Couples Vs. Coworkers Test | Who Knows YOU Better?On October 18, 2019 by Raul Dinwiddie
– Oh wow, I just said messy,
’cause of the clothing on the ground
and the dishes. – Cool, cool, cool. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Sid, tell me who you’re
with right now. Oh boy. – I’m with my boyfriend, Aaron. – I am with my beautiful
girlfriend Maddie. – Today, I brought my
boyfriend, Brooks, with me. – We met while working, actually.
– She had her film thesis, so I helped out with that.
After that, we started dating. – I talk to her more
than anybody. She’s my best friend. – We hang out almost
every single weekend and talk nearly every day,
so we know a lot about each other. – I asked her to marry me
three weeks ago? I asked her at the
book store that she works at. I got some candles together
and made a playlist. I tricked her into coming back
to the store after hours with some help from
her coworkers. I said, “Will you marry me?” – (FBE) We are going to play
the Newlywed Game. – Oh.
– Nice. – Wasn’t there an old TV show
where they did this? – (FBE) There’s gonna be
a twist though today. – Ooh.
– (FBE) We’re gonna be playing coworkers vs couples to see
how well they really know you. – Oh, okay.
– Fun. – I spend eight hours of my day
just stuck in this one office mostly with three people.
They probably know a lot about me that I don’t even
remember telling them. – I literally live with Stephen
and Micah, so probably one of them.
– (FBE) So Rebecca. – Oh boy.
– (FBE) We brought them both in.
– Surprise. – Oh my God. – (FBE) This is JC
who I work very closely with on the producing team here
for the OG channel. – This is wild.
It’s the two people I’ve known the longest. – I had the honor of going
to college with her. There’s that twist. – I think we both pay attention
to her about half the time, so together, we’ll be pretty good.
– Hopefully it’s different halves. – They’re basically one person. – I knew Sid before he had
a girlfriend. – That’s true.
It is true. – I feel like now that he’s
dating Kelsey, he’s become a better person.
– Hey. This is great.
– Good job, Kelsey. – Thank you.
– This is amazing. – (FBE) So, we’ve asked Rebecca
a series of questions ahead of time. After I read each one,
you’re gonna write your answers on your board.
We will reveal them and Lauren is gonna determine
the winner for each one. And for our audience at home,
let us know who knows you better. Tweet your responses @FBE
using the hashtag, #CouplesVsCoworkers.
– Oh, that’s really exciting. – Cool.
– I like the aspect of involving the audience a lot,
so that’s really awesome. – We wanna see that.
We love seeing all your fan interaction. – (FBE) First question.
What is Rebecca’s birthday, including the year?
– Ooh. – The year messed me up
for a half second. – Do you know my birthday?
– Okay, okay, okay. No. – I know it’s during
the winter break because we’re never here
to celebrate it. – Easy, easy.
– Is this a speed thing? – God, I hope not.
– She just made it a speed thing. That’s what happened.
– It’s a speed game now. – Both of them are gonna
know this, I think. – No, I think I forgot.
– No. – I’m a bad person.
– No you’re not. It’s fine. – I’m nearly positive.
– I hope you get this right. – (FBE) All right, let’s reveal
the competitor’s answers in three, two, one. – Okay. – Okay. – This is bad.
Oh my God. – Oh. – There’s 31 days in October.
– Yes it is. – November 30, 1988.
– You were so close. – She should know that, right? – Thank God.
– November 22, 1994. – It is 31, 1995.
– It is ’95 though, right? – Yeah, it is ’95. – November 22.
– I can’t believe it. – And we even wrote it
the same way. – Isn’t that the day
JFK got shot? – It is.
– But the same year. – Should have remembered that. – (FBE) What is Lauren’s
Hogwarts house? – No.
– I say this all the time. It’s in our break room. – I need to get something
from the break room really quick. – You’re done?
– Yes. – I’m very hungry.
– I just need a snack. – All right, both of you know
I can’t spell this. – Sid, what can you spell?
– Yeah, the whole world knows you can’t spell things. – Can I give you a small hint
that probably won’t help? – No.
– Well both of you are gonna hear it now.
In Welsh, it’s pronounced pfffts.
– That doesn’t help. – We’ve narrowed it down
between two houses. – I think if it’s not this,
you’re wrong about yourself. – I know it’s one of
the right two houses in the break room. – (FBE) Reveal in three, two, one. – Slytherin.
I think I spelled that right. Did I spell it right?
I’m very proud of being a Slytherin and I talk
about it a lot. – It is Slytherin.
– Ay. – Oh.
– I’m a Hufflepuff. I’m a nice person.
– How’d you not know that it was pronounced
pfffts? – I am a Hufflepuff.
– Yay. – I am.
– Easy. Textbook Hufflepuff.
– Textbook. – (FBE) What super hero
does Lauren most classify herself as?
– Oh, okay. – She’s not exactly
a super hero person, but I do have a little
cheat in this question. – We do play a super hero
game a lot, both of us. – And we have to pick
a super hero icon. – I was this person two
years in a row for Halloween once. – Oh.
– Wait, did you know that? – Yes.
– Oh no. – I have a feeling this
would be one of the questions. – I’m done.
– I zone out on. – See, I don’t know if you got
this right though. – What? – I’m basing my answer based
on a past experience that Lauren has had.
She was this person for a little bit, not necessarily
a sup– – I get it.
– Not necessarily a super hero. – How do you know
and I don’t? – (FBE) All right competitors,
reveal your answers in three, two, one.
– Ay. – Yeah. – Oh, really?
– Who’d you put? – Both of you said Batman?
– Oh shut up. – Nice.
Good job. – That was good.
I don’t care if I’m wrong. Me and Aaron got the same.
– Yeah, we’re good. – We won.
We’re winners. – I like it.
I did have the cast, so I know what he’s talking about.
I broke my wrist, and so I dressed up my cast
like the Infinity Gauntlet. – She had jewels all over it
and it was really badass. – [Bleep].
– I’m a Spider-Man. – But you had the tie.
You literally had the tie. We’re going in your Facebook later.
– Peter Parker. Peter Parker don’t wear ties. – It is Scarlet Witch.
– Ay, this was a good time. I’m still losing,
but did I really lose? No.
– I classify with her, one, because I would love
that much power without a lot of effort.
– She’s not a pushover. – It is Gamora.
– It’s awesome that you guys are getting them right
for your sake. – I said Krypto the super dog.
– The family pet? – Yeah.
Also just a powerful, loyal person. – Cute-ass dog. – (FBE) Ashley’s favorite
Disney character. – Disney character in general
or princess? – I think we’re thinking
of the same one. – Is it the same thing
that is on your desk? – It’s not.
– Dang it. – See, this one’s also hard
’cause I also don’t watch a lot of Disney.
– You weren’t raised on Disney. – I was not raised on Disney.
I only recently saw the Little Mermaid for
the first time four years ago. – Well.
– What did I say? What did I say?
– Now you don’t know? – There’s so many Disney
characters. Okay, I’m just gonna say this,
’cause I think she’s badass. – (FBE) Competitors, reveal.
– Rapunzel. – Dory, ’cause Ellen. – (FBE) Three, two, one. – (FBE) Three, two, one.
– Another shot in the dark. – She was actually pretty close.
You know what? That was my second guess.
That was my next answer is Goofy.
– Wow. – Close.
– Mushu. – It’s Mushu from Mulan.
– I say give it to him. – Yeah, let’s give it to him.
– Let’s give it to him. – The answer is Jessie
from Toy Story. – Dude, she’s also strong,
independent, emotionally deep. – When she loved me.
– Thank you. – They are Princess Tiana.
She’s one of the princesses where I connect with the most.
She doesn’t really need anything else besides what
she wants in her life and she knows she can get
herself there, so I’m just like, “Yeah,
that’s what I wanna do.” – I’m upset that we’re not
getting any of these right. – They’re tough questions.
– Or you’re just… – Wrong?
– Yeah. – (FBE) Biggest complaint
Ashley has about her significant other.
– Sorry, I shouldn’t. – Too good of hair. – This is gonna cause
an argument. Thank you.
– Yeah. – I don’t know if I’ve ever
complained out loud to you guys about this. – I don’t think you’ve said
anything negative about Brooks. – You pay him well. – (FBE) Three, two, one.
What is his biggest complaint? – What is it?
– Literally since they’ve been going out, Sid’s been going
to a wedding every freaking– every other week,
every month and then now it’s really crazy
because now he’s gonna go to his own wedding.
– It’s true. – I don’t know if I
spelled that right. I am really horrible
at making decisions. Like that Ryan Gosling meme.
– She complains about a lot of people being too clingy,
so I’m like, oh I’m sure Aaron is
also too clingy. I know I’m too clingy
and that was a big complaint. – What’s you put?
– Indecisive. – Sometimes, but he’s getting
better about it. – And I put works the late shift,
’cause I know you work the graveyard shift
or something. – Swing shift.
3 PM to 11:30. – Yeah and they don’t get
a chance to see each other or something like that. – Oh wow.
I just said messy, ’cause of the clothing
on the ground and the dishes.
– Cool, cool, cool. – Indecisive. – She’s really messy.
– Yes. – I’ve been doing better.
– And it’s probably also about us.
– I know. – That’s just the one thing.
I wish I could see him more and make sure he’s not
in a hurry or something sometimes, but obviously
that’s not his fault. – Damn, the comeback.
– This is fun. – The comeback. – (FBE) What is Sid’s most
annoying habit? – What did I wr–
oh, right, that’s what I wrote. – I know, there are
a lot of them. – Cool. – You know what?
I got this. We need to have a talk
about this. – I know what it is.
I don’t know what she thinks it is.
– I’m gonna learn a lot about myself right now. – We have a chance to tell
her things we don’t like about her in a structured, playful way.
– But you can’t get mad at us. – Constructive criticism. – (FBE) Three, two, one. – Oh, that’s a good one.
– That’s what I was gonna write. I was–
– That’s a really good one. – Randomly laughs.
– He’ll walk and do that. He’ll just come in at 9 AM
and do that. – (FBE) Aaron went with
falling apart. – Kinda poetic as [bleep].
– For the past year, she’s had some medical problems.
– He meant literally falling apart. – Yeah, so she was literally
falling apart. – She’s like, it needs to be that.
Take care of yourself. She has this tendency to be like,
“Oh yeah, no. If I express that,
people are gonna be annoyed with me.
I’ll just never let it show ever.” And then gets into this habit
where she’s just a brick wall. – Also true.
Biting/picking her nails. – Overly apologetic.
– Aw. That’s a sweet bad habit. – That is very, very true.
I think on the first or second date, I was like,
“Sorry if I end up saying stories I’ve said before.
I’m bad at remembering.” – She did say stories that
she said before on our second date.
– I put burping, ’cause it’s just something
you do all the time. – It’s more welcoming
at the end of the day. – Exactly.
It’s like, hell yeah. Anyone can burp in
this office. – What did you write?
What did you write? – I just wrote being gross.
– That’s true. I was gonna write farting
under the covers, also. – I said I bite my nails.
– Yes. – I said not letting other people
finish their sentence, ’cause a lot of the time,
especially on the phone with people, if I just have
a thought pop into my head, it just blurts out and then
I’m like, “Oh wait, were you done?
I’m so sorry.” – And that creates a really
interesting dynamic, ’cause one of my biggest
pet peeves is being interrupted. – So I’ve been working on it. – Well, I wrote down emotional.
– Hey my word was in there. – I used to have a big problem
accepting my emotions and showing them.
– (FBE) So then we could technically give this point
to Niomi. – I’ll give it to her.
I’ll giver her that W. – I’d like to thank my mom
and Ashley. – (FBE) All right,
the scores are in. Brooks wins.
– All right, good job, dude. Yeah, I’m okay with that.
– Awesome. – Thank you.
– I think we did good, though. – Yeah, yeah.
And I think the lesson here is that we know him.
– Better than he knows himself. – Better than he knows himself.
– Sure. – Aw, yay.
– I won. – Aaron and Ashley have
a fantastic relationship. If he didn’t know anything
about her, I’d have to beat him up. – We can complain about him
together. – That’s true.
That’s one of the funniest things about this shoot
is that they can both complain about me
in very similar ways. – It’s ’cause we’re Tauruses.
– It’s true. – Thanks for watching…
– Couples Vs Coworkers… – On the React Channel. – If you liked this episode…
– Hit that Like button. – Just do it! – Who knows you better?
– Let us know in the comments. – Subscribe. – Hey guys, Sabrina here,
React Channel producer. Subscribe, hit that bell
and check mark to be notified of new episodes
and we’re in the comments for the first 30 minutes
of every video, so come check us out.
See you there, bye.