall we start?]
– Shall we start?
– Yes. [Snoring sound]
2 each! [TAEHYUN starts and go around. [Surprised.
– I got one. [Done]
– I got them. [Easily] – Get one more.
– He got two. [Scary] – Stay quiet.
– Don’t wake him up. Good boy. [Dropping] [Taking] [Don’t pick up the dropped one]
Not the one on the floor. [Sad] – Put your hand in and pick one.
– I got one. [Trying again] [Got them] – Great.
– Done. Getting harder. [YEONJUN’s turn]
[Don’t worry] There are lots of bones now. [Be][careful] [Done]
Easy to get 2. [Wow][I did it?]
[Can’t believe it] What’s wrong with you? – I was surprised.
– Don’t wake up. – Does it hurt when it bites?
– It doesn’t bite.
– How does he bite? He doesn’t bite. [Scared] [Taking out the hand fast] [Cheer up SOOBIN]
– That wasn’t taking it out. He hit it. [Wake up]
We are one the same team. [Oh my god]
We are one the same team. We are on the same team. [What?] [2 of them didn’t get it] [Oh my god]
TAEHYUN! Why? [Team is English,
which means they failed the mission]
The same team! [Can’t help but smiling]
Team…. [Hate you, HUENINGKAI]
Why did you say things like that? [Oh my god] [BEOMGYU got the bones] [Bull dog game’s cleared]
Mission cleared. Bull dog mission is cleared. [Satisfied]
Congrats! Okay! [Don’t be disappointed]
– It’s just 2 points difference.
– Failed at 5 points. – 3 points!
– This board game is fun. [OK][OK]
Okay, okay! [Bingo sticker looks like a grape sticker]
Can I put this on the grape board? [Apologizing]
I’m sorry. Here. [Got 3 points]
It’s great I can say anything. 3 points now. [Come to think of it]
We couldn’t speak of our team name. Translate it into Korean. [Go]
How about this one for the next mission? 2 points. [2 points][Good]
– Shall we?
– Sounds good. [Center of the Bingo]
By the way, that put us in disadvantage. [What’s the next mission?]
– We can’t do that and that.
– Right. [Complete the word]
Complete the word? Is it like word chain? [Complete the word] [1. Finish the word presented. It’s a name
of a song or famous quote from movies,
or an old saying] [(ex. Q: “Piece” ->An: “of cake”)] [2. Only when all the members pass,
will the 2 points awarded] Can you give us an example? – Every penny.
– Worth it.
– Like this. [Explaining] They present the first part
of a song name or a famous quote. And we finish the word. [No confidence]
I can’t do it. “I got a horn” [Reacting automatically]
– “On my head”.
– That’s how you do it. You are in my – mind.
– Like that. [Unexpected talent]
– What? I’m good.
– He’s good. [Ready]
– Got it. Choose among a hit song, famous quotes, and old sayings. [Hit songs]
– How about hit songs?
– Let’s go with songs. That’s our strong point. – We’ll go with songs.
– Hit song. [Please]
– They’ll give us our songs, won’t they?
– No way. – Our songs are hit songs.
– Our song is a hit song. [Ready]
We are day. “Boy” “With Love”. “Every day” [Embarrassed]
Seriously? “Every Day” – Really?
– Paul Kim.
– You don’t know this? [Oh my god] Good job, everyone. [Practice game]
– This is how you do it.
– Okay. [Thank you]
– Thank you.
– We forgot [Just realized]
we have someone who’s not good at hit songs. – Isn’t it “Every Day, Every Moment”?
– What’s the song? – Is it “Every Day for you”?
– “Every Moment”. [Answer is “Every Day, Every Moment”]
Isn’t is “Every Day, Every Moment”? – “Every Day, Every Moment”?
– I don’t know the song. – Then, we’ll start with BEOMGYU.
– Okay. [Real game]
Let’s go! “I’ll go to you” Hey! “Like the First Snow”. [Nerve wrecking] “Don’t Know” [What?] [What is that?] I love you. I love you. Isn’t it “How much I love You”? – “You”.
[Apologizing] – I’m sorry. [Realized (that’s lyrics for “Lovesick”)]
What comes next to “Don’t Know”? [Answer is “Don’t Know You”]
It’s Heize. – There are too many possibilities.
– We are not good at new songs. [Heize’s “Don’t Know You”]
[(Released on June 26th of 2017) 3 years ago] [Request from a person born in 2001]
– Famous quotes…
– Can you give us songs from the 2000s? [You are fooled]
We were going to do famous quotes. [Accept the reality]
– We were kidding.
– Bring me the Bingo board. [Bingo][Do it over]
Bingo? Let’s do it over. [Proud man]
Let’s play a fair game. [But later]
Can we do it over just once? [How fair will they be?]
One more time. – It’s a practice game.
– Please cut us some slacks. – It’s…
– Then, we didn’t have to do the middle part. Then… [Negotiating]
Can we try another category? [Want quotes]
– We’ll try quotes.
– No, another one. Not the quotes. There are other categories, too. [Don’t know quotes, either]
I don’t know quotes. [How about old sayings?]
– How about old sayings?
– Old sayings may be better. [Let’s go]
– I don’t know dramas.
– Let’s go with old sayings. [SOOBIN wants old sayings]
We’ll go with old sayings. [Not confident]
I’m not confident, but let’s go with it. [Getting hot]
Isn’t it hot in here? – Let’s go.
– Okay! Follow one’s friend – to the South of the River.
– Great. – Is it correct?
– Yes, it is. – Checking the length of
– Acorns. I thought of acorn jelly. [LOL][Happy] – A frog in a
– well. [(Maybe this time?)]
– It’s good. [Lose a cow, and get a barn?]
– You lose a cow.
– Get a barn. [What?]
– Lose a barn.
– You fix the barn. You should fix the barn. – We repair it.
– You idiot. [I’m sorry]
What do you get if you lose a cow and a barn? [You lose a cow, and get a barn]
There’s no lesson. [Lost confidence]
Let’s eat tteokbokki, then. [Move on]
– Let’s do the next one.
– What should we pick? – What should be do next?
– Let’s go for another line. How about 3 points on the bottom row? [No]
– Let’s do this. The 3 points on the right.
– Here. Take it off. Let’s go! [Take it off][Or not] Who am I? [Who am I?] [1. Members go around and look at a photo,
and say a word that comes to their mind] [2. Only when every person gets it right,
will the 3 points awarded] [BEOMGYU – SOOBIN- YEONJUN- HUENINGKAI
– TAEHYUN] [Who am I?]
One, two. – Who is it…?
– TAEHYUN. [Oh] – Is that TAEHYUN?
– Is that me? [Shocked]
I thought it’s SOOBIN. [Know TAEHYUN]
– He has TAEHYUN’s eyes.
– Why did you bring out my old photo? [Provided by TAEHYUN’s parents]
Where was it? I’ve never seen it. – I thought it was a random baby.
– I’ve never seen it. Next up is SOOBIN. [He’s never seen it, either]
I didn’t know about that, either. One. Durian? [Durian?]
Is that Durian? If you die while eating it with a friend,
(pun in Korean) [Excited]
I’ve never seen it’s shell. Pumpkin. Green pumpkin. Surprised. [Close]
I was surprised to hear pumpkin. [TAEHYUN’s cat]
Isn’t that the name of TAEHYUN’s cat? [Production crew is discussing] [Raising tension]
What’s going on? [Looked at the crew]
I got what this means. [That one?]
– One, two.
– That’s… the container for our stickers. [Screwed]
– Not that one.
– The container for stickers. – No…
– I was talking about that. [Last chance]
Say the correct word. TO TO container. What’s TO TO? It’s the container we use for TO DO.
So, it’s TO DO Container. [HUENINGKAI… I guess it was wrong…] [Last chance]
You have to say clearly. It’s a 3-letter word. [3 letters?]
A 3-letter word. [Surprised] [BEOMGYU doesn’t know it]
– What’s that? – Painting tool container? [1st episode of “TO DO”]
What’s this? [Drawing kit container (O)]
Is it an arrow box? [Drawing kit container]
Please put your own drawing in the
drawing kit container. And bring it back
when we film “TO DO” episodes. – Drawing…
– No. It’s not. – Drawing? – Painting?
– No. [Time out]
– Paper and painting… – Wrong. Most people call it
a brush container. [Answer: Drawing kit container]
– Drawing kit container. – Oh, right.
– Drawing kit? [So enthusiastic]
– Let’s aim the 3-point game.
– It’s okay. Okay, let’s do the next one. [Speed game]
– Let’s do it quickly. – Let’s move on. I don’t want to waste
time for being disappointed. – “Correct answer by everyone”.
– “Correct answer by everyone”. We’re far away from correct answers. [Realization]
– We’re terrible at playing games. – Right. [Saying the correct answer together]
[1. Say an answer to the question in 3 seconds] [2. Everyone needs to say the correct
answer] [Players will get 3 points] [Correct answer by everyone]
Name edible – things at your dorm.
– Nothing. – Ice cream. – Patbingsoo (Ice flakes). – Ramyun.
– Cup Ramyun. – Spam. [We succeeded] No, ramyun and cup ramyun
are different. [Helping SOOBIN]
– They’re different. – We need to boil – Ramyun. – Different.
– Ramyun is in a plastic pack and cup ramyun is in a cup. [Let’s see if there are the food they named]
We need to have both. [TOMORROW X TOGETHER’s pantry!] [Cup ramyun] [There’s no “Ramyun,” though] [Strange]
Didn’t we have it? – I ate it up.
– He ate it up. [So sad] [A quirk of fate]
I ate it up yesterday! [I’m fine] Did we fail, again? [Please cut us some slack]
To be honest… We had it yesterday. [Nope]
Let’s be fair. [Sad]
If you see in the trash bin, you’ll see the pack. [YEONJUN /22] [Note: Likes a fair game]
– Don’t be clingy. – Let’s play fair. [Choosing another game with 3 points]
– Take it off. – Go? – Just do it. – Playing jacks.
– Oh, this? [It’s time to show off my skill]
– What’s that? – Don’t you know SOOBIN [Bragging about SOOBIN]
won first place among idol singers
on “Show Champion?” [I’m the king of playing jacks] [Playing jacks] [1. All members need to throw balls in the air
and picks up it from Onesies to Fivesies] [2. Everyone needs to pass
to get 3 points] [Dropped from the sky]
Please edit the scene likes this. [TAEHYUN’s wish comes true.mov]
As if it dropped from the sky. [Practice is essential]
Shall we practice? One by one. – It’s like…
– He said you won first place. [Only flipping part]
I did this only. [Practicing quietly]
I did this only. – How can we do this?
– Look at TAEHYUN. [Why can’t you pick it up?]
– Pick it up. – Like this… [We blew it]
This… [Let me show you how to do it]
It goes like this. [Concentration] [Messy] [GG]
We can’t do this. [The king of jackstones is here] [Finished Onesies so easily] [Flipping part is left]
– You should do this. – Isn’t it over? [Onesies] [All players need to
do up to Fivesies]
– This is Onesies. – This is Onesies. Right. [The end]
We… Let’s take off another one. Then… Onesies, only? [Rule modification]
If one of you succeeds, we’ll give 3 points. [Okay] [That’s doable]
– Let’s take turns. – Okay. Let’s start with clumsy ones. [TAEHYUN starts]
– I’ll try. – Okay, try! – Challenge.
– Challenge. – Oh, no.
– Good. TAEHYUN, great! [Master in playing jacks?]
TAEHYUN, great! [But… as we expected..]
Okay. [After 1 second] [After 1 second 222] Go! [Succeeded with Onesies]
Good! [Cheering enthusiastically]
It feels so nice! [Nice but failed]
– Take it easy. – There you go! [Last player] [Feeling pressure]
I should’ve practiced it, if I knew I’d do this. If you succeed,
I’ll kiss you on the cheek. [Cheering only to discourage]
– Me, too. – Discouraging. Hesitating. [Let’s see SOOBIN’s skills] [Throwing jacks] [High expectation]
He’s different. [Spread evenly]
– Different. – Jacks are spread, spacing evenly. Oh, my. [After 1 second]
Oh, my. [End of the game]
You’re the worst player. [Without hesitating]
Let’s move on to the next mission! [Begging with such a cute smile]
May I try one more time? – Okay, SOOBIN only.
– Just once. [We don’t have time]
Will you do this here? We’ll open another. Okay. [Drastic proposal]
If you do Onesie, we’ll take it as a pass. [Flapping like a seal]
This is… [Staff members really
want them to succeed] – It hurts our pride but I love it!
– Thank you. [Trying quickly]
[Deja vu? After a second…] [I can’t believe it]
Let me try once again! Please. [Give me a chance to YEONJUN]
– I’ll try this. – Please, producer. [The one who wants to play fair]
Let’s play fair. Stop being so clingy. [Eyes wide open] [Sparkling eyes]
I can do this well. [So generous]
We’ll give 3 points, if one of you
finishes Onesies. [Get out of my way]
Come here. [YEONJUN challenges]
– I’ll try. – YEONJUN, way to go! – Good. – Good.
– He did it well. [Making an excuse]
– There’s no limit in time. – Nope. [Interpretation: I’ll spend a long time
but I will do it precisely]
Only if I pick it up. – Okay.
– Good. – Okay. – Okay.
– It’s over. [New record] [Twosies]
– Okay. – Good. – Let’s go! [It’s about to succeed]
Okay! It’s over. [Last one] [Congratulations!
YEONJUN succeeded Onesies] [Bragging about it]
It’s too easy. [They finished it after 7 tries]
– Too easy. – It’s easy. – 20 points… [Anyways]
We succeeded. We scored 6 already. [Bad hand] [They failed]
We cleared this, “Korean Script”. [Friend, please] We tried so hard
and cleared only two boxes? [Current status of Bingo game] [Board game (Bulldog), Playing jack]
[3 points per game, 6 points in total!] [3 points]
Rock paper scissors minus one. [First challenger]
Rock paper scissors. [Staff member: Rock, scissors]
[TAEHYUN: Scissors, paper]
Minus one! [Staff member: Rock]
[TAEHYUN: Scissors] [I lost] [Blaming TAEHYUN] [Again, “Correct answer by everyone”]
“Correct answer by everyone”. [“Correct answer by everyone”- 3 points]
Name 5 types of furniture in your dorm. [Name 5 furniture at the dorm in relay]
– Yes. – Okay. Table. Hanger stand. Bed. – Toilet.
– Desk. Hang on. Hang on. – Furniture.
– Furniture? Toilet is a sort of furniture. [I saw it]
– Toilets are sold at furniture shops.
– I saw it, too. [Toilet (Noun): A porcelain bowl with a seat
to get rid of urine or feces]
[Not a piece of furniture] Sorry. [Look at him]
You’re doing an amazing job today. [Let’s move on to the next mission] – Initial consonant game.
– Easy. [Initial consonant: ㅂ ㅂ]
Idiot. Oh… [Reading the room] [Time over]
Out. [Oh, my]
Please give another chance. [Curious]
Can we do this? Let’s say we have “ㅂ ㅂ”. [Consonants: ㅂ ㅂ]
Can we say “bread?” (A word begins with ㅃ) [Smiling]
Great idea. [Unique] [I like it]
Nice idea. – What’s the title of this game?
– Initial consonant game. What’s the initial consonant
of “Bread?” Double “ㅂ”…
No, “ㅃ”. – Hey.
– What’s wrong with you? [Laughing out loud] Everyone is weird today. [Begging]
Please give me another chance. [Generous]
– Do you want to play it again? – Yes! [Happy smile]
It was for practicing. [Initial consonants: ㅇ ㅈ] Acknowledgement. Chair. Contract. – Will.
– Fairy. [Perfect!] [Please add one more success!] Easy, easy. [Let’s move on]
Let’s do the last 3-point game. – This?
– Yes. [Done]
Let’s aim to have Tteokbokki only.
We have some ice cream in the fridge. Right. That’s true. [Giving up on ice ream]
– We have some in the fridge. – Go! – Let’s be positive.
– “Who am I?” This is so easy. [Nightmare of “Drawing kit container”]
– I bet it’s not the drawing kit container.
– Who am I? [In a hurry]
Please start with us! [That will be better]
– Let’s start from TAEHYUN. – Here. – Okay, starting with TAEHYUN.
– Yes. Stapler. Glasses. – Thank you.
– Glad. [Easy question for HUENING]
They picked it for HUENING intentionally. It’s YEONJUN. – When YEONJUN was a baby.
– I know it, too. [If options are like these]
I guess we could succeed … [Nervous]
Don’t say such things. – Tangerines.
– There you go! [So nervous]
My feet are sweaty. – What’s that?
– Dream catcher. [HUENINGKAI… Oh, no…]
Dream catcher… Why did you say?
I said nothing. I knew it. He knows it! [The one who introduce it to SOOBIN]
He told me about that. [Great acting]
I didn’t say anything… [Quick to move on]
– Another one? – Shall we? – Let’s try another. [Thinking hard]
Then… – We can’t get a Bingo.
– There’s no potential line to make. [Current status of Bingo] [Board game(Bulldog), Playing jacks,
initial consonant game] [9 points in total] [They’ve failed a mission in each line]
[Not possible to get a Bingo] [No more 3 points] [Let’s do 2-point games]
Okay, let’s try games with 2 points. [Giving up]
I hope we can enjoy snacks. [Set of snacks]
– I hope so. – We can share it all together. [What’s the next mission?] “Reading the room”. – 1.
– 2. – 3. – 4.
– 4. [They failed again…] [Bold]
This is an example of failure, right? [We’re so terrible at games]
Let’s move on! [Spacing out]
We’re so terrible. Each player needs to say a number
without saying at the same time. Oh, really? [They improve their game skills (X)]
We didn’t know. [They improve their lying skills (O)]
– Now I understand it. – Let’s do it. [Members, look at me]
Let’s start! “Reading the room”. 1. [TAEHYUN, go ahead] [Got it]
2. [Giving a signal]
3. – 4.
– 5. [We did it!]
We were literally reading the room. [This is the genuine “Reading the room” game]
Right, truly. [Laughing out so loud]
We really did it. Will you give us the score? Please. Producer. [Please] [Too bold]
– We’re so good at this game. – Sorry. [Pathetic] [All right] [Here’s your sticker]
Please help us… Oh, my. I feel guilty. [Anyways, we succeeded again!]
We can have a set of snacks from 20 points? [Current: 11 points]
[Already earned 3 types of snacks]
– From 10 to 20. – 10. Wow, we can have snacks. – I wanted to have fried chicken.
– 2 points? – Okay. [Fact bomb] [No, we can’t eat it]
Give up. [Chicken?]
I’m okay. [Jenga]
– Board game. – Jenga. – Jenga!
– We’re so good at this. We’re such good players of this game! [Board game – Jenga] [1. Players move Jenga pieces
and put it on top of the tower] [2. Each player needs to move 5 pieces]
[If the tower is in tact, success] [If the tower collapses, they’ll fail]
[2 points are given when they succeed] [In an orderly manner] [Perfect setup]
– Okay, done. – Done. The other way around. [Neat and clean]
Done. – Perfect.
– Well-balanced. – Let’s go! [Starting from BEOMGYU, clockwise]
– I’ll go first. – Okay. [Easily]
What? It’s so easy to move it. [May I put it vertically?] [In a hurry]
[Hey!] [Don’t worry, I teased you [That’s…]
Out of his habit. [Careful touch]
Okay, good. [Careful] [Calm]
– Good. – We’re so good at this. [The bottom one is moving together]
What? Stay there. [Smooth process]
– Move it. – Move the easy ones first. [Clean] [Speedy process unlike previous games] [Smooth]
Good. [Smile from satisfaction]
So easy. [Four blocks already]
We moved four blacks. Okay, 21 blocks to go. [Not strong enough]
It’s going to tilt to this side. [Try this side first]
Move blocks from this side first. [All right]
– It’s lighter on that side.
– Yes, you have to move one from your side. [So serious]
– This side? – Yes. [Neat]
There you go. Nice. [So proud]
It won’t move at all. Let’s do this for four rounds. [The finished 3 rounds
without a big problem] [Many blocks are moved at the bottom]
– May I try? – Try anything. [Relaxed]
Anything. [Became sensitive]
– Careful. – We have to move a lot.
– Careful… [Professional]
Don’t show your back to the camera. It’s not important to him. [Too immersed in Jenga] We have 10 blocks to go. [We’re masters of Jenga]
[Succeeded again] [So stable]
– There you go. – 9 blocks. – Stable.
– Is this the last round? – Hang on. [No, no] – The 4th round!
– No, no, the 4th! [Smart [Is this where all the Jenga masters are?]
There’s one more round? – This will come out easily.
– Good, good. Nice, nice. [Hmm…]
Don’t place this here… [Hesitating] [Stuck] [Sigh] [What do I do from here…?]
What do I do…? [Jenga mission just became difficult]
It’s getting… [Rule destroyer]
You can use… one more hand. [Can feel it in the gut] [This is it]
– Take this… – Take that out, take it. [Careful] – OK.
– Great, great, great. [Now blatantly suggesting 2 hands]
Use two hands for this. [Even his toe tips are tense]
Take out 25, #25. [HUENINGKAI heeds well] – OK, OK.
– Great job, HEUNINGKAI. Are you child-rearing? [The master starts coaching again]
The right side… this side is open. Scary. [TAEHYUN, take out #5]
You have to take out #5 now. That will balance it. [Certain movement with the master’s aid]
Do it softly. [Other members stop him, afraid it’ll fall]
– Don’t if it doesn’t work. – I don’t think it will. – OK. [Quickly give up in #5]
– It’s OK, it’s OK. – TAEHYUN. – If you think it’s not… the top one…
– That sounds good. [Taking it out carefully]
It’s coming out smoothly. [Satisfied smile]
– Nice, it coming out smoothly. – OK! – Nice. [I’ll take out #5]
You take that out and I’ll get #5. [Cook 1]
Try this now! Here, up here. [Cook 2] – Do the top.
[Cook 3] – That doesn’t come out. [So competitive] [Too many cooks]
The bottom one… let’s leave that for last. Yeah. [Inhale] [Argh] [Risky] – OK, OK, it’s OK.
– Do the easy one first. Everyone… don’t breathe… [Anxious] – Ah… the bottom one?
– It’s OK. – But… No, it’s OK! [This won’t do]
OK, let’s try this. [Couldn’t help but take the path of
losing the game for the team…] I can… take the one on top, right? [So clever] – Nice, nice!
– Great. [Shameless]
Nice, nice. [SOOBIN was nervous] [Exaggerating]
I was so nervous! [Don’t like it]
Undo that! [(Going at it properly)]
My hair. [So careful] – Why is it so funny?
– Do it slowly, slowly. [Succeeded] – Real slow.
– It’s really getting scary. [Really contemplating] – I don’t thin the top one
will come out. – You can’t do the top one now. [Stuck] [No space on top and weak foundation]
There’s nothing to take out at the bottom. The bottom is too thin.
There’s only the top left. [No solution] [Tense] – It’s the last round… #14.
– This… – Hold on. [Looking around]
Won’t #1 work? [(Going for #1)]
– Try it. – It works. [(Backing up quickly)]
– No, leave it. – Yeah, it will ruin it. [Dangerous]
– I can’t take any of them out. – Really? [Scratching, flummoxed] – Maybe #48?
– But this is more about strength. [The block comes out slightly]
It’s working. [The volume is not muted] [Can’t see]
Is it moving? [YEONJUN succeeds miraculously!]
Nice, nice! [Excited]
It’s the last round. [Haha] – You underestimated us.
– But this… Two more. [HUENINGKAI just goes for it…] [Tap, tap]
Not #28, #31, there’s nothing. [Please] – Soft touch! – But this really…
– This is the only one. Didn’t we not finish taking out #14 earlier? [I don’t care which number…]
No, no, no. [I won’t look] – No.
– No, no, no. – Be careful, soft touch only. [Tries again carefully] [Shaking]
#14, #14, it’s the only one! [Coaches with urgency]
Press down from the top while removing it. [Input complete]
Yeah, that’s right! [The finish line is visible]
[Finally overcame HUENINGKAI’s barrier] Wait! [(We got over one obstacle)]
Let’s say we solved this, [Worried]
but what about TAEHYUN? [Last one] [TO DO’s official game genius]
– Just place it on top. – It’s… – the last one anyway.
– OK, OK. [I trust you] [TAEHYUN… you can do this, right?]
TAEHYUN? You can do this, right? [Heart beating]
– Don’t talk, don’t talk. – It’s working, it’s done! [Calm]
It works! Right, you can do that. [Focused] [Ta-da] [Nice, TAEHYUN] [Applause] [Clap, clap, clap] [Jenga mission, cleared]
[Goodbye] [(Jenga collapsing)] [He is the game genius] [Jenga lovers, see you again] [Current bingo status] [Failed – complete the word, who am I,
unanimous answer, Hunminjeongeum] [Failed – rock-paper-scissor minus one,
unanimous answer, who am I] [Win – board game (bull dog), noonchi game,
board game (Jenga), jackstones, consonant game] [board game (bull dog), jackstones,
consonant game=3 points each] [noonchi game, board game (Jenga)=
2 points each, got a total of 13 points] [Current score] [13 points]
– It’s 13 points. [Disappointed] – Not 15? [So optimistic]
– Then we have to win 2 points! – 2 points. [Going for the next game!]
– Go! – What did we do? – Go! [Who am I]
– Who am I. – Who am I. [It’s my favorite game]
– I like this the most. – Again. [Only one who’s confident]
– I really like this. – I suck at it… [Unforgettable names] [Dream catcher &
drawing kit] – Dream catcher. – Drawing kit. Drawing kit. [Smart TAEHYUN]
That’s why you need the wrong answer notes. Drawing kit. [Who am I? START]
Hallabong. [(2nd player)] [(3rd player)] [Nervous, tense] – BEOMGYU!
– Nice. [Copy] [Small BEOMGYU] [Paste]
[Small BEOMGYU] – BEOMGYU! -Nice. King Sejong. [Give up]
I give up. Dragon fruits! [Confident]
Dragon fruits! [Korean]
Dragon fruits. [Wow] [HUENINGKAI has changed]
– You know. – Yes, dragon fruits. He likes them! [(Favorite fruit, dragon fruits)]
Yes, I love dragon fruits. [YEONJUN gain +1 knowledge]
– Dragon fruits look like that? – Yup. Jenga. [On 3rd try] [Mission cleared]
Dragon fruits, Jenga. [Excited] [Excited]
– Dragon fruits, Jenga. – Dragon fruits, Jenga. Easy, easy. [Stick]
Glad it was a fruit we knew. [Go, go]
The 2 points under rock-paper-scissor minus 1. [What mission awaits?]
Relay water bottle? It’s this. [(BEOMGYU is good at it)]
I’m really good at this. [Worried]
How much do I need to drink? [Self-proclaimed expert]
You need to try and drink! We’ll have to eat snacks anyway,
so drink a lot… [Next] [Next week]
Next game, next game, next game. Pass, pass! [Bingo for snacks continues!] [It becomes harder]
Next, OK. [and the missions become more unpredictable!]
There it is! You guys are geniuses. [Also!]
We got points, right? [Finally become good at games?]
Thank you, thank you. – This time…
– Nice! [Variety rookies] – They’re giving us so we can
eat hamburgers, right? – They just gave it to us. [TXT’s chaotic variety learning process]
They just gave it to us. [Look forward to next week] [TO DO]
They’re like we have to give them this… [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER] [SOOBIN] [YEONJUN] [BEOMGYU] [TAEHYUN] [HUENINGKAI] [TO DO]
[TOMORROW X TOGETHER]