[Eng/indo sub] TO DO X TOMORROW X TOGETHER 2020 – EP.6On February 20, 2020 by Raul Dinwiddie
[singing] [excited] [shy] [clapping, feeling awkward] Shall we begin? Let’s do this. 5… Here, we don’t do that 5, 4 thing we always do. [TO DO crisis] [Can we start now…?]
We can do better than this. Why is it so hard to start this…
This is why they say well begun is half done. [arguments are still on going]
I’ll say “Shall we begin?”, and then… – To do!
– No. [do his best explaining]
Like this. [input] – Okay.
– Shall we begin? To do! [We did start this] [self applause]
Done. – We made this hard ourselves.
– I agree. [The chant was hard(?)] [TO DO’s hard to start]
No, no. [TOMORROW X TOGETHER in the practice room]
We’re at a place where we spend a lot of time. [feeling familiar]
Right. [guessing GYU]
Are we going to do The Golden Bell Challenge? What are we doing today? What are we going to to? What?
What? What’s that? – What are we going to do?
– What’s that? – What, what?
– What are we going to do? So what are we going to do today? [Before we begin] – Only BEOMGYU
completed his grape right? – Yeah. [Grape Check] Huh? I finished this! I’m finished! – Didn’t you know?
– I didn’t! – But you put them yourself.
– Right. Show it to the camera. [BEOMGYU completed his grape]
When did I finish this? Where are we? We’re at our practice room. It’s where we shed our sweat and tears. – We’re going to hold a quiz show today.
– Okay. It’s an OX quiz. You all know how to play? [Of course]
– Of course. [Pick! O or X] [Listen to the question and
write an O or X on your whiteboard] [There are 10 questions] [The member who got the most questions right
will be rewarded with 3 grapes] But it was 10… [Complaining GYU]
You started from 10 stickers last time, [Why reduce 10 stickers to only 3…?]
why is it 3 today? You should give us more. [Hear me out]
These two need so many… [grape rich]
– They need like 80. – No. 3 is good. It’s okay. [confident]
We should just work hard. We can do this, right? [just laughs] [Q1] [concentrate]
TXT’s debut song is CROWN. [listen up]
In the song, the word “suri” [Not “masuri”] [“suri”?]
pops up 12 times. Is it O or X? [eye rolls] – Just “suri”?
– Right. [No “masuri”?]
Oh, we don’t count that? [still trying to understand the question] 1, 2, 3! [Answers vary starting from the first question]
“masuri suri” pops up 12 times. But we’re counting “suri”s only. [BEOMGYU’s calculation]
Isn’t it about 6 times then? Half a dozen. [Staff: So it’s 6 times?] [taken aback]
I don’t have to know the exact… It’s an OX quiz! Oh, then I’m betting on 8. – Wait…
– I’m betting on 6 then. [Something’s wrong]
Can I change my answer? [You can’t]
No. [There are 6 “suri”s VS 8 “suri”s]
It’s 6, I guess. [The answer is?]
– Somewhere between 6 and 8. – 8. [The answer is X, there are 6 “suri”s]
There are 6 “suri”s. [Smart GYU]
See? I’m smart! [Got it right anyway]
Yeah, 12 doesn’t make sense. Huh? – You got it wrong?
– But you sing that part. [The one who sings “suri” is the only one
who got this wrong] [Huh]
You don’t know how many times you sing? [excited to get 1 point]
So we get 1 point? Should we write it here? [1 point for me too]
1 point. Q2. MOA, the name of TXT’s fan club, was announced [I’ll get this one right]
on August 22nd, 2019. Is it O or X? [Shocked] [Your answers are!]
1, 2, 3! [glimpse] [All members chose O]
I remember exactly. This is O. [It was quite close to my birthday, August 14th!]
Few days were left till my birthday. [Moments Of Alwaysness, announced
on August 22nd, 2019] The answer is O. [Every moment that TXT and fans spend together,
whenever, always, and forever] – Okay! – See? [whenever, always, and forever]
– I told you it’s August 22nd. – Okay! [proud]
– Yes. – Right. [Proud of MOA]
It’s a wonderful name. It was a historic day. Q3 then. SOOBIN is the leader of TXT. [loves bread]
And his favorite food “bread” is a pure Korean word.
Is it O or X? Wait. So you’re asking if it’s a pure Korean word? – 1, 2, 3!
– I have no idea. I wrote X. [Smart TAEHYUN] Isn’t it a loan word?
It’s actually pão. [right]
I heard it’s actually pão. [SOOBIN says] I studied some foreign language,
and I saw the word pão too. [the Korean word for bread originates from
the Portuguese word pão] – The answer is X. – Yes. [pain in French, pan in Spanish]
Why am I getting all the questions right? Oh well. [Next question]
It’s Q4. TXT played the Alkkagi game
in the last New Year Holiday episode. The sizes of black stones and white stones
are the same. Is it O or X? Oh, I know this. [Smart TAEHYUN]
As far as I know, black stones are bigger. [Agree] – That’s what I know.
– Yeah, black stones are bigger. [TAEHYUN won playing black]
That’s why I lost. [Black stones are made bigger.
Black absorbs light] The answer is X. [while white reflects light. So, if the two are made
the same size, white stones end up] Okay! [looking bigger. So black stones are made
about 0,2 mm bigger] That’s why I lost! [that’s unfair]
Why do they do that? [Q5]
TXT is on television. You wanted to listen to their [nods]
songs louder, so you increased the volume. [concentrate]
Does your electricity bill go up? [puzzled]
– Is it O or X? – Electricity bill? [paying higher bills if I increase the volume?]
Electricity bill. – Who knows this?
– Does volume count? – 1, 2, – I don’t think so.
– 3! [Only HUENINGKAI answered O]
What are your answers? Everyone will keep the volume down
if they have to pay more for increasing it. [It’s definitely X!] [All tvs are marked with its power consumption]
The answer is O. [That’s the amount it spends when its volume is
at the middle. If you increase the volume,] [you spend more energy. If you reduce it,
you can spend less] I knew it! Starting from today, I’ll keep the volume down! It’s Q6. The blood type of the TXT members is A, – except for BEOMGYU.
[Blood type A] – Yes. – Right. Then, is blood type A the most common
blood type among Koreans? – How should I know this?
– This is easy. 1, 2, 3! [Only BEOMGYU says X]
My father’s blood type is B. – Type A blood is donated in the largest amount.
– Right. – Blood type A is the most common.
– I saw a graph. Me too. [The answer is O] – Type A blood is
the most common among Koreans. – Right. [BEOMGYU’s blood type is AB]
Type A blood accounts for 34%, which is about 17 million people,
followed by blood type O, B, and AB. You’re the common ones. [bitter] [Q7] [Hobak?]
TAEHYUN’s cat, Hobak, [Hobak cannot taste sweets?]
cannot taste sweets. Is it O or X? [So difficult]
– So… – What did you say? [Confused GYU] Are you talking about
all cats or just Hobak? – All cats.
– All of them. Do cat treats taste sweet or salty? [He’s not Hobak]
Salty, I guess? [No, are they sweet?]
– Are they sweet? – 1, 2, 3! I have no idea. [Wait]
Hang on. [Changed at the last minute]
I don’t know since I don’t have a cat. – Is it X or O?
[innocent] – I didn’t see. I misunderstood the question. [Cats don’t have sugar detectors on their]
– The answer is O. – Okay! [taste buds, so they cannot taste sweets]
Okay! My gosh! [No!] [Gosh]
I got this right after getting 4 questions wrong. – I heard there’s something on their tongue…
– It’s sad. [His sadness is 100% sweet]
So they can’t taste sweets? It’s sad. [another view] They don’t know what sweetness
is at the first place, so they won’t be sad. [Sad]
So they cannot taste sweets… [Q8] 19 letters are required to spell
TOMORROW X TOGETHER. Is it O or X? [calculating at the last minute]
1, 2, 3, 4, 5… Take a guess. [Guessed]
I chose X. I think it’s fewer than that. [17 letters it is]
The answer is X. [Amazing at guessing]
– No… I actually wrote it here. – You did! I thought we need fewer than that. [Current score?]
– That’s sad. – Okay. [Pick! O or X.
Current score] [TAEHYUN: 7 (the current #1), HUENINGKAI: 6
SOOBIN: 6, YEONJUN: 6, BEOMGYU: 4] You’re leading! [resolute]
I’ll get at least half right. [Q9] [concentrate]
At the beginning of the MV of Run Away, HUENINGKAI draws a line
on the ground with a chalk. [I know]
– And the color of the chalk was yellow. – It’s pink. Is it O or X? [complaint] – HUENINGKAI has an edge
over others. – 1, 2, 3! [It’s definitely yellow] Haven’t you seen the MV?
Blue is already there. I’m drawing a yellow line. Wasn’t it a white line? – It’s yellow.
– The answer is X. [The answer is X, he used a blue chalk]
[embarrassed] It was blue! [I just remembered right]
It was the opposite! That was a question prepared for you. We’re joint winners now. [Angry] This is not easy. [Last question]
Q 10. Already? [concentrate]
The first overseas country that TXT visited to hold its showcase was the U.S.
And the country consists of 50 states. IS it HUENING, what’s the answer? 2, 3! – Isn’t it 50?
– 40 something? – 50, no? – It’s confusing.
– The answer is X. – How many are there?
– It’s 50. 50 states and 1 district. [laughs] [excited] [I’m the winner]
Very well. [Pick! O or X.
Final score] [TAEHYUN, SOOBIN: 8, HUENINGKAI: 7
YEONJUN: 6, BEOMGYU: 5] [joint winners] [One more quiz for SOOBIN and TAEHYUN
to determine the final winner] Am I going to win, finally? [Extra question] [listen up]
The album that CROWN is included in is The Dream Chapter: STAR. [thinking]
Combining all the songs included in the album, [OMG]
we get 17 minutes 35 seconds. Is it O or X? [can’t calculate] – No choice but to guess.
– The length of all the songs combined? – The length? – 2, 3.
– It’s our debut album, right? – Yeah.
– The length of all the songs combined. [Answers vary?]
– We have different answers. – I think it’s longer. [I think it’s longer?]
Nap of a Star and CROWN are very long. [Nope] As far as I know, Cat & Dog and
Blue Orangeade are almost 3 minutes each. [calculating] So that’s 6 minutes. And the other
3 are longer than 3 minutes and 40 seconds each. [calculated] [It’s 17 minutes and 35 seconds]
I think that’s about it. [SOOBIN refutes]
Blue Oragngeade and Cat & Dog are 3 minutes long, as far as I know. CROWN is about 4 minutes or less. – Nap of a Star is 4 minutes or a bit longer, right?
– Right. Our Summer was 3 minutes and something. [So I think it’s about 18 minutes!]
Combining all that, we get about 18 minutes. [The answer is?]
The answer is [The album lasts 17 minutes and 35 seconds] [No!]
O. [Blue Orangeade is 3 minutes 5 seconds,
CROWN 3 minutes 50 seconds] [Our Summer 3:30,
Cat & Dog 3:07, Nap of a Star 4:03] [I’m the winner] We have our winner. [His feet seems sad]
17 minutes and 35 seconds. You’re destined not to win. [TAEHYUN was so TAEHYUN today]
TAEHYUN takes it all. [KANG TAEHYUN / 19 years old]
I cannot help it. I’m too good at everything. [Gets 3 grape stickers] [you’re mean]
Oh my god. [Shall we move on to the next TO DO?]
Shall we move on? Okay. [To the next TO DO]
Shall we? TO DO! This time, we’re going to do a silhouette quiz,
What am I? Okay. [What am I?
Silhouette quiz] [1. Look at the picture of a silhouette. If you
know what it is, come forward with your cushion] [2. Hold the mic and shout “answer!”
before you say your answer] [3. There are 10 questions in total] [The member who get the most questions right
will be rewarded with 3 grape stickers] [I know our members] I think we’ll
call our names first. That’s not a bad strategy. [Shall we begin?]
Let’s start the game. TO DO! Good. First question. [Who am I?]
[Q1] [Run] [Arrive first]
– I know!
– YEONJUN. The answer is hamburger. – Correct.
– Okay! Isn’t it too easy? [Go back to the start line]
You weren’t asking for brand name…? [He was wondering the brand, too]
I knew it, too. [Youngest members]
– I thought it’s macaron.
– I thought it’s macaron. I thought it’s macaron. [Complaining]
I thought I should get into details like shrimp burger or bulgogi burger. [Who am I? Q2]
It’s the next question. It’s not started yet. [It’s shown now]
They started before the question was shown. [I got it]
That’s easy. It’s fan. Oh! YEONJUN! [You forgot this]
The answer is fan. [YEONJUN is correct!]
Correct. [The chance is stolen just like that] You should shout “The answer is” first. They started early. [So passionate]
I’ll start early from now on. [Calm down]
– Let’s play it fair, everyone.
– Okay. [Who am I? Q3] Look. He started early.
I’m out. [Wait]
What is this? The answer is start candy? [Incorrect]
What is this? [Wondering]
What is it? [Let me stay anything]
The answer is pop corn? Get in the line. – Get in the line.
– Give a chance to someone who haven’t done it. The answer is cell? [Have no idea]
What is it? [In such naive face]
It’s jellyfish. It’s Kirby. [Incorrect] Few flower. [Incorrect] What is that? We’ll give you a hint.
Will you say your answer first? No. Please give us a hint. Stand in a row, please. [Go back to the start line]
Okay. We’ll give you a photo from a different angle. [Interesting]
From another angle? [Speed is the key] [HUENINGKAI got the chance]
HUENINGKAI. The answer is pineapple. What? [Correct] I thought it’s small octopus. [Looks similar, though]
That make sense. [Never start early]
Don’t start before the photo is shown. – Okay.
– Good. [Who am I? Q4] [So fast] – YEONJUN. The answer is box.
– How can he be so fast? [Incorrect. Go back to your seat]
– What did he say?
– Box. – It’s square.
– I think I know the answer. The answer is book. [Sad]
Well. [Rational doubt]
– Isn’t it circle from a different angle?
– The answer is dad’s suitcase? [Where did that come from?]
It’s very close, but incorrect. [Shocked because it’s not correct] It’s TV!
Say TV. [TV?]
It’s TV. – The answer is briefcase.
– Incorrect. – Mom’s bag?
– The answer is bag. Incorrect. [Are you giving us all kinds of bags?]
– The answer is book bag.
– Incorrect. The answer is laptop. – Incorrect.
– Oh my. [Oh my] The answer is pouch. [Close but no] Only close? [Doubtful]
– Is it really close?
– Is it close to the answer? – Wow!
– Is it really close? Can I try it right now? [Excited]
You have no idea. Can I do it next to him? [No way]
– Come to the end of the line.
– No way. Let me try and get the hint. Mirror? [Incorrect]
Go back to the end of the line. – What is it?
– Get out of my way.
– Do you want a hint? – No.
– I do. [I know the answer!]
– No, I know what it is.
– I want the hint. [So desperate]
– 4 of us want the hint.
– I know the answer. – I do.
– Come over here. It’s desk. [Incorrect] [Please hear me out, everyone]
I know the answer! – Hint, please.
– Please. – Hint, please.
– Please give me a chance.
– Get in the line. [Got a chance before getting a hint]
– Do you want to try?
– Yes. – Okay.
– The answer is wallet. [Correct] [Wow]
It’s wallet? Okay. [And next questions] The answer is scissors. [HUENINGKAI is correct]
Correct. YEONJUN. The answer is pill. [The answer is pills][YEONJUN is correct]
Okay. It’s correct. YEONJUN. The answer is jelly. [The answer is jelly][YEONJUN is correct]
– Okay. [YEONJUN got all the answers correct]
I won’t even try. It’s over before I get to the line. Oh…It’s not worth try. [Who am I? Q8] [Cushion running champion]
[So fast] YEONJUN. – One.
– The answer is… – Two, three.
– The answer is dumbbell. Incorrect. What is it?
Is it the acorn? The answer is “CROWN”. [Promotion fairy]
Great promotion! Good job. What is it? The answer is a light bulb. [In correct]
Oh no. [Repeat after me. Grapefruit]
It could be a grapefruit. Say grapefruit. The answer is [No grapefruit]
the lemon. [Incorrect] – Was it close?
– No, it wasn’t. [No way]
– It’s not?
– It’s not that kind. [What is it?
It’s not food. The answer is the blow fish. – Incorrect.
– Blow fish? [It makes sense]
It makes sense, though. The answer is the top. Incorrect. Do you want a hint? Let me try. [I got it]
Let me try. Is there anyone else who wants to try? [No]
I want a hint. [Walking]
– Go ahead. [Follow the rule]
Use your cushion. [Ah…] [Youngest members are teasing]
Throw it away. [Ah…]
Throw the cushion away. [Going to call out an answer] The answer is the acorn. [Incorrect] Let’s get a hint. – It would be better to see it from a different
– Let’s go. [Gathering]
– The red line.
– Go to the red line. [Everyone rushing in together] – YEONJUN. The answer is!
– No way. Mic. Correct. [Ctrl+C][Ctrl+V]
It looks just like this. [How the first photo was taken]
How was that the first photo taken? [Now I get it]
That’s how. I never thought of mic. [Who am I? Q9]
Did you even see the photo? [So passionate]
I get what that is. [Start running belatedly]
YEONJUN! YEONJUN! [So excited]
The answer is a hat. – Incorrect.
[Disappointed] – What is it, then? [Didn’t hear him]
– What did you say?
– A hat. [Feeling at a loss]
– I thought it’s a hat, too.
– It’s not a hat? I thought it’s a traditional hat. The answer is pudding on a plate? [Oh!] [Incorrect] I thought it was correct. [Everyone had the same idea]
I thought it was pudding, too. We think of the same thing. The answer is UFO. Incorrect. The answer is “I have no idea”. [Okay. Bye] [2 tier]
The answer is a cake. Incorrect. The answer is a cup. [Watching reaction from the crew]
Or a tea cup? Choose one. [I got it]
Try a tea cup. No, I won’t. [Why not?]
Isn’t it like a tea cup? [Firm]
No, it doesn’t. The answer is a tea cup? [What?]
Correct. [What? It’s correct?] Tea cup? Correct. [What the…] – A tea cup?
– Correct. [So funny] [I gave him the answer, but I wasn’t
sure it was the correct answer] [It doesn’t feel fair, but I can’t say anything,
because I gave him the answer] [I could’ve gotten it correct] [He got a sticker thanks to YEONJUN] Okay. [YEONJUN got angry]
Game on. [So upset] [Out of anger]
Game on. [Who am I? Silhouette Quiz.
Current score] [YEONJUN: 5 (Currently 1st place)
HUENINGKAI and BEOMGYU: 2
TAEHYUN and SOOBIN:0] – How about 2 points for the last question?
– Make it 5. [Nope]
No way. [Dreaming for a chance to turn around]
Okay. I’m ready. – It’s 3 points for the last question.
– I’m ready. [Considering the leader with no point]
How about making it 5 points for SOOBIN? [Another one with no point agrees]
I agree. I think everyone agrees except for one. [Still nice…]
Go ahead. – For SOOBIN and TAEHYUN.
[Happy] – Good. It’s 5 points. [It’s most difficult, too] [Learned from the past]
We’ll need a hint. Let’s not rush. [Who am I? The last question]
Question. [I’ll never slow down] [What?]
What is it? The answer is a corn. It does look like it. The answer is glasses. Oh no. – How can that be glasses?
– You’re not thinking, are you? – Maybe it’s just an angle…
– The answer is… [Detail oriented]
Isn’t it the left one of an outlet? Oh? – It makes sense.
– Incorrect. [But it’s correct]
I think I know what it is. The answer is mitochondria. – He has no idea.
– A tooth? [Getting imaginative]
Pine nut. – Remote controller.
– Incorrect. [Frustrated]
What would that be? I get it. [Can’t wait]
– Let me try.
– Go ahead. Make it fun. [Please]
– Let me give a chance.
– Go ahead. [Not confident]
BEOMGYU let me know.
It’s a pen. [What?]
Incorrect. Go back to the seat. – You thought it’s a pen, too.
– Yes. [It’s not a pen?] YEONJUN.
Can I try? [BEOMGYU gave up]
I have no idea. The answer is a sign pen? The answer is a name pen? [It’s pan…]
– It’s a frying pan.
– Get over here. [Not a magic pen]
Magic pen. It’s a sign pen. [I did it]
– I did it.
– You did? [Or]
It’s a Monami pen (Korean brand name). It’s crayon. – Come over here.
– Yes. [Giving out all kinds of pens]
– Board marker. – 3 colored pen?
– Incorrect. Wait.
YEONJUN! [Can’t wait]
YEONJUN. Hold on. YEONJUN. The answer is water-based pen. [No one thought of it]
It’s a water-based pen. Go ahead. Say oil-based pen. Let’s get it over with. [He does what he’s asked]
The answer is an oil-based pen. [Incorrect] What is that? [HUENINGKAI]
– Think of something unique.
– Pen? – MOA fan.
– Come over here. [I did it] [Every pen except for the correct answer
came out] [Hint please]
Can we get a hint? Do you want a hint? [Please]
– No, we don’t. Please give us a hint.
It would never end. [So close]
Everything except for this came out. [5 colored pen or 4 colored pen?]
We have 5 colored pen. Let’s go with 4 colors. Me! [It’s still my turn]
Me! [Another pen?]
The answer is a ball pen. [Of course not]
It’s my turn. The answer is a highlighter. Correct. [SOOBIN got 5 points!]
Congrats! [Thank you, BEOMGYU] – BEOMGYU helped me all along.
– Congrats. [Happy]
Wow. – I never thought of a highlighter.
– I won! [Who am I? Silhouette Quiz.
The final result] [YEONJUN and SOOBIN: 5.
HUENINGKAI and BEOMGYU:2
TAEHYUN: 0] [Joint winners] [Not fair]
I got 4 questions right, but it’s turned around
by one question. Can I have one more chance? [Final match between YEONJUN and SOOBIN]
SOOBIN and YEONJUN play against each other… – Cheer up!
– Good. – Then, we’ll be out of here.
– Come over here. [BEOMGYU]
I’ll win. Cheer up. I’ll win. – I’ll take the side of the winner.
– Okay. [Anyone]
I’ll support the one who wins! Go for it! [Who am I?]
[The last question] [No.1 in the world
in a sitting mat race] [High, high, high in the difficulty level]
– What’s this? – An eggplant? – A grain of rice?
– A sweet potato? Answer. Gong Jing? [Wrong] How come it’s round like that? – Way to go!
– What’s that? A magnet. A cicada. Answer. Cymbals. [Wrong] A Frisbee? [Here, your hint]
The shape is similar to that. [Me, too!]
– Isn’t it a frying pan? – Frying pan, right? – I thought so!
– Isn’t it a frying pan? [Saying whatever]
Let’s say anything that pops into our mind. Answer. A boomerang? Answer. A plate. Answer. A rugby ball. Answer. A pot. – Not a tray?
– Answer. A ladle. [A nice try!]
– Wrong. – Similar. [Not having a clue] Do you need another picture
taken from a different angle? [Saying whatever]
– Yes. – Answer. A spoon. [Wrong] [Your hint is here] [Stopped]
What’s that? What’s the difference? You’re sure that it’s not
a magnet or a cicada. Oh, I got it! Answer. A cup. – Not castanets?
– I guess so. [Nope]
Spatula for Hotteok. (Korean traditional pancake) The moon! Answer. A water bottle? The earth! The sun! You use this at least once per day. We use… [Maybe, a toilet?]
Answer! A toilet? You may not use it everyday. Is it possible? Soap. [Saying whatever they say]
Answer! Soap. [Nope]
Answer. Bubbles. [Maybe…]
A basin? Answer! A toothbrush? [Got an idea]
Hang on. [Please, at least one!]
Answer. A washbowl! [Calm down]
– Let’s hear their response.
– You will wash at least once. [Hint]
After you wash your face…. A towel? [I got it]
– It’s a mirror! – Answer! A mirror! What kind of mirror? – A tray mirror.
– Answer. A convex mirror. [What?]
A convex mirror? – Answer. A full-length mirror?
– Wrong. Answer. A hand mirror? – Correct.
– Okay! Okay! – How come is it a hand mirror?
– Go for it! [Happy]
He won! He’s on our side. – Will you please show this?
– The winning team is my team! What’s that? [The answer is a mirror without a handle]
– Right. – It’s a hand mirror but it doesn’t have a handle. [Finally, YEONJUN won!]
[Grape stickers +3] Okay! – He won! He’s on my team!
– Great job. [Encouraging each other]
– Okay. – Great job. [Good]
– Good game. – It was a good game. – It was fun.
– It was a good game. [The most shocking thing]
I can’t forget the highlighter. This TO DO is charade,
a speed quiz. Oh, we’re good at that. Is it a team game? [Charades! Speed quiz] [Members take turns to mime hints
and the rest of them guess the word] [10 words are given to solve] [If they answer all questions correctly
in 3 minutes, they’ll get 5 stickers] [3 stickers for 5-9 questions,
2 stickers for 3-4 questions] [1 sticker for 1-2 questions] [Charades! Speed quiz start!]
The 1st word, please. [Answer: MOA] [Cheering] A cheer leader. – Cheering.
– A cheering squad. A cheering squad. Oh, our fans! [That’s it!]
Fans. [Our fans]
– MOA. – MOA! [Let’s go, hurry up!]
You have to go quickly. Run! [Answer: Throwing a cold blanket]
[What?] [Mysterious gestures] – A robot?
– A robot? Silence? Embarrassed. Shy? [Cold….] A crow! A crow! A serious look. Throwing a cold blanket! [Smart]
Throwing a cold blanket. [How did he get it correctly?]
Right. Right. – It’s too hard to describe it.
– It’s hard. [Answer: Off limits]
[Surprised by the difficulty] [You have to open this door] A door. [But you can’t] – Off limits.
– Off limits. [Surprised] [Respect to BEOMGYU]
– Off limits. – Off limits. [Answer: Water park] [Like this, like this!] – Swimming.
– Swimming. [And sliding] A water park! A water park! [Like one mind, TOMORROW X TOGETHER] Great job.
We can answer everything! [Viewers, please guess together] A camera. [What’s that?] [That thing!]
– Director. – Our director. Coffee. – Americano.
– Coffee. Juice! Beverages! [Warning]
But members don’t know this. [What should I do?]
Juice. Americano. – Cafe latte.
– Dolce latte? [Cold]
Cold. [+ Death + And that thing] Frozen to death. [Look at that]
Frozen. [Gasp=That’s it!]
Ice. Ice. Frozen to death? [That’s it]
– Is there the word for it? – Freeze to death? [Concentrating]
Hypothermia. [You drink this] [Got it]
I drink it. – Americano. Coffee.
– Drowned to death? [The answer is Eol-Juk-A
(No matter how cold it is, I’ll drink iced coffee)]
Americano. Coffee. [Frustrated]
– Drown to death? – Drown to death!
– Americano. [Puzzled] [No idea]
Death by Americano? [1 minute is left]
– 1 minute is left. – America? [Getting close to the answer]
– It’s Americano coffee. – But frozen to death. [Combine them together]
Americano. Iced Americano! [Almost there!]
– Ice. – Ice. [Ice, frozen to death]
– America. – America? [Americano, frozen to death]
America…. [Death by Americano]
– Americano? – Ameri… [Drowned to death]
Ame… [Frustrated] – Hang on!
– Americano. [Cold reality]
– We answered only 4 questions.
– Americano? [Let’s pass]
– It’s something about Americano.
– Let’s pass. – Pass.
– Americano? I see. [In a different space]
Americano, but you’ll die. Why? – Too cold?
– Pass. We have a minute. – I’ll pass.
– 5 questions… Eol-Juk-A.
It was Eol-Juk-A. It means, no matter how cold it is,
I’m going to drink iced Americano. I don’t know. [CHOI SOOBIN / 21 YO]
[Not knowing trendy words]
I don’t know. [Answer: Acting cute]
[HUENINGKAI is doing like this] [In 1 second]
Acting cute. [They got 3 stickers already]
We should’ve passed earlier. It’s okay. We got 5 questions. [Answer: Roller coaster]
Going down. Roller coaster! [Answering correctly very fast] [In a hurry]
Hurry up. [Answer: Thor]
Kung Fu. Thor.
Okay. Okay. [Time over]
The end. [Eol-Juk-A was the worst question]
Eol-Juk-A…. [Young kids who don’t know trendy slang]
We’re not so trendy. [Never heard of it]
– I don’t know the word. – Is it a word? – Still…
– I know this. [I know Eol-Juk-Co]
Eol-Juk-Co. No matter how cold it is,
I’m going to wear a coat. – We got 5 or more questions correctly.
– So, what’s the score? [Final result of Charades] [7 questions out of 10!]
[They got 3 grape stickers] This TO DO is the telepathy quiz. – It’s a team-based game.
– I guess we would draw the same thing. [Telepathy quiz!] [After hearing a word, members will
write a letter of the answer on his whiteboard] [But the number of letters in an answer
may not be 5] [According to the number of letters,
some members might leave their
whiteboard blank] It’s not easy. [Listening]
The first question. It’s an Italian noodle dish. [Concentrating]
Noodles are cooked in cream sauce made of butter and milk,
with vegetables and meat. – Okay. – Okay.
– 1, 2, 3. Carbonara. Isn’t it Spaghetti? – Isn’t it pasta?
– Carbonara. [Thinking like YOENJUN]
I thought it was spaghetti. [Ca-s-ghe-tti]
But they said cream. – We wrote ghetti. The answer is Carbonara. [Sad]
– Okay. – All right. – From the beginning… Isn’t it a practice game? [Reflecting what he did]
[Italian + noodles=Spaghetti]
I heard Italian and noodles, so… [Professional negotiator, leader]
We learned how to do it. Let’s start the game! [Please take it as a practice game]
Was it for practicing? [Let’s do it from now on]
– Let’s start the game now. – Right! – I got the picture now.
– It was for practicing. – Okay. The first question. [Acting cute] The first question is… [The real first question] [Main game]
This hero movie swept the entire world. [What’s that?]
What’s the subtitle of the 3rd movie
from “Avengers” series? [Okay, I got it] [You know it, guys?]
Hey! [Staying alert] – 2, 3!
– It’s easy! Easy! – Sorry. – This is the only movie
I saw with members. I don’t know others… [Found something]
Okay! Why? [Fixing it] What did he say? [Oh, no] What did he say? [You don’t know it, right? What did he say? [The 4th movie]
He wrote “Ga” from “End Game”. [I’m so sorry]
– Well… – Sorry. – I wrote the right one,
even though I’m not a fan of MARVEL series.
– “Infinity War”. – Sorry. We watched it together! Sorry…. [2nd question]
K-pop is loved all around the world. [No more mistake]
What’s the name of this idol band – who won the Top Duo/Group Award
at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards? – It’s… – 1, 2, 3.
– If you’re wrong… [Answer: BTS]
– Correct. – Okay. [The first success]
Wasn’t it easy? This is the first question
we answered correctly. [The 3rd question]
What’s the representative [Winter snack?]
snack in winter? 
2, 3. – We thought the same thing, right?
– Fish buns! – Fish buns, right? – I thought it was Hotteok.
– What’s this “Geun?” – Goon. I thought it was “Baked sweet potatoes”. [Goon, Tteok, X, X, X]
– I thought it was Hotteok. – Fish buns. [Baked sweet potatoes, Hotteok,
tangerines, fish buns, fish buns]
– Fish buns! – I wrote tangerines. – Tangerines?
– I thought he would the only one to write. [Fish buns are famous in winter]
Fish buns, guys! [What’s this Tteok?]
Tteok? Why? – Hotteok.
– Oh. It’s okay.
Next question, please. The 4th question. [Hang on. What was the answer?]
What was the answer? [Curious]
What was the answer? [That’s up to you]
It depends on what you think. [I got it]
Oh, right. I got it. [Smart TAEHYUN got it]
What we write makes sense, it will be okay. [Remember, every answer is Carbonara]
Hey, write Carbonara for [Smiling]
every question. [4th question]
To Lee Hyun, a senior artist of TXT, [Lee Hyun?]
CEO Bang Sihyuk gave this stage name.
What’s that? What’s this….? I know it I know it! [He knows it]
– 3! – I think I know it, too. – Right, right.
– “Jo-Eun-Nam-Ja”. (A good man) [He wrote “Eun” quickly] Jo-Eun-Nam-Ja. Right. What’s that? [The answer is Jo-Eun-Sa-Ram (A good person)]
– Jo-Eun-Sa-Ram. – Really? [It was close!]
This… [Now they remember]
Right, I remember it. Jo-Eun-Sa-Ram. Oh…. [5th question]
It’s the national flower of Ireland
and it means good luck. – Okay.
– This is… Easy. – 1, 2, 3. – Flower RI like.
– It’s easy. – My favorite flower. Oh, no! It started with “Cl” You should’ve written “Ver!” [Surprised]
Isn’t it four-leaf Clover? [Surprised 22]
– Isn’t it just clover? – Not clover? If it means good luck,
it needs to be four-leaf clover. Right. [Answer: Four-leaf clover]
[3-leaf clover means happiness] Right, we wrote Clover. Sorry. – Oh, right. – Sorry.
– Sorry. [Deep insight]
5 letters… Right. [Saying whatever, feeling sorry]
I said it… Clo Clover. [Let’s move on]
“If you can’t avoid, let’s enjoy!” [6th question]
It’s the meaning of this Latin phrase.
It’s a hit song title by Kim Yeonja. [Got it]
– Okay. – 1, 2. – I don’t know. [The song they sang on 2nd episode of “TO DO”]
– We sang together. – Three! – Love is essential. – Essential.
– Marriage is optional. This… [HUANINGKJAI failed]
– He didn’t write. – Fail! [Sad] Does it mean “Enjoy if you can’t avoid?” [Just guessed]
– I don’t know. But it was the only song
of hers that I know. – Right. [Me, too]
That’s the only song I know. [Brothers]
– Sorry. – It’s okay. [7th question]
– It’s the first fifteen days of a year.
– Yes. On January 15 of the lunar calendar
when there’s a full moon, [Full moon?]
we celebrate it [I know it]
– as a traditional holiday. – This… [You know, we play this on that day]
Jwibulnori! (A traditional game) – 1, 2, 3.
– What? Jeong Wol Dae Bo Reum. [Answer: Jeong Wol Dae Bo Reum]
Jeong Wol Dae Bo Reum. Jeong Wol Dae Bo… [Oh, my! We got it!]
We answered it correctly! [Please give me a chance] [Giving up]
Sorry. [Let’s move on]
Remove it. Focus on the next one. [Discouraged]
Don’t we have further questions? [Knowing TXT well]
When they give 100 questions, – we’ll guess 10 correctly and get 5 stickers.
– Sorry. [8th question]
– In the movie “Harry Potter,” – Yes. [Harry Potter?]
this house’s mascot is a badger.
What’s the house? – Sorry? – Badgers.
– Let’s write anything that has 5 letters. [Get this hint, guys]
It doesn’t have 5 letters. 1, 2, 3. – Right. Hufflepuff.
– Right. – Then, why did you write it?
– Why? [Did I write it?]
Four letters! – Is it Hufflepuff?
– Yes, it’s mascot is a badger. [I’m sorry]
It’s because I’m dumb.
Will you take it a correct answer? But HUENINGKAI wrote
“Ffule”. [Laughing] What? [Everyone, please leave me alone] [Wrong]
I wasn’t the only problem. [Let’s smile]
Look what you’ve done! Next question, please. [Next one]
The 9th question. [Curious]
How many questions did we answer? [Correct answer]
– Only one. – Oh, my. [Best teamwork]
Very good. [It’s okay]
Let’s answer 2 more correctly
and make it 3. [9th question]
It’s a content to help those with insomnia. Sounds are made repetitively
and people whisper in this content.
What’s the name? [Making a fuss]
– You did it, right? – Hang on. I know it. – I know this.
– I know it. – 1, 2, 3.
– This is… – Please. [A, S, M, R]
– Please. – Correct. – Okay!
– ASMR. [TXT answered 2 questions correctly] [Glad]
I got it after hearing “content”. [Negotiating]
Will you give 10 stickers for 3 questions? [I can’t do that but]
– We’ll give 2 more questions. – Good. Thank you. [Last question] What’s the
Korean dish that Koreans love most? 1, 2, 3. Kimchi. [Kim Chi X X X] [Three didn’t write anything]
I didn’t say anything. [Expecting]
Isn’t it correct? [Correct] [So proud of it]
Kimchi is the representative Korean food. [Let’s give something they can guess]
[Let’s choose another one] [What question will you give?]
What’s that? Try. Will you give both
as an extra question? [All right, we’ll give this question]
Since YEONJUN asked for it,
I’ll give this as the last one. [Expecting the highest difficulty level]
I guess we don’t know the answer. [Extra question]
In the movie “Dead Poets Society,” – Sorry? – What?
– We don’t know it. Dead… she? [Crazy wrong answer party began]
A movie titled “Dead Poets Society”. – “Dead Poets Society”.
– Oh, the god is dead? [No]
– A poet! Poet. – Poet? [Let’s try an easy version]
Most people like to drink this beverage at a cafe. [Bonus question – easy version]
There are many songs about this drink. [Happy smile]
What’s the name of this drink? 1, 2, 3. Americano. I like it, I like it. [So excited] – Answer! – Okay.
– Hang on. [Dead Poets Society]
What’s the question about dead society of poets? [Difficult bonus question]
In the movie “Dead Poets Society,” [Bonus question – hard version]
teacher Keating said this phrase to students. – Wake up? – Do your best?
– Way to go? It means “seize the day” [Curious]
– in Latin. – Seize the day. In Latin? [The only Latin sentence]
– Latin? – Amor Fati? [Laughing out loud] – What was the answer?
– Amor Fati from that serious movie. [Carpe diem]
– That’s awkward. – Carpe diem.
– Oh, Carpe dim. [I heard it from somewhere]
– I’ve heard it. – I heard it. Carpe diem. [Final result of Telepathy quiz]
[They got 4 out of 12 questions] [Obtained 2 grape stickers] In total, today, [TXT members got 11 grape stickers]
– you got 11 stickers! – That’s a lot! [Yay]
– We can spin the wheel! – We can! – Who will do that?
– HUENING, please. [Leader who pursues fairness]
– To be fair. – Hang on. Let’s start with the one
that we want least. I want to have this fried chicken. We need to start with
the worst one to avoid it. – Hot dogs sound great.
– Let’s spin now. [Set the needle to “Acting cute in relay”]
– Just… – Acting cute in relay. – Here it is.
– Let’s avoid it. – Are you scared? [Ready]
Let me spin it. 1, 2, 3. [Careful]
Get your hands off. [Acting cute in relay] [Denying the reality]
Oh, no. [MOA, enjoy this!]
MOA, we love you! [Blowing a kiss] [MOA!] [This much! This much!] [This much! We love you!] [Rabbit SOOBIN is here]
I hate myself. [Kiss!] [Heart] [Sleepy]
HUENING is tired. [Leaving to sleep]
They’ll love it. [So cute]
Really. [I love you, chu!] [This band is famous for being cute!] – Did you enjoy today’s TO DO?
– It was fun. [Satisfied]
– Really. – It was fun. Since we played quiz games,
it was very fun. [Satisfied]
– I had a great time. – Right. [The only game they’re good at]
Whenever we play charades, – I think we’re so good at it.
– Really. – Right. [I’m so sure]
We’re talented. – Without Eol-Juk-A, we must have
guessed 9 correctly. – Right. [It isn’t true]
we guessed 2 correctly in 5 seconds. We enjoyed today’s TO DO a lot. [Closing]
Shall we? – See you in the next episode!
– “TO DO!” – Thank you very much!
– Thank you. Thank you! [Today’s grape stickers]
[YEONJUN: 6 + 3 (from silhouette quiz] [TAEHYUN: 12 + 8
(From speed quiz, telepathy quiz, OX quiz)] [Next episode] [At their dorm!]
“TO DO!” – We have a lot of clothes.
– What? [Bingo game]
– Bingo! – It’s been awhile. – What’s that? [Can they do this mission well?]
We should not use foreign language. – Okay. Let’s get it.
– I’m so good at this consonant game. We’re so good at it. [TXT members look so confident
in every game] Jenga? We’re so good at this. [But we know…]
May we try one more time? [How it ends up…]
One more time, please. This is the practice round. [Please give questions infinitely!]
If you give us one more chance… [Next episode of “TO DO”
full of fun and laughter]
[See you next week!]