Are You Team Henry Danger or Team Game Shakers? ft. Jace Norman & More! | Danger Games | NickOn August 29, 2019 by Raul Dinwiddie
Welcome to the Danger Games game! I’m Kel, this is Cooper
and we’ll be your hosts. Now, let’s meet the teams. On the left we have the cast
of Henry Danger! And on the right we have the cast
of Game Shakers. Woo! Now every round one member from each team
will join us here at the podium and we’ll ask them a question
about the cross over or, let’s be honest, whatever the heck
we feel like asking them, ’cause we have the cards
and they don’t! Alright, you guys ready? – Yes!
– Yeah, let’s go! Let’s get out first two players up here. When Dr. Minyak sends a video message
to Captain Man and Kid Danger, he pretends to be in a specific state,
which state is it? Hawaii! Oh my goodness,
that’s the correct answer. Alright, Babe and Kenzie both flirt
with Henry in Danger Games, quick, what’s your best pick up line? [laughing] – I wanna feel it in your eyes.
– Eye contact! Hey, you got something in your hand… It’s my hand. – Oh, damn!
– Oh! That was good, Benji wins that one! Moving right along. Schwoz gets cut in half
like a popular magic trick, in what year is it widely believed that
that magic trick was first performed? 1932. No. 1945 You were closest, you get it,
it’s 1921. The Game Shakers decide to make a game
about Captain Man and Kid Danger – called Crime War!
– Yes! If there were going to be a game
made about me, what would it be called? Kel War, woo! Yeah, Kel War! Alright! In one scene we see Kid Danger,
Captain Man and Charlotte pulling the heads off dolls
and throwing them into a bucket, appropriately labeled ‘Heads’. How many doll heads
were actually throw in the bucket? – 37.
– Incorrect. – 50.
– You have to buzz. – I did.
– You gotta buzz though. – 50.
– Incorrect. [laughing] – 12.
– No. Just say it, dude,
we’re never gonna get it. Don’t miss the cross over event,
Danger Games! Everywhere you find Nickelodeon! – 14.
– That’s incorrect. You have to tell us what’s close too. – Higher or lower?
– Na, I’m not gonna do that.